for summoning claculation information

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

RhondaLGilly
RSN: TheTrueGilly

for summoning claculation information

Post by RhondaLGilly » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:45 pm

Hi all,
I tried to post my excell page (then a word page of the same thing) to here for summoning but I dont know how to get it posted.

Any way: If you would like a copy of the excell file for quick summing totals needed for next summoning level please feel free to email me at rlgilly@msn.com with the subject being summoning file.

talk with you all later.

Hid
Inactive
RSN: h id

Re: for summoning claculation information

Post by Hid » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:33 pm

I tried that myself once, with not much luck. Only thing that worked was making a screenshot of it and put that as a pic on the site.
KoA achievements

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

Post by Deep_Pain » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:14 pm

you could copy and paste the content, post a screenshot... or er hang on and i'll try and see why it's not accepting upload, it should do.

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.

RhondaLGilly

Post by RhondaLGilly » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:06 pm

when i try to upload the word version it says "the extension rft is not allowed"
when i try to upload the excell version it says "the extension xlsx is not allowed"

so will do screen shots on one note and post those
Last edited by RhondaLGilly on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RhondaLGilly

Post by RhondaLGilly » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:31 pm

ok cut back on the colums so i could get all the needed items info instead of all the info:
summoning calculations (1).png
summoning calculations (2).png
summoning calculations (3).png
these calculations can be used if you just hit a particular lvl.

for example you just hit lvl 40 summ, then to get to the next pouch lvl you would need 75 marigolds, gold charms and pouches, and 825 shards.

I did not break it down to what i figured would be the cheapest route. Just what it would take to go from one summoning pouch to the next. feel free to put this info into a spreadsheet for your own use. below is an example of what my personal spreadsheet for summoning looks like:

RhondaLGilly

Post by RhondaLGilly » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:33 pm

Rl's personal summing route:
rlgilly personal summining route.png
if you would like me to figure yours out and post here that would not be a problem, the only information I would need is current exp, and what finals you want to use past what your current lvl is.

Happy summoning, hope this helps

tiniponi
Inactive
RSN: tiniponi

Post by tiniponi » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Rlgilly wrote:ok cut back on the colums so i could get all the needed items info instead of all the info:
This is a neat spreadsheet ... good job.

However, I'm confused (as has been ascertained before, I'm easily confused. :D) ... what does the 'final' column indicate? It has the same numbers as the 'pouches' column.

RhondaLGilly

Post by RhondaLGilly » Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:59 pm

the finals colum is the number of finals (aka tinderboex, marigols etc...) you will need.

I didnt realize when I started it that the pouches and finals would be the same number
so left them seperate that way i could calculate each seperately. for example i may need 5k pouches total but only 500 marigolds, 3000 tinderboxes and so on.