KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Re: The werewolf game v2. DAY 2

Post by Dr Brad » Sun May 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Well, it looks like I'm headed for the roaster. :-t
bomb.jpg
So long suckers!!! Hahahaha
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
morituri te salutant

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Sun May 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Dr Brad wrote:Well, it looks like I'm headed for the roaster. :-t
Is the spoiler a misdirect or a hint ? Any last wishes Wolfie/werecow ? 3:-O

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Dr Brad » Sun May 30, 2010 9:08 pm

avidr wrote:Is the spoiler a misdirect or a hint ? Any last wishes Wolfie/werecow ? 3:-O
I'm udderly without words. :| 3:-O
morituri te salutant

Draco Ea
RSN: Draco Ea

Post by Draco Ea » Sun May 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Werecow ???!!

Who the hell would drink that "milk" ? brrrrrr

sorry...
*runs to the toilet*
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Draco_Ea][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose ... aco_Ea.png[/img][/url]

Pa7uL
Inactive
RSN: Lord Pa7ul

Post by Pa7uL » Sun May 30, 2010 9:54 pm

i might feed it to my little sister

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Sun May 30, 2010 9:58 pm

im totally unsure who to vote for so a random vote from me, aka names out of a hat,

and the unlucky soul is........

esme

sorry, don't hate me

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Sun May 30, 2010 10:26 pm

Tom wrote:im totally unsure who to vote for so a random vote from me, aka names out of a hat,
and the unlucky soul is........
esme
:cry:
Tom wrote:sorry, don't hate me
Too late! >:P

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Lord Anwyn » Sun May 30, 2010 10:27 pm

please please please dont hate me, hate fate, or the hat i drew your unfortunate name out of.

I honestly didn't know who to vote for

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Sun May 30, 2010 10:30 pm

I saved your life in the last game, Tom!! How could you point the finger at me?? How could you????!!! :cry:

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Sun May 30, 2010 10:43 pm

I'm confused...

If Brad is (or whoever is) the "Bomb" and we villagers roast the "Bomb" then.. doesnt a villager also Die?

Or could the Bomb ALSO be a Werewolf? which would make the "Bomb" is like a suicide bomber/werewolf? Giving up his life but taking out a villager?
7) Bomb - if activated, it will explode, lol. If the villagers decide to lynch him/her, he /she will choose a person to die with him/her. If he/she is attcked by the werewolves then I will pick a random werewolf to die as well.
Looking at the rules again it doesnt imply the bomb is anything but a villager but technically doesnt exclude the possibiity that The Bomb could in fact be wolf...

hmmmmmmm

need to think about this, we've lost our guardian angel, we sure dont need to lose any extra villagers right now

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Sun May 30, 2010 11:15 pm

oh oh !! If Brad is a bomb, he would bring werewolves down. So why would he taunt everyone to vote for him?

Hmm, the only ones who did not vote so far are (looking at first page and last few posts): Anne, Auntpol, Poppy, Scootch, Whit, and Sunny

Maybe time to roll the dice to choose one of these. Maybe it's fate there are 6 suspects, one for each side of the dice. :-?
.....*rolls the dice* and its 6 !!! Sunny !!!!

Now time for coin toss..Heads is Brad, tails is Sunny...
...*tosses the coin * Heads !!! Brad !!!

I guess right or wrong choice, I have to stick with Brad.

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Dr Brad » Sun May 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Avi, you're cruel....BUT FAIR! :D
morituri te salutant

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Post by Lady in Ice » Mon May 31, 2010 4:23 am

The voting will be open until 8 pm GMT today ( 3 pm EST).

Please cast your votes/or change them until 8 pm GMT

Poppy
Inactive
RSN: Poppy Koc

Post by Poppy » Mon May 31, 2010 5:34 am

Okay - this is very, very important information!

Tonight in clan chat we were talking about the werewolf game. The chat was going fast and Avi slipped up by referring to the '6 werewolves'. When I asked her how she knew how many wolves there were in this game, she replied that it was on the original thread. This conversation was witnessed by quite a few people (some of whom will undoubtedly be werewolves too).

Now I have checked again and this information was NOT given anywhere to villagers - however as the werewolves will all know the identity of each other, they will also know how many there are. Hence Avi MUST be a werewolf.

If you want to continue playing the game without knowing my theory as to the identity of the other werewolves, do NOT click here.
Now this is where it gets interesting..... Avi knows that she has been busted and that the conversation was witnessed by many people, so she will now be panicking and trying to throw accusations around to confuse people, so beware. Indeed she is now claiming that she didn't say this, but then what else can she do after such a gaff?

A couple of other people in the cc tonight didnt respond at all to Avi's revelation. Hmmm... wonder why? The pauses in people's clan chat (while they pm'd Avi to scream at her?) was very telling. Bear that in mind when looking at the votes.

Knowing Avi is a werewolf, and that there are 5 others, it is interesting to look again at the votes from day 1 (and remember that the wolves will all get together and vote tactically as a group).

Avi voted for Brad, so did Esme, Pa7ul, KingEdward and Kayezz

This week all the same 5 people have voted for Brad - conclusive much?

Now I realise that there are 6 wolves so I started to wonder who the sixth is... (Brad of course cannot vote for himself so he could be the sixth, wouldn't that be clever?) Having said that, a few other people have voted for Brad this week so either the villagers are being influenced by tactical mass werewolf voting (and you will notice all the 5 above got their votes in early on day 2) or the sixth werewolf is someone else who voted for Brad - namely Mabel, Redfalling, Trix or Jane.

Now one other thing is that I was dungeoneering with Esme while all this was happening and she was rooted to the spot for about 15 minutes after Avi's revelation, no doubt very busy pming fellow werewolves in a damage limitation exercise. She and I were discussing Avi's gaff and she agreed that Avi must be a werewolf. If she denies this conversation tomorrow, it is merely further proof that she is indeed hairy once more.

Bear in mind that Esme is an experienced werewolf and a very smart girl. She knows how to play the werewolf game well - deceptive tactics will be employed! She changed her vote on day 1, as did Kayezz, both to Brad. Esme knew she had no option but to acknowledge to me what Avi had said tonight but must have also realised this was a huge problem for the werewolves. I think she hoped I would know about Avi but not work out her accomplises. Her response to this post will be very interesting!

Now I realise that in an attempt to discredit this information, Avi and her hairy team will have to come out fighting, and in true Avi style I am sure she will point the finger in various directions and most certainly (all of a sudden) in mine. Nice try Avi and whoops at your little misshap, it must be very diffcult not to let such information slip. However not only have you identified yourself but also your fellow wolfies. If I become the next werewolf target I will be happy to be sacrificed knowing you further give yourselves away and ultimate victory will lie with the villagers.

I strongly urge fellow villagers to look over the voting patterns alongside the information that Avi has kindly given us tonight. Bear in mind that werewolves need to get their votes in early in an attempt to influence voting. They also know how many there are of us and them, so they can afford to change their own votes at the last minute to save one of their own. Look at the voting and the strategies people employ.

I am still not 100% sure about the 6th werewolf but my money is on Trix. He has been unusually visible in cc since the game began and went very quiet after Avi's gaff tonight (no doubt engrossed in pm's with her and Esme). He also voted early for Brad on day 2. I think he 'threw' his day 1 vote knowing it would take suspicion away from him.

We all need to watch developments carefully now they know that we know who they are! Mass werewolf voting on forums may be off the menu now so dont be fooled by sudden changes in voting patterns. Alas I feel sure I will be gobbled up in the night fairly soon for making this information public so it's up to the rest of you to vote together and take them out one by one.
My vote on day 2 must go to Avi - and I implore all other villagers (and I dare you werewolves) to also vote, or change your vote accordingly.

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Lord Anwyn » Mon May 31, 2010 6:44 am

with poppy's revelation i guess i have to change my vote to avi. Some pretty hard evidence there against her, more than my name out the hat for esme.