Cheap/ Quick Summoning Levels (after lvl69)for Green Charms

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Cheap/ Quick Summoning Levels (after lvl69)for Green Charms

Post by Diplomatt » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:40 pm

Hi all

Hope you gain some advantage after my first post to the clan (well 3rd, but first real one!)

You need lots of green charms, lots of baskets; 100+ (can be bought in GE for 56gp each as off todays prices), fully charged Glories and War torts:

Firstly, the preparation: go to Edgeville bank, equip a charged glory, summon a War Tort and fill him full of empty baskets. Fill your self full of empty baskets and leave 5 spaces free.

Glory to Karamja and start to empty the banana trees, they hold 5 each and the baskets hold 5 bananas. They respawn a few minutes after you empty the whole banana trees. When you are full, swap the full baskets for empty ones in your war tort and continue until you have a full load and your Tort is full.

Glory back to Edgeville, put the baskets in your bank and reload with empty ones. You can get a fair few baskets full in the time you have before your Tort leaves you and dont forget to swap over glories in the process. I usually get a few hundred baskets, depending on how many green charms I have.

I usually use the summoning place south of Yanille. Equip green charms, pouches, spirit shards (cash if you dont have loads of shards) and summon another war tort. Fill him/ her up with baskets full of bananas and fill yourself up but leave 11 spaces free (you can fill these with individual bananas). When you get to the summoning obby, change the 11 bananas into pouches, then straight away into fruitfall scrolls. At the moment, the fruitfall scrolls are more expensive than a pouch, and there is a bit of a craze to make money from fruitfall from fruitbats. Unfortunately the prices have dropped. When I first worked this one a month or two ago, I made money from summoning so keep an eye out of GE prices (10 scrolls=1 pouch dont forget!). Keep emptying 2 baskets (you will have 10 spaces free) and making pouches then scrolls. Empty your war tort when you need bananas and when you are all done, you can run to the bank to reload full of bananas. I manage to get 3/4 trips in this way.

Sell the scrolls in the GE. They may take an hour or two to sell because people are slowing down on the fruitfall craze but like everything in RS, it will pick up again!

You can also use this method with granite lobsters. A hearty trip to the desert to mine, but drop everything apart from the 5kg lumps and take a chisel to the obby and chisel the lumps to 2kg and 1, then the 2kg's to 2 x 1kgs, so dont forget to leave space in your inventory.

Hope this is helpfull!

Pilgrim Matt

(Andy)

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Re: Cheap/ Quick Summoning Levels (after lvl69)for Green Charms

Post by onezerobin » Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:49 am

Thank you Andy , I am sure this guide will be helpful for people with low summoning level. I recently reached lvl 78 (during bonus xp weekend) and did do some of the things you mentioned :)