shortyp wrote:i was the bomb :-)
Never would have guessed :lol: Well played :D
I second that! What a dark horse you are!! :lol:

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Re: The werewolf game v2 DAY 3

Post by Diplomatt » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:44 am

OK, OK, if we are all putting our hands up, I was....................................

a villager!

AND yes Dan, I did say if Auntpol wasn't a Werewolf I would eat my hat (chomp chomp-plur! tastes of the salt of the sea me-'hearty!)

Auntpol
Inactive
RSN: Auntpol

Post by Auntpol » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Ha ha ha ha Matt! I warned you that you would have burned an corrupt villager, I warned you....Hope that hat is tasty!! hee hee

Kaye
RSN: Kayezz

Post by Kaye » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:31 pm

i would like to play again :)

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Post by scootch » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Dont belive I will ever play this game agin. So much BS that went with it. but on the other hand Their was KOA members that were Really into it. And I feel That their fun got spoiled,
Old saying If you dont like the heat get out of the Kitchen. But Just get out and keep your oppnions to yourself.

Shortstuff
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Shortstuff

Post by Shortstuff » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:42 pm

i 2nd that kay....bring on the wolves with less drama lol. i never even got to post a message goinf KABOOOOOOOM!!!!! lol, now time for a name change

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:48 pm

shortyp wrote:i 2nd that kay....bring on the wolves with less drama lol. i never even got to post a message goinf KABOOOOOOOM!!!!! lol, now time for a name change
Dan, it's ironic that I got more bomb time than you...albeit faked. :P
morituri te salutant

Shortstuff
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Shortstuff » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 pm

lol i know, i just played the game.....i was a tickin time bomb just waiting to blow up some werewolves lol

Shortstuff
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Shortstuff » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:18 pm

oops, double post, stupid phone lol

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:39 pm

I thought you were a social hand grenade Dan, not a bomb!

Draco Ea
RSN: Draco Ea

Post by Draco Ea » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Pilgrim Matt wrote:For Jane;

that on the forum.........................................

Sorry Jane @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};- @};-
Can't be for Jane, they're not thorny enough :P

As for all the rest, seems I got lucky being so busy most of the time of the game, Cuz I must a lot of cc and forum fireworks lol, got almost no idea what all the commotion was about.

Oh kinda agree about the vigilante/lovers ,nice idea but overpowered maybe overpowered because they were used bot at the same time?
For a possible next game I'd suggest to keep it a bit more streamlined, like having 3 factions struggle something like humans/werewolves/vampires , where the 3 factions keep each other more in balance (maybe something like : humans hunt vampires, vampires hunt werewolves, werewolves hunt humans, or the otehr way around lol).

Sorry for your hard work Kal, it's still very much appreciated.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Draco_Ea][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose ... aco_Ea.png[/img][/url]

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Post by Lady in Ice » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:23 pm

First I would like to apologize because the game didn´t quite go as planned ( obviously :lol: )
I´m apologizing to those who had fun playing and unfortunately didn´t have chance to play to the end.

There were several mistakes made but I don´t agree with those who say that there wouldn´t have been drama without certain roles. Let´s face it, not roles play the game but people do.
The thought behind having more roles ( especially killing roles) was primarly to kill more people during a round.. Why? There were 28 people starting the game and with the speed 1 game day in 3 real life days- we would have spent up to 39 ( !!!! ) days when killing 2 people only. It´s more than a month! Kinda too long. It was essential to bring the kill rate up to 3 people in a day... and those special roles would have helped a lot.

I thank you again, Paul, Avi and Jokr for writing wonderful and funny stories :D

wchaudoin
RSN: Wchaudoin

Post by wchaudoin » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Time for game number two Kal? If we promise to play nicely with the other children? :D

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Post by Lady in Ice » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 pm

wchaudoin wrote:Time for game number two Kal? If we promise to play nicely with the other children? :D
:lol:

I have to wait until everyone is off from the naughty child chair.. or what ever you call it in english, lol

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:37 pm

don't forget kal , if you want to take-part in werewolf game 3 lemme know and i'll be willing to dish out the roles etc, seeing as next time i come on rs i shall have started my 18 weeks of summer vacation =]