15%
3. I would definitely take part in stealing creation cup
20%

Total votes: 20

zerocoollll
RSN: Zero Smurf

The Clan Cup 2012- poll added

Post by zerocoollll » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:45 am

What do you all think should we give it a try. Never hurts to try.

dev
RSN: Hexables

Re: The Clan Cup 2012

Post by dev » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:03 am

If we do F2P, I can guarantee from experience that we will be knocked out very quick by an organized clan.
ImageImage

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Gridenough

Post by Gridenough » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:01 am

What is this, please? Sorry to be such a noob. I don't get much time for RS and spend little time on the forums--I'd rather play the game

odin0629
RSN: odin0629

Post by odin0629 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 pm

I agree, it never hurts to try

DoctorDRAG0N
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: DoctorDRAGON

Post by DoctorDRAG0N » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:31 pm

Details Pl0x! :)

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Post by scootch » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:25 pm

So, what is the Clan Cup?

It's an annual tournament where the clans of RuneScape come together to battle it out for competition and fun! Naturally, the most experienced and high-ranking clans will be participating, but everyone is able to join in, have a bit of fun, and take part in the single largest clan tournament of the year.

As always, the tournament is open to everyone: lower-level and brand-new players alike. In fact, there will be a section of the competition to suit everyone, so don't worry if you don't know your super sets from your Ancients; you can still take part in RuneScape's premier player tournament.

Last year's winners, RuneScape Dinasty (Combat), Divination (Skilling) and Family Unity Network (Combined) are already fired up and champing at the bit to reclaim their titles, but who is waiting in the wings with plans to take these accolades from them?

The eventual winners will have the names of their clans permanently embedded in RuneScape history, on the in-game clan plaque that honours each year's champions.

On top of all that, we've also seized the opportunity to incorporate an element of combat competition within the brand-new combat beta servers, so a smaller, combat-focussed event will be running in the beta, side-by-side with the main event on the regular servers. Take a look here for further details.

We'll be giving a lot more detail about the tournament nearer the time, but for now you need to register your interest and get the ball rolling by speaking with your clan mates, talking about tactics and deciding how best to approach the different categories of the tournament.

Registration for this year's tournament is open now and will run for just under two weeks, so make sure that you hold your clan meetings and get signed up before Sunday 24 June to bag your place in a summer of clan-related mayhem!

The tournament kicks off on Monday 25 June, so click here now to head over to the Jagex Clan Cup forum and get registered!
Have to get to their page. My computers acting up. So couldnt paste it.
Get out your best gear And Fight your ass off. Skilling part Is A Bit mundane But the fighting part is awsome.
Need to Be on voice to even stand a chance In the fighting

Torri
RSN: Tynset

Post by Torri » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:08 pm

I'd love to! I start Master's classes on the 28th, but I'll squeeze in both :D (If it has a slayer category, those other clans better beware! *rawr*)
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img43/5832/36320 ... 081185.jpg[/img]

[spoiler][sig]2012-03_Firemaking_1st-Torri.png[/sig][/spoiler]

DoctorDRAG0N
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: DoctorDRAGON

Post by DoctorDRAG0N » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:58 pm

Sounds like fun!

Sassyspikes
RSN: Sassyspikes

Post by Sassyspikes » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:12 am

Just from experience, I did the combat part with my previous clan last year I have to say we did made it up to 10th place I believe ... here comes the big buttttttt
.... I you do not have top notch armour/weapons/potions (torva, pernix, Divine etc) you don't have much of a chance to get to the very top =0( sad as it is. Still the beginning weeks was lotssssssss of fun.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fOE6a.gif[/img]

[b][size=150]I saw it, I wanted it, I threw a fit, I got it !!!!!!!!![/size][/b]

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Post by scootch » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:19 pm

I belive you Have to Fight. As Welll as Skill It Is team effort. Sassy is right. You wear the best Gear. Possible
But it is a hoot

big thugn
RSN: Dr Melic

Post by big thugn » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:17 pm

Im up to try any part you guys want me to do, Im not the best fighter or skiller but I will try as much as posible.
PHD(Googleoligy)

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Post by Lady in Ice » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Basicly: there are 3 options for the clan cup:

1) Combat cup - The Combat Cup is the quintessential tournament, clans battle it out in a single elimination tournament of up to 8 rounds in the Free to Play "Clan Wars Arena".
We could try this, we´re not the best fighting clan though, we would need some good armour, maybe training to be able to understand what we´re supposed to do :D

2) Skilling cup - First of all, a 'non-buyable' skill is picked at random from a selection of skills (both members and free-to-play) and then announced to all of the clans taking part. Each clan then has a week to put forward their 10 participants for the skill.
Each player will be scored an 'Average XP/hour' score based on the best three full hours of skilling in that skill a week.
This we could do!!

3) Stealing creation