Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Extended Skill Week Competition

Post by Twirlindana » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:02 pm

Taken directly from the Official Forum

§§§

Double XP Weekend: Extended

The moment so many of you have been waiting for is very nearly here. It’s Double XP Weekend on November 22nd – but as you may have heard, this time we’ve given it a little twist.

Double XP Weekend: Extended is designed to be a lot more relaxing than before. This time you’re all going to be able to maximise every one of the precious Double XP hours but without the worry of cramming it all into a single weekend. Instead, Double XP Weekend: Extended will offer 36 hours of Double XP goodness but spread over the course of 10 days! That’s seven extra days!

Simply log in whenever you like between Friday November 22nd (12:00 game time) and Monday December 2nd (12:00 game time). As soon as you’re in-game, your XP timer will start ticking, and you can keep track of how much Double XP time you have left whenever you need via the interface.

This means you’re absolutely free to stop for meals, hang out with friends and family, pet the dog, do karate, get some sleep and even go outside – all without the fear of missing out on XP. Alternatively, if you prefer, you’re free to enjoy Double XP Weekend just as you always have done! It’s entirely up to you.

Seriously though, we recognise that the burden to stay logged in sometimes gets in the way of real life, so we’re really pleased to make sure everyone has plenty of time to take advantage of as much XP as possible in a far more relaxed manner.

Any unused Double XP time will be removed at the end of the event on December 2nd (12:00).

§§§

So we are getting another DBXP weekend but with an interesting twist and, as usual, we are going to have a friendly clan competition, but this time around it is going to be a skill week competition! Well,the competition will actually be 10 days long... :p
You can train whatever skill(s) you want, use up all your allotted dbxp and then add all the normal xp you can cram in during the week and at the end we will see who will be the craziest clannies!

The event will start on November 22nd at 12:00 (noon) gmt and it will end on December 2nd at 12:00 gmt

Here's the link for the tracker: Extended Skill Week Competition

Important Notes:

1) Log out before the event, so that the high scores are updated and the tracker can take an accurate snapshot.

2) Abide by Jagex and KoA rules!

3) Don't change your name from now until the end! The tracker will get confused. You will also jeopardize your precious stat increments.

4) Remember to activate your weekly buff at the avatar habitat in the citadel.

5) There will be tons and tons and tons of portables on different worlds at CA(Combat Academy) in lummy or other spots , you can check the Friend Chat 'Portables' for these locations or on discord we have a bot that will tell you some of their locations with the command !portables.

Have fun KoAers!
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Re: Extended Skill Week Competition

Post by Cally Raven » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:47 am

Thank you Twirl. Good Luck to all participating :D
Image]

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Twirlindana » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:19 pm

Less than 24 hours before the competition starts!
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Twirlindana » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:38 pm

Woohoo it has started! :o)
ImageImageImageImage

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Twirlindana » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:34 am

One day to go.
The event will end tomorrow at noon gmt!
ImageImageImageImage

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Twirlindana » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:15 am

Less than 5 hours to go!
ImageImageImageImage

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Post by Cally Raven » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:48 am

Congratulations to all that skilled, killed and gathered this extended DXP. Your gainz were awesome!!
Here's the link to the Runeclan comp: Extended DXP Comp

Here's the top twenty:

ScreenHunter 347.png
ScreenHunter 347.png (91.69 KiB) Viewed 12911 times
Image]

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:50 am

Congrats everyone!