awoo!! The new WEREWOLF GAME - the registration until May 25

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

awoo!! The new WEREWOLF GAME - the registration until May 25

Post by Lady in Ice » Mon May 17, 2010 9:17 am

We played it in March and since it was a blast then many ppl wanted to play it again ( especially those who missed it :P ).

You can find the post of the previous game in the " forum games" forums.

I would also need people with good humor and storywriting skills ( Avi did a great job last time and I thought maybe more people would like to help out with this :) )

Here are the basic rules : ( after I see how many participants we have then I´ll post the specified rules- maybe we´ll have a " Vampires vs Werewolves or something similar ).

Please post if you would like to participate ( also all suggestions are welcome how to make this game more fun)
This is a game which I found on a role-playing site and which was suggested as suitable for playing in forums/or groups.

Please read before registering!!!

Requirements to play the game :
1. Forum activity
2. Sence of humor :P

This is the description of the rules of the werewolf game. Please read carefully, it can save your life! :lol:

Roles :
1) villagers - every participant is a villager- they have to vote every day in forum post whom they want to burn (you can change your vote once)
2) werewolves- some of the villagers are the werewolves.. only werewolves know who the other werewolves are. They need to send me a pm with the name of the villager they would like to kill and eat.
3) Seer - seer can ask me ( via pm) about 1 participant who that person is. Be careful! - if werewolves find out who you are then you can never be safe. :lol:
4) Guardian angel- will pm me the name of 1 person who he/she would like to protect . If the werewolves will attack that person during the night then the attack will fail. That person cannot be protected from being burned by villagers.He/she cannot protect him/herself.

I will assign the roles. Werewolves, seer and the guardian angel will get a pm from me about their roles. If you have not got any pm from me then you are a regular villager.( the roles will be assigned randomly)

The game is divided into days. Every day villagers have to decide who will be burned ( the votes of the werewolves count as well because they are villagers during the day).
You can discuss it and post your suspicions in the forum post of that particular day.However- if you choose someone to burn then please tell " I vote for .... ( the name)". It will make easier to understand if you really vote or you are just telling about your suspicions.

During the night 1 villagers gets killed and eaten by the werewolves. I expect the werewolves make the decision and pm that to me ( please make your decision in the same time when villagers vote for the person to burn).
Each " day" will last about 2-3 real life days.

The villagers/werewolves who are killed are unfortunately out of the game and cannot participate in votings and in discussions. Same for the clan members who are not participating. If your post contains any suspicions or the discussion about who could be the werewolf then I will take myself the right to remove your post.

The game ends when whether the villagers have killed all the werewolves or the werewolves have gained the majority in the population of the village.

More information about the origins and possible playing options :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28party_game%29
http://www.eblong.com/zarf/werewolf.html
http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/We ... Rules.html

The regsitration is open until May 25.
The game begins a week after the registration is over - the exact date will be given later

Please feel free to ask question if there is something unclear.
I hope this game will turn out to be fun :)
Participants:

Kaleviplika ( I wonder if she is the first to die again :-? ) ah, wth? just kill her again :lol:
Djjoehippy
Esme ( please don´t kill her first, she is a poor and corrupt yeah right clan friend :P )
Putsters
Pilgrim Matt
Anne
Mabel
Avidr
Pa7ul
Brad
Auntpol
Naitchi
Draco
Kingedward20
Redfalling
Trixstar
Lrd Kazekage
Black Jokr
Blarny
poppy
shortyp ( Devil-Dan)
Scootch
Kayezz
Godess Frigg
Beef
Soul Killa ( Jroad)
Wchaudoin
Sunny Ray
Hackmaster

Writers :
Avidr, Pa7ul, Black jokr

KevinsLunchbox
Inactive
RSN: Kevins a God

Re: awoo!! The new WEREWOLF GAME - the registration

Post by KevinsLunchbox » Mon May 17, 2010 10:00 am

I want to play, this is the exact game we used to play in our debate class

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Mon May 17, 2010 10:04 am

Well, obviously, I do not want to play this game *cough* but, having been on the winning team last time :> , I feel obligated to give the people I ate last time the chance to get their own back and would therefore like to register. I realise that I will probably be the first person to suffer a horrible and untimely death :cry: and would ask for leniency, considering the fact that Tom is much taller than me and made me do it!! Oh sorry, I forgot, we're not playing yet are we?! 8-| How easy it is to slip into the role of a poor, corrupt, lowly clan friend.... 8->

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Mon May 17, 2010 11:59 am

I'm in.

I will pop down the shops and buy a sense of humour for anyone else that wants to play!

Can't wait to get eaten! :pirate:

Anne Bonney
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Anne Bonney

Post by Anne Bonney » Mon May 17, 2010 1:02 pm

count me in

KevinsLunchbox
Inactive
RSN: Kevins a God

Post by KevinsLunchbox » Mon May 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Pilgrim Matt wrote:I'm in.

I will pop down the shops and buy a sense of humour for anyone else that wants to play!

Hey man while you're getting some humor, can you grab me a dictionary because you spelled humor wrong ^_^

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Mon May 17, 2010 1:29 pm

nvm
Last edited by Mabelrose2 on Wed May 19, 2010 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Mon May 17, 2010 1:37 pm

KevinsLunchbox wrote:
Pilgrim Matt wrote:I'm in.

Hey man while you're getting some humor, can you grab me a dictionary because you spelled humor wrong ^_^
Its called the Queens English Dude! I will pm her in game and tell her our American cousins are not happy with the way she spells.......................She will probably say LOFAO (Laugh Ones F***** Arse Off!)

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Mon May 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Kal, please count me in.

And, if there is an opportunity, I would like to have another go at the writing. I will try to do better this time. :|

Pa7uL
Inactive
RSN: Lord Pa7ul

Post by Pa7uL » Mon May 17, 2010 2:26 pm

count me in.

i already read the last the forum with the last game and it looks fun. Avidr if you want a break i think it would be fun to write a day or 2 myself and i wouldn't mind using whatever them you come up with.

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Mon May 17, 2010 2:29 pm

I'm hungry for human flesh!....oops...did I say that out loud?

I'm in.
morituri te salutant

onezerobin
Inactive

Post by onezerobin » Mon May 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Pa7uL wrote: i think it would be fun to write a day or 2 myself and i wouldn't mind using whatever them you come up with.
Paul, as werewolf Kal suggested the more humorous writers the better :) Will keep the stories fresh, diverse, suspenseful and interesting. I am always 'yay' for team work :D

Anne Bonney
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Anne Bonney

Post by Anne Bonney » Mon May 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Dr Brad wrote:I'm hungry for human flesh!....oops...did I say that out loud?
Worse, you typed it. Once your post is cast into the internet, there is no reeling it back in. Words are forever and will haunt you. :P

Great we have one admin who steals souls and another who craves human flesh. Good thing we still have sweet ol' corrupt Deb to stand between us and them.

onezerobin
Inactive

Post by onezerobin » Mon May 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Anne Bonney wrote:
corrupt Deb
*cough* *choke* :-& .

Anne wait till you see the big pot of human stew in her house.