GET THE COOKIE!

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

YGE
RSN: YGE

Re: GET THE COOKIE!

Post by YGE » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:00 pm

I catch up with you, scream in your ear which causes you to jump and throw the cookie into the air. Mine again!

xNightshade
RSN: xNightshade

Post by xNightshade » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:18 am

I jump onto you and grab the cookie saying Gurl Bai as i run off.

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:51 pm

As the account has been deactivated, I can only assume you are a puddle of goop on the floor (that is what happens to deactivated accounts right?) so lift the cookie easily out of your grasp

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:47 pm

I walk up to you and as I'm the same colour (a slimy green) you think I am actually you. I boldly snatch the cookie out of your hand and walk of laughing.
Image Image

Raist Fasa
Inactive
RSN: Raistfasa

Post by Raist Fasa » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:40 pm

As you are boldly walking off laughing I have adorned the wall next to you with Bailey's now famous shower curtain, emblazoned with his manly likeness...

As you stare...mouth agape...I simply take the cookie out of your hand. You don't even notice that I have taken it. As I am in a rare mood, and notice you are dressed in drag (green drag, but drag all the same) I also snatch your outfit (again, going unnoticed by you) and put it on...it's a bit snug; therefor creating some hefty cleavage between my man boo....errrr...pectorals....yeah pectorals. Into which I slide the cookie for safe keeping...

Mmmhmm...lets hear how ya get that one...
Main Account now Raistfasa (one word with no space)
Maxed June 9th 2017

All Hail Zaros...

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Gridenough

Post by Gridenough » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:59 am

I throw my violin case at the middle of your back, which pops out the cookie. I quickly grab it and run off while you are still gasping for breath.

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Oobz » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:41 pm

I switch into Hiro Nakamura mode and casually take the cookie from you. I bend space and time and hide in an unknown place and time. I sit there looking at the cookie admiring it and deciding where to start eating it from.
Image Image

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Post by Twirlindana » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:53 am

Somebody is bored again... 😜

The "unknown place and time" is exactly where I am right now (lucky me!) and you forgot to switch off Hiro mode (oops), so while you're admiring the cookie, all I have to do is bend next to your ear and whisper "Arthur Petrelli" and you run off leaving the cookie behind.
Hmm, what am I going to do with a moldy cookie?🤔
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Oobz » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:41 pm

I return as Sylar with Peter Petrelli in Tow to distract you. You act all surprised as I magically make the moldy cookie come towards me and I put it in my pocket and disappear right before your very eyes. I'm not eating the cookie now though as it's all green and furry, I try to figure out a way to return this legendary cookie to it's former glory.
Image Image