The werewolf game v2. DAY 2

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Re: The werewolf game v2. DAY 2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Mon May 31, 2010 7:17 am

Tom wrote:with poppy's revelation i guess i have to change my vote to avi. Some pretty hard evidence there against her, more than my name out the hat for esme.
i concur, and the whole Brad thing, well it's too confusing, why would he say he's a wolf? why say he's a bomb? reverse psychology? Have been trying to think of a better candidate and looks like Poppy and whoever was in cc this evening found one

I vote Avi (so if enough people see Poppy's post and revote before deadline we'll have at least one wolf down.. more than we got last time!)

Hackymaster
RSN: Hackymaster

Post by Hackymaster » Mon May 31, 2010 7:20 am

I change my vote to Avi.

Although it does not seem likely to me, it is possible that Poppy's "revelation" is an immensely elaborate plan that was made up to direct focus off of Poppy and their fellow werewolves.
Last edited by Hackymaster on Mon May 31, 2010 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shortstuff
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Shortstuff

Post by Shortstuff » Mon May 31, 2010 7:29 am

i too change my vote to avi

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Mon May 31, 2010 8:51 am

Inspector Poppy, u r awesome and I want ure babies! I will be your kato anytime!

Changing vote to Avi!

godess frigg
Inactive

Post by godess frigg » Mon May 31, 2010 9:11 am

Pilgrim Matt wrote:Inspector Poppy, u r awesome and I want ure babies! I will be your kato anytime!

Changing vote to Avi!
Dont quite want your babies Poppy but yes you are awesome! I change my vote to Avi.
[img]http://hairylemons.webege.com/images/jane.jpg[/img]

[size=150][color=#BF0000][b]Dont arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, skid in sideways, chocolate n wine in hand, body worn out screaming WOOOOHOOOOOO what a ride![/b][/color][/size]

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Post by Lady in Ice » Mon May 31, 2010 9:28 am

Please everyone vote who´s on the list. If you miss 2 votings ( or your special role votings) then you´ll be removed from the game.

jroad
RSN: K EV

Post by jroad » Mon May 31, 2010 9:33 am

I too vote avi
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/x1m875.gif[/img]
Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it while it lasts.
And if things are going bad, don't worry it cant last forever either.

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Mon May 31, 2010 10:49 am

Oh goodness Avi...

I change my vote aswell, to avi, I thought you were an corrupt little girl... =(
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Mon May 31, 2010 11:24 am

OK. I'll follow the mass migration and change my vote to Avi. Aooowwwwwwwwwwww!!! *cough* *cough* Aoooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! (geriatric wolf)
morituri te salutant

Sunni Ray
RSN: Sunni Ray

Post by Sunni Ray » Mon May 31, 2010 12:41 pm

Oh Avi, how could you??? When I saw the votes on the first page all leaning toward you, I thought to myself that I couldn't ever vote for you. Until, that is, I read your post where you were putting my radiant name on a die. With that and Poppy's information in mind, I vote for Avi.

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Mon May 31, 2010 12:43 pm

Poppy wrote: Now one other thing is that I was dungeoneering with Esme while all this was happening and she was rooted to the spot for about 15 minutes after Avi's revelation, no doubt very busy pming fellow werewolves in a damage limitation exercise. She and I were discussing Avi's gaff and she agreed that Avi must be a werewolf. If she denies this conversation tomorrow, it is merely further proof that she is indeed hairy once more.
I have no wish to deny our conversation Poppy, why would I? I know I am corrupt, regardless of the accusations you have made against me and which, if believed, will mean that I no longer play a part in this game :cry: .

Firstly, you say that I was rooted to the spot after Avi's revelation - yes, I was! But not because I was pming anybody, but because I was either typing in cc, reading what was being said in cc or talking to you. And actually, I recall that you too were rooted to the spot! I do remember being quite confused when Avi said this, because I was sure that in the last game Kal did not reveal how many werewolves were playing, and I was trying to remember if that was different in this game.

Secondly, I voted for Brad twice - wow! Such damning evidence! Er, no, it isnt. Many, many people voted for Brad and I think if Brad could vote to burn himself, he would too! To pick 5 names out of the air and accuse them of being werewolves because they all voted for the same person is madness! Maybe the werewolves are a bit lacking in the intelligence department in this game, but I know in the last game Anne, Tom and myself were very careful who we voted for. We did not, as a rule, all vote for the same person in case this gave us away. You can see this for yourself if you wish by having a look at the votes from the last werewolf game, but if Tom and Anne were able to remember, they would tell you this was the case. In any case, most of the things you say are because you have studied the voting carefully - who told you to do this? I did! Why would I do that if I had something to hide?

Obviously, I am going to change my vote to Avi. I do believe I told you this much last night when you said you would look to see if it said anywhere how many werewolves were playing, which Avi said it did. No doubt you will say I have to do this, but for heaven's sake, if I think someone is a werewolf of course I am going to vote for them!

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Mon May 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Esme94 wrote:I know I am corrupt
I'm the only one in the clan who is corrupt!

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Mon May 31, 2010 2:40 pm

Esme94 wrote: but I know in the last game Anne, Tom and myself were very careful who we voted for. We did not, as a rule, all vote for the same person in case this gave us away.
actually Esme, on the last few days we did all vote tactically together, day 3 we all voted for Kaye, day 4 we all voted for Jokr

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Post by scootch » Mon May 31, 2010 2:53 pm

I vote Brad Sorry Forgot about the game for few days

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Mon May 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Tom wrote:
Esme94 wrote: but I know in the last game Anne, Tom and myself were very careful who we voted for. We did not, as a rule, all vote for the same person in case this gave us away.
actually Esme, on the last few days we did all vote tactically together, day 3 we all voted for Kaye, day 4 we all voted for Jokr
Yes, but we were running out of people to vote for then. In the beginning, we were careful to vote for different people, and Poppy is talking about the way the werewolves are voting on Day 1 and Day 2. I dont know, maybe the werewolves are all voting the same, but my point is that if I was a werewolf, I would not vote for the same person that the other werewolves voted for because then a pattern might be clear, which is exactly what Poppy is going on.

What more can I say? If you guys want to vote to burn me then go ahead. But you will lose a villager, it's as simple as that! :(