Dung Help Needed For a Dung Noob (Fremmy Sagas)

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

ImSurferRosa
RSN: ImSurferRosa

Dung Help Needed For a Dung Noob (Fremmy Sagas)

Post by ImSurferRosa » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:48 pm

I have a question about the Fremmy Sagas. Could someone explain what does the "abridged" version vs the "unabridged" version mean? Which one is better, or I mean, the pros and cons of each? Also, I read that you can do the sagas repeatedly, is it the exact same saga or different ones each time? Do you still keep getting tokens and exp each time?

It just seems a lil' too good to be true, to replay so that one can build up tokens fast. It seemed forever that I would have enough to buy something decent from the dung rewards. What am I missing here?

I tried one briefly last night, but I couldn't finish. I read that if you unlock a door, then log out, you can start again from that location. Well, I did that and when I went to log in again just to make sure, I have to start from the beginning again. Did I read old info and jagex changed this?

Thank-you to anyone who can help me out with this :)

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Re: Dung Help Needed For a Dung Noob (Fremmy Sagas)

Post by Dr Brad » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:14 pm

You have to get to a certain point before you log out to have your progress saved. Otherwise, you start over from the beginning or from the point of the previously completed milestone.
morituri te salutant

Imp334
Inactive
RSN: Sqwire

Post by Imp334 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:15 am

Always do the unabridged version (the longer one). You can replay them but you don't get the full reward every time. Replays have the same content, but after the first time the rewards are reduced. I'd suggest doing them all to full completion once, and if you enjoyed them you're always welcome to play them again for a few extra tokens. If the tokens are your only goal though, regular training will benefit you more, especially since it gains you levels as well. (after the first playthrough)
Proud Owner of the Quest Point Cape

ImSurferRosa
RSN: ImSurferRosa

Post by ImSurferRosa » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Thank-you so much Dr. Brad and Imp for clearing this up for me. Much appreciated!