Making Cash on Others Laziness

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

valtrax
Inactive
RSN: Poetic Slays

Making Cash on Others Laziness

Post by valtrax » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:33 pm

This is a guide for those whom want to profit on others laziness.

Suggested items: good agility and any weight effecting clothes, best item carrying familiar you can summon. Note a good supply of junk is recommended for best cash.

With the release of the item limits in shops, certain items have real value. IE bird meat

I usually start in oolog and collect my 300 bird meat and 300 raw meat as well as 100 rabbit daily, then i head to lumby and clear out the chest, head over and collect my eye of newts from witch, then head to ardy and get water filled vials, wool and papyrus. Woops i forgot the 1k harpoons at the fish shop. Note some items respawn quickly, so i fletch or alch in lumby and clear out the chest every 3 fletching loads.
It virtually takes no time and from level 93 to 94 i made at least an extra 500k doing this i did make pineapple pizzas from the wares i collected from chest.

This is a break down of what an hour and 1/2 collecting netted me. You can expect to make 1k each on bird meat and rabbit meat maybe more if you have junk increasing your net cash by 400k or so.

Harpoons 1k- 87k profit
Rabbit- 5k profit with ability to make 100k
bird meat 57k profit with ability to make 300k
bear meat 1k profit can make 10k and fast respawn
raw meat- 21k profit
cheese 1k

flour 5k
cream 3k
butter 6k
milk 1k
egg less than a 1k
grapes 1k
apples 15k
chocolate 10k
pie plates 1k
water filled vials 30k with ability to make more
ball of wool 2k
papyrus 2k
spice 1k
tomato 1k

Total is over 250k for just over an hour, i keep the essentials stuff so i make a little for doing it.
If you have junk that you cant get rid of you can make well over 600k a day doing this.

Hope it helped.

Sir Chris
Inactive
RSN: FileNotFound

Re: Making Cash on Others Laziness

Post by Sir Chris » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Good tips for certain, but I don't think it is necessarily laziness of others now that the stores have a limited supply. Besides, time is money (and xp), so if I spent 2 seconds buying a bunch of an item on the GE for a high price, that frees up time I can spend making more money than the difference from buying on GE and buying myself and also possible gaining xp.

Garnoidish
RSN: The Beef

Post by Garnoidish » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:47 am

3000 broad bolt tips should net you around 40gp profit each too, 2seconds work daily :-D

Mannichester
RSN: Mannichester

Post by Mannichester » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:11 pm

I also buy the harpoons in Picatoris, they respawn pretty quickly every monkfishing load i buy 7 of em. Good for summoning (For me it is) or sell them. :pirate:
And indeed the Raw meats are a great way to make cash.

Kofal
Inactive
RSN: Kof JollyElf

Post by Kofal » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:03 pm

If you can access jaitzso (bad spelling) there is an NPC you can talk to in a room behind the room with the checkered floor. If you agree to pay her some taxes she opens up a yak shop. You can then buy 1k (I think it's 1k) of yak hides each day from her. I'm at work and can't check the number or the name of the npc. These sell nicely.

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:53 pm

When you complete the Fremennik Isles quest, you can refund Vanligga Gastfrihet (on Jatizso) the 5k you took from her for taxes. By doing this she will sell you yak hide (1000 @ 50-65* gp ea), Raw yak meat (10 @ 2gp ea) and Yak Hair (10 @ 120gp ea).

The current GE prices for these three items are 250**, 58, and 113 gp each, respectively.

Unfortunately, she doesn't sell the items to you noted, so you have to make several trips back and forth between her and the bank to purchase her entire stock.

---
* = At 1000 in stock, the price is 50 gp. By the time you get down to 1 in stock, it costs 65 gp.

** = I sell them at max price (254 gp)
morituri te salutant

Tidus Mino
Inactive
RSN: Tidus Mino

Post by Tidus Mino » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:38 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIFboSMS9j0&fmt=18

Follow this guide it was 1.2m for 8 minutes work, but now its more like 600-700k with prices

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 pm

bump
morituri te salutant