GET THE COOKIE!

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

G L V
RSN: Jack Lentils

Re: GET THE COOKIE!

Post by G L V » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:47 am

If anyone remembers the tv show sliders they know that there is more than one cookie, in one of those universes i have the cookie. :)

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Gridenough

Post by Gridenough » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Well Spock and Kirk just exploded your world and now i have the cookie!

Diplomatt
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:30 pm

WOW, Spock just can't grasp the concept of Cookies! It's all illogical to him. I've told him to 'Vulcan death grip' you and Kirk and I volunteered to get rid of it for him!

*Death Grip X 2* Thud.............Thud

I have the cookie!

Shannanigan
RSN: Shannanigan

Post by Shannanigan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Prepared to whatever it takes to get THE cookie takes one look at it...
/:) ....
:-& :-& :-& ... *Hurls everywhere*..
you run dropping the cookie as you flee the projectile weapon (vomit) .
I pick up the nasty cookie with plastic gloves and stick it in a baggie...

I now have the cookie.
[color=#8000BF][size=150]<3 Shannie <3[/size][/color]

[img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/purple/p ... anigan.png[/img]

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Gridenough » Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:49 pm

Flushed that one down the toilet when you scrubbed your gloves.
Baked a new cookie. That one was just too used up.

And I have the cookie (Chocolate oatmeal with chocolate chunks and pecans).

One bite taken out of it.

serame
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Serame

Post by serame » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Ooooh, it does look good but Grid forgot that the cookie is poisoned! (No comment on your baking skills intended...;) )The one bite does her in, and I snatch the cookie and run to where you will never find me.

Diplomatt
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Astounded by the lucious baking skills of Grid, you look at the cookie..................even knowing it was poisoned, you think one smaller bite wont hurt, after all, Grid took a big bite, a small speaker carefully hidden, starts to emit a small sound.........................."eatme, eatme, EAT ME!"*THUD*, you couldn't resist it and it was too much.

Prized out your dead hand, I do declare, I have the Cookie (safely wrapped in a poison proof bag!)and I collect my secret speaker on the way out!

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Post by Twirlindana » Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:21 pm

On your way out, you see me waiting for you. You notice right away that I'm wearing a horrid fake Super Mario mustache; while you're still pondering over the mustache, I start speaking Italian waving my arms about. You get confused and drop the cookie. As quick as lightning I pick up the cookie (never mind the poison proof bag) and run away all the while kissing my fingertips and yelling "Mamma mia, pizza, mandolino". When you recover from your stupor you find the fake mustache lying on the ground, but alas no cookie...

Ps: I'm immune to poison. I have been training for a long time imbibing incremental poison's doses everyday until I was ready for the theft of the century!
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Gridenough » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:54 am

Ha Ha! You all were fooled. You got the fake cookie, and fell for my great acting! The fake cookie dissipates with the morning dew and I have the real cookie safe in my back pack in 3 layers of baggies. *chortle, chortle* Evil grin floats in the air.

Starwolf
RSN: Starwolf

Post by Starwolf » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:09 am

I pull up my hood and look Gride directly in the eyes.

"This is not the cookie you are looking for."

I gladly take the cookie out of Gride's hands as Gride looks for an additional cookie as I vanish into thin air.
[img]http://sigs.runeslayer.com/MzSxNrHOtTYy ... arwolf.png[/img][sig]2012-02_Farming_2nd-Starwolf.gif[/sig]

lacey days
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Lacey Days
RSN2: AgedSquirel

Post by lacey days » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:46 pm

However, the air is just too thin! You collapse onto the ground, and reappear, having been starved of oxygen. Lacey happens to be skipping by, and notices you gasping on the ground. Does she employ her First Aid? or is that cookie just too tempting? Lacey has been on a strict diet for too long now, one cookie won't hurt, will it? She grabs an oxygen tank, revives Starwolf, but not until she has secreted the cookie on her person.

Lacey has the cookie, and it's very skilfully hidden somewhere on her! Find it if you dare ;)
*•„¸¸„•*^*•„¸¸^*•„¸¸..;Lacey Days;..¸¸„•*^¸¸„•*^*•„¸¸„•*
¸;›^¸.¸•º°˜°º•„¸¸„..Catch a star for me..„¸¸„•º°˜°º•¸.¸^‹;¸
..........`«„¸¸„»´.........˜°º•„¸¸„...„¸¸„•º°˜..........`«„¸¸„»´.........

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Post by scootch » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:38 pm

Being the evil tyrant that I am. I do not care How I get my Prize. To show my evilness I grab a level 80 Player and Slam him against a tree. Lacy Cheerfully gives me the cookie and sprints on her merry way

jroad
RSN: K EV

Post by jroad » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:45 pm

slices off scootchys hand and takes the cookie, That lvl 80 was my noob account!!
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/x1m875.gif[/img]
Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it while it lasts.
And if things are going bad, don't worry it cant last forever either.

serame
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Serame

Post by serame » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:56 am

So while Scootch and Jroad are locked in bloody mortal combat, I retrieve the pet squirrel from my house and send it scampering to pick up the dropped cookie. It runs up the tree, along the branch, and drops into my open backpack. I quickly run back to my POH and lock the door, open the trapdoor, drop the cookie into the flaming pit of my dungeon, and treat the squirrel to some monkey nuts.

Moonballz
Inactive
RSN: Moonballz

Post by Moonballz » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:38 pm

The nuts you gave the squirrel were bad. It goes nuts and jumps into the flaming pit and you jump in after it. The fire spreads and the whole house starts to burn down and then the fire fighters arrive. After they leave I search through the remains of the house for some valuable loot. I find a goopy mess of what appears to possibly be the cookie. I take it and shape it back into its original cookie shape and stuff. I have the cookie! at least I think..
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/34zljex.png[/img]
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Moonballz][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/water/po ... nballz.png[/img][/url]
[color=#0080FF][b][size=150]*Insert witty signature*[/size][/b][/color]