The werewolf game v2 DAY 3

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

wchaudoin
RSN: Wchaudoin

Re: The werewolf game v2 DAY 3

Post by wchaudoin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:30 pm

I suppose maybe I am too far removed to understand but I didn't realize anybody had personal feelings at stake in the game. If I personally have taken part in that, I surely apologize.

With that being said, we have to remember one of the points made in the beginning is that everybody has to have a sense of humor to play such a game. I haven't personally taken any accusations or finger pointing to heart because that's what makes this game tick so-to-speak. Without lighthearted accusations you wouldn't have any idea who to vote for. Many times it's the responses or accustations that each person are making that helps to unveil their character in the game.

Im sure Kal will find a diplomatic way to handle all of this and I hope the game can go on to remain a fun silly banter. I like the accustations for reasons mentioned above. For those that got hurt along the way, I hope none of those wounds leak out into becoming one with your KoA experience.

blarny3
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: blarny3

Post by blarny3 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:33 pm

You know what...this is a game the man who took 12 lives (so far) in cumbria and his own life was NOT playing a game, I am feeling like we need to get just a little perspective right now.

Sorry to anyone who may be offended...but frankly I do not understand why grown adults are fighting about a GAME, when many tonight are actually grieving for their love ones this evening.
ImageImage

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:36 pm

Well said Dan, I totally agree with what you say.

Whitney, believe me, I have a very good sense of humour which anyone who knows me would tell you about. But there is a limit! Maybe what Kal should have said was that you need to have skin like dragon armour, which is a different thing altogether. That I do not have. And when, for the 100th time, I am faced with some stupid remark and put down, I'm afraid I snap! Call me human if you will, but there you have it....

Thanks for that, Debs.

godess frigg
Inactive

Post by godess frigg » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 pm

wow! what a day! This is really hard to digest, i must have been missing something as I did think it was all tongue in cheek and humorous. Esme i totally loved the stories you were writing, i for one thought they were great and will miss them, i had no idea it had gone beyond just playing the game, you were even so convincing i was going to actually change my vote to kaye. Im sorry this has taken a turn like this :(
[img]http://hairylemons.webege.com/images/jane.jpg[/img]

[size=150][color=#BF0000][b]Dont arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, skid in sideways, chocolate n wine in hand, body worn out screaming WOOOOHOOOOOO what a ride![/b][/color][/size]

wchaudoin

Post by wchaudoin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:40 pm

I have to agree with Jane. I apologize for whatever happened to you Esme. This apparently was something out of forums that has offended you? Sorry if I seem like I have my head in the sand. I must not have paid much attention :S

Auntpol
Inactive
RSN: Auntpol

Post by Auntpol » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:43 pm

I truly do not understand what is going on here. I don't know how or why this game got offensive and out of hand. It's too bad that there were hurt feelings here and I just don't find this werewolf game fun if there are going to be hurt feelings so I'm out. It's just not fun anymore reading these forums. Deb is right, too much pain in the real world for there to be any pain here. Sorry but I'm out. I was a villager.

Kaye
RSN: Kayezz

Post by Kaye » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:50 pm

its just a forum game... and a fun one at that

i don't fully understand why people are quitting
i didn't see anything very mean or personal

if it happened outside the forums, ie cc or mumble , i find it hard to believe it was serious,
i mean how serious can an accusation of being a werewolf really get?
i am not trying to belittle anyone's feelings but, this isn't a high stress situation
and i don't see how giving up really helps anything...
Last edited by Kaye on Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Runescape is a game , Koa Forum games are games.

We all are small cute tiny pixels in runescape. Otherwise we would not have put up with the horrible clothes jagex forces us to choose from.

We are humorous silly beings on forums, we laugh and banter ; then log off and go back to real life.

Many people in this world do not have the time or privilege or luxury to even play any games; and spend time having fun and make some good friends in a virtual world.

Let's count our blessings, and focus on the good stuff. :)

Ok, back to werewolf game, let's start at the beginning. I am not a werewolf; I am just a villager wearing a wolf fur coat designed by prada.

wchaudoin

Post by wchaudoin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:00 pm

hahahah. That's too funny Avi. It's too late for you to claim corruptedness :)

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:04 pm

wchaudoin wrote:hahahah. That's too funny Avi. It's too late for you to claim corruptedness :)
:P Lol. Whit just making a point this is a funny game :)

Deb, just checked the news; and it's terrible horrible news. :( I agree with what you said.

wchaudoin

Post by wchaudoin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 pm

I must agree. I thought she meant the guy who made the werewolf game shot 12 people. I was a bit confused. But now I realize there was a shooter that just shot at random people killing 12 before taking his own life.

On a lighter note, I hope this doesn't put the werewolf game on the do-not-play list. I think it was very fun and very very many of us really enjoyed the game. I wont name names because that isn't necessary. However, I think it's important for anybody who might be interested in playing in the future to be sure that it is known. I'd hate to see a lighthearted hilarious event be laid to rest.

Anne Bonney
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Anne Bonney

Post by Anne Bonney » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:15 pm

While I understand how much fun it can be for some to discuss the game outside of the forums, I'd rather see the game remain as just a forum game. It's consumed the cc for long stretches at a time with accusations and denials. This may be entertaining for some, it's chasing other folks away from the cc.

Personally, I find it lots more fun to come here and read it all.

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:19 pm

sorry if i offended any1, i didnt mean to.

I been under a lot of stress recently so hope this doesnt get in the way of anything =/

RedFalling
RSN: Redfalling

Post by RedFalling » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Anne Bonney wrote:While I understand how much fun it can be for some to discuss the game outside of the forums, I'd rather see the game remain as just a forum game. It's consumed the cc for long stretches at a time with accusations and denials. This may be entertaining for some, it's chasing other folks away from the cc.

Personally, I find it lots more fun to come here and read it all.
agreed, i think that its a forum game and it should stay here. With cc and mumble, things are taken to seriously and then people go into the accuse/deny drama. A lot of members in chat are not playing this game and could care less about it.
And, without causing anymore drama, I will say that its true that some were starting to take things to the extreme with questioning and harassing people to try and get information.
Its just a game folks, lighten up a bit.
[color=#BF0000]A member of KoA since:[/color] [color=#FF0000]A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...[/color]

[url=http://www.draynor.net/][img]http://www.draynor.net/log/dragon/male/ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Redfalling][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/water/7_ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[img]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu26 ... Oly3rd.gif[/img]

wchaudoin

Post by wchaudoin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:24 pm

I think at this point this particular version of the game is dead for me. You can't possibly chalk up a win for either side when both sides have had members drop out and reveal their identity. Hopefully we can play again soon :)