Werewolf Game v2 rules - please read

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Werewolf Game v2 rules - please read

Post by Lady in Ice » Wed May 26, 2010 6:15 am

This is the description of the rules of the werewolf gamev2. Please read carefully, it can save your life! :lol:

1. If you got any questions which may reveal your role, please pm me via forums.
2. If you havn´t showed up for 2 game -days ( i.e. you havn´t voted or posted) then I can remove you from the game.

Roles :
1) villagers - every participant is a villager- they have to vote every day in forum post whom they want to burn (you can change your vote once). If you havn´t get a pm from me with a role, then you´re a villager.
2) werewolves- some of the villagers are the werewolves.. only werewolves know who the other werewolves are. They need to send me a pm with the name of the villager they would like to kill and eat.
3) Seer - seer can ask me ( via pm) about a participant who that person is. Be careful! - if werewolves find out who you are then you can never be safe. :lol: ( about 2 ppl when there are more than 15 players)
4) Guardian angel- will pm me the name of 1 person who he/she would like to protect . If the werewolves will attack that person during the night then the attack will fail. That person cannot be protected from being burned by villagers.He/she cannot protect him/herself. If there are more than 10 ppl playing - then the angel can protect 2 ppl at the night
5) Lovers- 1 of them is a werewolf, the other one is a villager. If one of them dies ( gets lynched or eaten) then the other one dies as well! The goal of the lovers is to be among the last players, then they will win the game together ( for example they would win even if there are 2 werewolves ( 1 lover+ another one) and 1 villager-lover.
6) Herbalist - this genius villager has created the potion which he/she uses to save someone from werewolves during 1 night! He/she will also find out who was saved.
7) Bomb - if activated, it will explode, lol. If the villagers decide to lynch him/her, he /she will choose a person to die with him/her. If he/she is attcked by the werewolves then I will pick a random werewolf to die as well.
8) Vigilante - fear him/her! He has bullets to kill at night. He/she is a villager and will win with villagers. His/her goal is to target the werewolves because he believes that the daytime democracy is not the best way to find the beasts :P . If he/she wants, he can not kill anyone on the first night but later he has to choose someone.. its in his/her blood.. So please don´t be mad at him/her

I will assign the roles. Werewolves, seer and the guardian angel and other roles will get a pm from me about their roles. If you have not got any pm from me then you are a regular villager.( the roles will be assigned randomly)

The game is divided into days. Every day villagers have to decide who will be burned ( the votes of the werewolves count as well because they are villagers during the day).
You can discuss it and post your suspicions in the forum post of that particular day.However- if you choose someone to burn then please tell " I vote for .... ( the name)". It will make easier to understand if you really vote or you are just telling about your suspicions.

During the night 1 villagers gets killed and eaten by the werewolves. I expect the werewolves make the decision and pm that to me ( please make your decision in the same time when villagers vote for the person to burn).
Each " day" will last about 3 real life days.

The villagers/werewolves who are killed are unfortunately out of the game and cannot participate in votings and in discussions. Same for the clan members who are not participating. If your post contains any suspicions or the discussion about who could be the werewolf then I will take myself the right to remove your post.

The game ends when whether the villagers have killed all the werewolves or the werewolves have gained the majority in the population of the village ( or the lovers).

And most important rule : Have fun!!!!