Buyable Skill Price/Speed Spreadsheets

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Kaejer
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Kaejer

Buyable Skill Price/Speed Spreadsheets

Post by Kaejer » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:31 am

These are spreadsheets used to display costs of skills that can be bought. Each of them allows you to input your character name and desired final experience, defaulted to 99, and it will generate total costs, total hours, experience per hour, and cost per hour to your desired final experience.

How to use:
1. Open the spreadsheet link in the list below you would like to view.
2. File -> Download As -> (the file type you can use, preferably Excel because I think OpenOffice does coding differently and it might not work)
3. Open the file, wherever you saved it, if it doesn't automatically open.
4. Type your character name into the A2 cell, which should be default of 'Kaejer'.
5. Enter your desired final experience in cell C2, which is defaulted to the experience needed to 99 (no commas or decimals in this number when inputting).
6. The numbers will calculate automatically after this point and it will display all of the data for you to read.

If the above doesn't work
If you can't download the file(s) correctly for whatever reason, the spoiler at the bottom of this post is where you can open on editable copies of the Google Docs. Although, I still recommend finding a way to save the file(s) on your computer to open in Excel, because then you can permanently save this spreadsheet and use it forever in the future. Please let the only thing you edit on the editable docs be the character name and desired XP, anything else will destroy the spreadsheet for everyone else, not just you.
Prayer Spreadsheet Link(s) Construction Spreadsheet Link(s) Herblore Spreadsheet Link(s) Other Link(s)
Notes:
  • If you have any problems or see any errors please let me know so I can update them. Also if you don't fully understand how to use it, please ask me and I'll explain in further detail or possibly even show you via screen sharing :).
  • The average speeds are averaged from personal experience, information from well valued guides, and RuneScape guide websites.
  • The numbers are either rounded to the nearest whole number or to the nearest 2 decimal places. This can lead to an off-set of roughly 1-2 on a few number displays.
  • All GE prices are mid price and they may not buy or sell for that amount, so please check prices before you buy in mass quantities.
  • Spreadsheets that involve selling products as part of the final cost are based off GE prices and may not sell accurately.
  • The prices of the GE update faster in the game than on the website, so prices can occasionally be inaccurate.

Editable Prayer Spreadsheet Link(s) Editable Construction Spreadsheet Link(s) Editable Herblore Spreadsheet Link(s)
Last edited by Kaejer on Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:16 pm, edited 21 times in total.

kingedward20
RSN: noobiest138

Re: Prayer Cost and Speed Spreadsheet

Post by kingedward20 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:40 am

nice, about 5 weeks late for any use for me, but thanks anyway =)

Kaejer
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Kaejer » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Well, it's there for when you want to get 200mil Prayer experience, which I'm sure is one of your top priorities :).

pi_stoff
RSN: Pi Stoff

Post by pi_stoff » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Its a few years to late for me but I dont suppose you have a construction spreadsheet tucked up your sleeve.

Mahogony tables appear to be the most economical and fastest option from my qucik calculations but would be nice to know for sure.

Kaejer
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Kaejer » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:16 pm

I don't have one, but I might make one. I need to do Construction as well so it would probably be nice to find this out. Although I'd have to test or find averages on how fast certain things in Construction can be done.

Kaejer
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Re: Prayer and Construction Price/Speed Spreadsheets

Post by Kaejer » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 pm

I have added a Construction spreadsheet and updated the Prayer spreadsheet to display more information. I am less knowledgeable about speeds with Construction, so please let me know if the number of creations per hour is off, thanks!

I based the butler prices off of if you had to pay them every 6 trips, I'm not sure if that's accurate. However, the total cost at the top includes this price (planks + butler costs).

Kaejer
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Re: Buyable Skill Price/Speed Spreadsheets

Post by Kaejer » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:19 am

Herblore cleaning grimy herbs and potting via buying unfinished pots and second ingredients spreadsheets are up. I had to break up the information of finishing the pots into 2 Google docs because they have a maximum importHTML (what I use to pull current exp based on character name and GE prices) of 50 per doc.

Please let me know if you see anything wrong or even fishy on these ones, cause I was doing them pretty late so I might have messed some formulas up due to sleepiness.