Mage Training Arena

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Darth Kaz2
Inactive
RSN: Darth Kaz2

Mage Training Arena

Post by Darth Kaz2 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Back in the day (like 4 years ago) I spent a month doing nothing but Mage Training Arena. At the time Full Infinity Armor sold for around 10m, and only cost about 3mil in runes to earn at the MTA. Consequently, I made 86 Magic and around 20m profit earning and selling 3 sets of full Infinity. (Yes, thats right, you can make money training mage!)

On a separate note, I thought then that the Plank Make spell would be an amazing achievement...Imagine, planks that cost only a few runes each...I planned on maging thousands of planks and getting rich, Rich, RICH! After getting 86 mage, I found out that Plank Make costs the runes + the normal cost of the plank. Oh Well. :|

I was just noticing that I have a ton of 'pizzaz points' left from that time long past, and I can cash them in for other smaller rewards, such as Bstaves. Therefore, I am planning on spending a few hours doing MTA once more.

If anyone would like to join me, I would be happy to give you a walkthrough of the mini-game, and offer you a few tips. It sounds pretty complicated when you read about it, but its ver easy once you get the hang of it.

If you are interested in any of the rewards (Bones to Peaches, Mage Book, Master's Wand, or Infinity pieces) then let me know in this thread, and we can work out a time to go. :D

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Re: Mage Training Arena

Post by Diplomatt » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Do bones to peaches tabs still sell well?

I started getting my piz points up to get this spell but gave up after about 20 minutes!

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Mage training arena is fun and good way to train magic. Some of my magic levels are from this mini game. If ever I have to gain levels fast, this is where I would train.

I also read somewhere that sand make is also profit making spell.

serame
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Serame

Post by serame » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:34 pm

I might go...but this means I should do runecrafting first, I 'spose...