The Excuse Game

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Re: The Excuse Game

Post by scootch » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Sure I help oh whats that man doing over by that machine, he asking me for a bronze dagger. I am helping him getting somthing Out this slot machine. Some sort of coin, he flpped it to me.and I realized it must be old On My way to Musem to see what its worth. Sorry Cant help with lottery numbers.

Some One help Me With Shining My New ages armor.

serame
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Serame

Post by serame » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:23 am

I tried, Scootchy, but it didn't work out very well. I thought I had some armor polish that I bought a long time ago on tutorial island. I haven't used it much, so I figured it was under the sink with all the other cleaning supplies I never use. The cat (her name is Pearl) followed me into the kitchen because she was hungry. While I was rummaging around in the cabinet for the armor polish, something moved behind the baggies and I jumped, bumping my head against the cabinet door. Pearl went nuts. She gouged my leg with her claws and I started to bleed. I tried to grab her, but she leaped into the cabinet. I heard terrified squeaking, yowling and crashing bottles, and it was all I could do to get out of the way before the hamster shot out of the cabinet and down the hallway with Pearl right behind it. I went to the doctor to get stitches in my leg and Tylenol for my pounding head, so sorry, Scootchy, I didn't get your armor cleaned. Thanks so much for getting the hamster the other day, by the way.

Will someone teach me how to make a good paper airplane?

DoctorDRAG0N
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: DoctorDRAGON

Post by DoctorDRAG0N » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:50 pm

So I went to the office supply store to purchase a 500pk of paper so I could show you the supersonic F-9000 model paper airplane... when suddenly a black van pulled up and put a burlap sack over my head & tossed me inside. After a short ride they put me on a train, then a boat, then what I believe was a cart that was pulled by some donkeys through what smelled like a manure farm. After numerous hours of torture I finally cracked and told them the physics behind the F-9000 paper airplane. But do to all the electro-shock treatment & water torture I can't stand to look at a piece of paper ever again. So sorry Serame.

Will someone refer me to a good therapist?

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Post by scootch » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:02 am

Good Shrink yes Jack Daniels. Hes the best their is. Always glad to see you and will listen as u Cry Complain . Or Slur your words. But After A Session with Jack I ended up At The cornner Pub.And Completly forgot you need a pillow and a shoulder To Cry on. Plus I Lost my car. And Cant rember where jacks office is.

I Need Runescape Quest advice

DoctorDRAG0N
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: DoctorDRAGON

Post by DoctorDRAG0N » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:00 am

So i went to down-load "The Complete & Unabridged 2011 RuneScape Quest Guide" but it turns out to have had key-logging software & uploaded to my pc & stole my runescape account. Sorry but now i have to make a lvl 3 newb & start all over.

Will Someone help me kill Cows & Chickens?

Shortstuff
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Shortstuff

Post by Shortstuff » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:02 pm

After running from varrock, I had to sit down and afk, when I returned, I had to open the map to find out where I was. Being a noob, I tried to take a shortcut, but it went wrong when I ended up in piscatoris.....D'oh.

Can someone teach me how to build my rs house, all I got at the moment is a portal

serame
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Serame

Post by serame » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:26 pm

I was checking out my dungeon so I could give you a very little advice when suddenly a black demon appear.....aaahhhhh!

Dead. Again. So sorry, Dan. I leave you my house so you don't have to worry.

Will someone please take care of my animals for me while I am dead? The broav is really nicer than he looks.

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:41 am

I would love to take care of your animals. Unfortunately, I've heard broavs are allergic to the very same fabric that my runescape onesie is made out of. Sorry about that.

Will someone please do my job for me so I can play Runescape?
Image Image