Anne Bonney
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Anne Bonney

Re: The werewolf game v2. DAY 2

Post by Anne Bonney » Mon May 31, 2010 2:57 pm

Pilgrim Matt wrote:
Esme94 wrote:I know I am corrupt
I'm the only one in the clan who is corrupt!
Since I know that Debs and I are, and have always been, the only true innocents in the clan... I can only assume the two of you are fibbing....

Still... I toss my vote at Black Jokr.

Pa7uL
Inactive
RSN: Lord Pa7ul

Post by Pa7uL » Mon May 31, 2010 3:24 pm

I'll change my vote to avi... brad your not off the hook.

don't think i voting in with 5 others when i voted i tried to lynch brad on day one and came up with a good reason for every one else to and still only a few people voted for him.

i hope for your sake your right poppy or you might just have made your self next to be lynched for feeding us such false information you can't be anything but a werewolf.

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Mon May 31, 2010 3:52 pm

This is totally ridiculous !!!!!

Look at my post of the dice and coins !!!!
avidr wrote:oh oh !! If Brad is a bomb, he would bring werewolves down. So why would he taunt everyone to vote for him?

Hmm, the only ones who did not vote so far are (looking at first page and last few posts):
Anne, Auntpol, Poppy, Scootch, Whit, and Sunny

Maybe time to roll the dice to choose one of these. Maybe it's fate there are 6 suspects, one for each side of the dice. :-?
.....*rolls the dice* and its 6 !!! Sunny !!!!

Now time for coin toss..Heads is Brad, tails is Sunny...
...*tosses the coin * Heads !!! Brad !!!

I guess right or wrong choice, I have to stick with Brad.
Why did Poppy wait till I completely logged out for the day yesterday night, did she throw suspicion on me? because identified that she is on suspects list?

She kept talking to me in pm, while I announced in cc that I am in fish flinger game. Why did she pm me specifically 'avi where in forums does it say there are 6 werewolves?'; while I was in a minigame, and not in cc? . I had no clue what she was saying, but I got really suspicious. I searched and searched in forums (while missing fish in my minigame). I said poppy I don't see it. So how did she know there are 6 werewolves?

Why did she get so panicked after I suspected her? She made me so suspicious with her sentences in pm, that I took a screen shot. Here it is. (And like an idiot I offered here since she accidentally revealed she is a wolf, I will ignore it). She went completely mum, once I told her she revealed she is a werewolf.
poppy.png
This is fist time I am logging into forums today, so I did not have the chance to bust poppy earlier before people jumped on her bandwagon. She made sure I logged out of koa forums and rs, before she made her post (thus making sure I can't make this post). All just because I rolled a dice, and identified she is on suspect list. As for the cc conversation, people kept asking us what does the authors know, etc , etc. I wonder why so many questions, and I wonder why Poppy is so desperate to lynch me?

I died an corrupt once !! Not again !!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Mon May 31, 2010 4:21 pm

avidr wrote: I died an corrupt once !! Not again !!
so you are a werewolf?

Pa7uL
Inactive

Post by Pa7uL » Mon May 31, 2010 4:24 pm

don't worry avi, if you are corrupt it will be made clear that poppy is a werewolf.

onezerobin
Inactive

Post by onezerobin » Mon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Tom, I remember you sending me a pm too, two days ago asking if the authors know who werewolves are !!!! Just because authors wrote a story, does not mean they are werewolves, or know who the werewolves are !

From now, I won't reply to any pm regrading werewolf game. This is not personal, but I just don't want to be lynched. I am an corrupt !

Pa7uL
Inactive

Post by Pa7uL » Mon May 31, 2010 4:29 pm

its too late avi... we can't change out votes 2 times. if you are a good samaritan can you use your ghostly powers to find out if brad is a bomb or a werewolf?

Draco Ea
RSN: Draco Ea

Post by Draco Ea » Mon May 31, 2010 4:30 pm

??? What i missed????
Can't a guy log out for a couple hours of rest (and those really were just a couple, ie: 2 lol ) and work without this game being all turned around?

What did I miss? should i change my vote from Puts? (Though I still dont like that wolfish grin he's been carrying arround around me, could be he fancies me...tho he's not my type, and i hope i'm not his type (in both partner and food choice)).
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Draco_Ea][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose ... aco_Ea.png[/img][/url]

Pa7uL
Inactive

Post by Pa7uL » Mon May 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Avi is Draco one of your wolfy buddies?

kingedward20
RSN: noobiest138

Post by kingedward20 » Mon May 31, 2010 4:35 pm

i wish to change my vote to avi aswell

onezerobin
Inactive

Post by onezerobin » Mon May 31, 2010 4:35 pm

Draco what you missed is Poppy making sure I went to bed before accusing me with an elaborate story.

what you missed is how some people were too eager to jump to poppy's side.

Paul, Ed I have nothing to say to you anymore !

Pa7uL
Inactive

Post by Pa7uL » Mon May 31, 2010 4:37 pm

i was this [-] close to lynching Brad than you and poppy messed it. I"ll get you Brad.

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Mon May 31, 2010 4:47 pm

I like this game!

Pa7uL
Inactive

Post by Pa7uL » Mon May 31, 2010 4:54 pm

i'm sorry avi, if it where my turn to write i would give you a very elegant death maybe even painless too.

wchaudoin
RSN: Wchaudoin

Post by wchaudoin » Mon May 31, 2010 5:07 pm

Holy cow. A preggo girl takes a couple days off forums to do some real life yardwork and this mess is created. Im speechless!! Who knew so much could happen in such little time! I suppose I'll stay with the group and go with Poppy's premonition. I vote Avi. However, you better HOPE this all comes out to be true my dear. You're not the type to stick your neck out there unprovolked so I have no choice. Can you hurry with the next story so the truth can be unveiled? THANKS!!! :D