EW3 puzzle help

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Sir Chris
Inactive
RSN: FileNotFound

Re: EW3 puzzle help

Post by Sir Chris » Fri May 28, 2010 11:13 am

Thank you Trix, this will help immensely...this puzzle is the "Nomad" of puzzles as far as I'm concerned. It'd take me a month to complete it without a guide of some sort.

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Sat May 29, 2010 9:35 am

Sir Chris wrote:Thank you Trix, this will help immensely...this puzzle is the "Nomad" of puzzles as far as I'm concerned. It'd take me a month to complete it without a guide of some sort.
Now I'm at home, I will give it a dam good try without one! 2 down and a decent computer and internet connection to crack on with the rest of them!

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Sat May 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Well, well well! I have only gone and done it!

Seems this is an advice thread and guide, I will add............................

Use the guide/ help that Trix posted! Took me bleedin ages to crack this one! I have used up my swear words for this year, next year and the year after! Its a good job I dont have a swear box, or I would be skint!

rilo carlile
Inactive
RSN: Rilo Carlile

Post by rilo carlile » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Sir Chris wrote:Thank you Trix, this will help immensely...this puzzle is the "Nomad" of puzzles as far as I'm concerned. It'd take me a month to complete it without a guide of some sort.
The Nomad of puzzles perhaps, but the 1 divided by nomad of rewards. :wink:

I used a similar guide to this. I found that Zybez did the most efficient job of solving it.
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Rilo_Carlile][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/red/pose ... arlile.png[/img][/url]

[img]http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/4695/rilosig.jpg[/img]

[size=85][i]"Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness."[/i][/size]

Pa7uL
Inactive
RSN: Lord Pa7ul

Post by Pa7uL » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:28 am

this guide worked for me. puzzles like this are why quest guides got started in the 1st place i think.

Eleus
Inactive

Post by Eleus » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Well, nothing works for me. I seem to have that bug glitch that means I don't have infinite moves to get it spinning. I have gone back and done the whole thing again x 3 now and the same thing happens, I run out of moves :( Both 'Bonus' counters are active and sparking. I've also tried various forum helps for people with the same problem and used extra 'codes ie. E4, D2 etc..' to no avail, so I guess this quest will forever remain unbeaten for me - bye bye Quest Cape and funkiest emote ever :(

I foolishly started this on my own the day it came out - bugs in force - now the guides do not work for me.

As for Nomad, I am now waiting until I have better Defence!

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Eleus wrote:Well, nothing works for me. I seem to have that bug glitch that means I don't have infinite moves to get it spinning. I have gone back and done the whole thing again x 3 now and the same thing happens, I run out of moves :( Both 'Bonus' counters are active and sparking. I've also tried various forum helps for people with the same problem and used extra 'codes ie. E4, D2 etc..' to no avail, so I guess this quest will forever remain unbeaten for me - bye bye Quest Cape and funkiest emote ever :(

I foolishly started this on my own the day it came out - bugs in force - now the guides do not work for me.

As for Nomad, I am now waiting until I have better Defence!
Connect lower left cog to central cog placing the 3 boxed cog nearest to wall
Watch counter getting stuck
Get infinite moves
?????
Profit
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]

Eleus
Inactive

Post by Eleus » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:43 pm

The 3 Box cog nearest to wall? To the left or top? Care to post me a piccy pls pls pls? :-?

I am sure I've done this a few times, but may as well try again...sigh..