GET THE COOKIE!

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Re: GET THE COOKIE!

Post by Twirlindana » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Having learnt of your marathon, I decide to attack you when you're at your weakest point, that is (quoting Scootch) between the phase 24 hrs- @-) and the phase 30 hours - (:| of your mighty endeavour and therefore I'm able to steal the cookie from you with ease. HA!

Believe me, this is what is going to happen in less than a day. I have four eyes ( :-B ) and I can see the future!
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

serame
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Serame

Post by serame » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:57 am

Using my amazing thieving skills, I sneak up behind Twirl and gently remove the glasses from two of her eyes. I dance around in front of her and wave my hand in her face, but she doesn't seem to notice me. I then am able to pickpocket the cookie right out of her pocket. At least I think it is the cookie...it looks kind of black and smells funny. Since I have recently made a new friend in Vanescula Drakan, I ask her to keep the cookie safe for me. She looks a little peeved, but she agrees. Nobody can take the cookie from HER!

0ZZ-MAN
RSN: X OZZ X

Post by 0ZZ-MAN » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:26 am

I LOOK AT YOU WITH MY corrupt FACE USE MY PUPPY DOG EYES AND KINDLY ASK CAN I HAVE YOUR COOKIE ;)

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:30 am

Unfortunately, your 'Puppy Dog' eye's have gone to your head and as you gloat with 'cookie' in hand/ paw, I open a small travel cage behind you.............inside is a cat that races past you in a ball of fluffyness. (obviously due to copyright laws, not as Fluffy as 'Fluff n Slay')

Puppy Dog + fleeing cat = woooooooooooooof, and your off chasing the cat!

As the cookie drops from your hand/ paw, I catch it before it hits the ground

I have the cookie.........................................

Fluff
RSN: Fluff n Slay

Post by Fluff » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:39 am

Pilgrim Matt wrote:(obviously due to copyright laws, not as Fluffy as 'Fluff n Slay')
Bless ya Andy lol

I point out to Andy an exciting photo opportunity in which a dragon is looking particularly majestic against the setting sun. He can't resist taking some shots and in his enthusiasm (shouting poses to the somewhat bemused dragon) fails to notice a little hand going into his backpack for..... cookie!

Fluff blows off backpack dust and skips off into the sunset, cookie in hand.....
ImageImage

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Gridenough

Post by Gridenough » Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:52 am

Muahahaha! I have only been pretending to be a cowardly little mouse. When that dastardly villain murdered you while charging air orbs I was hiding behind him. While he was stealing your glory, staff and orbs, I stole the cookie! Haha ha! I have the cookie and I am hiding behind a big mean monster!

zerocoollll
RSN: Zero Smurf

Post by zerocoollll » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:25 pm

I slayed the goblin you were hiding behind and ran to a very out the way location somewhere in runescape, but I'm not telling where.

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Wed May 21, 2014 4:36 pm

I asked bob the cat for help to find a mystical cookie which the dreaded DionysusZero has in his possession, he helped me, I found you in a crate in Catherby, I throw flan at you and you are so shocked, you don't realise that I have taken the cookie from you, thanks :P
Image Image

Fluff
RSN: Fluff n Slay

Post by Fluff » Wed May 21, 2014 8:02 pm

I snitch to MJay that Oob has been using her flans to attack clanmates! She's so annoyed that her baking has gone to waste that she slaps Oob. I watch on as a totally shocked Oob holds his hand to his cheek like a naughty little boy. In the frozen moment I realise that a noosewand is pretty nifty at picking up cookies. I quickly slip the cookie into my rubber flipper and run off (well... waddle off) looking forward to eating it somewhere very quiet and out of the way
ImageImage

magerpainz
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Magerpainz

Post by magerpainz » Sun May 25, 2014 6:41 am

On my way to attend to my daily Port voyages, I notice Fluff sitting on the docks near Port Sarim. She seemed to be fooling with one of her Silly Flippers :lol: . I asked what she is doing and so shocked to see me, she falls in the water and starts drifting south along the shoreline, struggling to swim one-handed as she holds a cookie in the other. I happen to have some fishing explosives from cleaning out my bank and I give one a toss in her general direction, fully believeing that the explosion might help push her towards shore. A mogre pops up behind her as she reaches the shore. She hands me the cookie, draws her sword, and says, "Stand back Mager, I've got this!". I can clearly see that she is a Master at slaying, so I scamper off to do my ports, with cookie in hand.
Image Image Image
Sometimes..standing for what you believe...means standing alone!
"Live your life. Take chances. Be crazy. Don't wait. Right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you will ever be again!"
I want a Spartan Woman!

YGE
RSN: YGE

Post by YGE » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:55 pm

I tap mager on the left shoulder from behind and sneak round from the right hand side to steal the cookie! Mwahahaha.

xNightshade
RSN: xNightshade

Post by xNightshade » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:33 pm

I give you some ghost chilli laced cookies and whilst you are distracted, take the cookie and hide.

YGE
RSN: YGE

Post by YGE » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:06 pm

So mean! Quickly says "Look up!" which distracts you, I steal the cookie again and once again win! ;)

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:05 pm

I get my cresbot to walk in front of you distracting you with its cuteness, while you are thinking how sweet it is, I steal the cookie and run off giggling like a little kid with cookie in hand.
Image Image

xNightshade
RSN: xNightshade

Post by xNightshade » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:24 pm

I use wind blast to blow the cookie out your hand and knock you over, i run and take the cookie!