Werewolf game DAY 5 and the Grand Finale!!! ( no voting )

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Werewolf game DAY 5 and the Grand Finale!!! ( no voting )

Post by Lady in Ice » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:58 am

Day 5

Status of villagers :

Kaleviplika - eaten by werewolves
Mabelrose - eaten by werewolves
Avidr - burnt on fire. Oops! she was an corrupt villager
9 Red Monkey - eaten by werewolves
Draco - burnt on fire. Oops! what are you villagers doing?? omg, another corrupt!!
Kaye - Burnt on fire. I can´t believe this! Another corrupt fellow villager lost her life
Redfalling - eaten by werewolves. He was the Guardian Angel.
Esme -
Anne Bonney-
Black Jokr - Burnt on fire. What is this???!!!! corrupt villager again!!!
Brad- eaten by the werewolves. Bad day for KoA. He was the Seer
Rawstar -
Lrd Kazekage ( Tom) -
beckiebabe-

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Re: Werewolf game DAY 5 and the Grand Finale!!! ( no voting )

Post by Lady in Ice » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:02 am

Story written by Avidr!!
avidr wrote:
Day 5
-----

Mabel and Jokr sighed with exhaustion trying to finish up scheming whom to eliminate, for each is sure of who the other is. They have the long personal and professional jealousy of each others occupations (Fortune teller and Voodoo Magician). :mrgreen: Half their time they spent pranks on causing trouble for the other. Like the time when Jokr shaved left half of Mabel's hair and dyed remaining in green, in her sleep, and the time when Mabel added glue to Jokr's food, causing his lips to seal shut. :roll:

Raw and Esme are in a deep mud fight, pulling each others hair accusing each other. They are now beyond the point of caring for their disgrace, with their faces streaking with mud and hair torn apart. :-t It started when they both tumbled across RedFalling's body in the swamp at the same time (though each wouldn't say why they were in the swamp) and started accusing each other. =((

Poor Anne and Tom look so young and cute to be caught up in this terrible werewolf business, thought some of the villagers O:-) . They sighed deeply comparing sweet tidy Anne and chubby cheeks Tom to Esme and still rolling in Mud with Raw. Beckie glared at Tom and Jokr. Since Tom and Jokr befriended Esme, Esme started behaving like a teenager, only that she is not!! %-( Beckie convinced (Bribed .. Ermm) Anne to vote against Jokr that she will get month long free supply of her famous gnome pies !! :)

Ignoring Jokr's loud protest, Mabel and Beckie dragged Jokr onto the stake, and set him on fire with some rum to mask the smell. The villagers rubbed their hands with glee and started day dreaming about when they could display Jokr's wolf bones for tourists. But started by the screams of despair they saw that once again they burnt another corrupt soul. Each villagers now distrusting each other hastily ran into their homes and locked their doors.

The Full Moon Night
---------------------

The werewolves are drunk with happiness. :D They know the humans are in distress. Wickedly gleaming at each other they voted for the pick of their pray. They want the most righteous and corrupt soul as there Full Moon's feast. :twisted: One werewolf slided towards the village and knocked on a door to bring in the sacrifice.. :-??

Mabel is confused about her happiness that her professional rival is eliminated, but realizing her only worthy opponent is no more there, and is in blue moods. :? Glad that she invited wise Beckie for a chat, she opened the door and stared at the monster and the robes the monster is dressed in. "You..! You..!" she started stammering and sputtering, but "how !! You can't ..it's blasphemy..!". "Shut up ! you fortune reader !! The day you read my fortune I was doomed, you brought the cravings in me, that I can no longer control !!!And now all the villagers will pay" laughed the werewolf in the robes wickedly before knocking Mabel out. 3:-O

The Grand Finale
------------------

Whole night the human villagers could hear the howls of merriment and feasting from the swamps. Sick with fear they are crouched in the corners of their homes waiting for day light. :-& Beckie is praying it should not be her friend Mabel or her daughter Esme who the wolves have consumed. Mom !!! Mom !!! she heard the screams and rushed out with joy that her daughter is alive. Raw still beautiful and furious rushed out with relief that her childhood friend is alive. But they stopped in there tracks as they reached the center of village.

They could see a big cauldron boiling with water and Mabel's water sticking out of it. All they could see is backs of Tom, Anne and Esme who are staring at it. Oh no !! thought Beckie this is not the sight for corrupt eyes ! Raw started running to pull sweet Anne away from the boiling pot.

Suddenly Raw and Beck stopped in their tracks for before there eyes the three sweetest and most corrupt looking youngsters turned into most frightening werewolves. :-O The sight too ugly and terrifying, with long nails, long teeth, and hair all over their faces (Didn't werewolves hear about waxing yet?). With there tails swaggering they pounced on Beckie and Raw who joined Mabel in the boiling pot. And the feast of the werewolves continued in joyous abandon; who no longer have to painfully tuck and hide their beautiful bushy tails. :-h

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Post by Lady in Ice » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:04 am

Thank you all for playing !!! :lol:
Well, werewolves Esme , Anne and Tom won this time and ate the villagers. :lol:
Special big thanks to Avi! Your stories made the playing more enjoyable :)

I hope everyone had fun!!

About the KoA detective :

Unfortunately noone was 100 % correct. Neltak was the closest :)
The guesses :
Neltak: Raw, Anne, Tom
Avi: Esme, beckie, Mabel, Jokr
Draco : Esme, Mabel
Trix: Mabel, Jokr
Beckie: Tom, Jokr

Some comments:
1. Seer Brad asked me about the identity of Tom. He was the werewolf. The villagers should have listened to him , lol
2. Jokr was a big help for werewolves at day 3 :lol: The villagers would have burned Tom but Jokr and mabel changed their votes , making sure that Kaye was burned instead of Tom :P
I think the werewolves couldn´t believe their eyes when they saw their happiness. Sorry, Jokr, it was funny :lol:
3. I very much enjoyed the posts ( and the cc banter) with discussions and arguments by all participants, especially Esme, Draco, Jokr and Kaye.
4. Generally I think the game went well and I hope everyone had fun and good time :lol:

:x Please don´t lynch the werewolves now [-O<

TrixStar
RSN: trixstar

Post by TrixStar » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:34 am

Hopefully we have another one I'd be interested in participating.

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:41 am

Can we base it on team of "Aliens vs Earthlings" .. I love science fiction. technology and Fancy gadgets :D Please Kal ? *puppy eyes* :o3

Dave
RSN: Neltak

Post by Dave » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:00 am

Good thing I live in the next village over, no werewolves there yet (than I know of :-?).

This whole game was a fun read and kept me entertained a lot. Thanks to everyone who made ridiculous arguments, they were a hoot.

As for *almost* figuring out who the werewolves were (I have it in * because after Kal mentioned one guess was close I was sure Esme was the third), it starts out on day two when Brad (later determined the seer) votes for Tom.

Because he was the only vote for Tom, Brad had to have asked about his identity and tried to give a hint. If he asked for a non-werewolf (ie. Draco) then I would imagine he would have voted with other votes (ie. Kaye, using day 2 as the example) rather than on his own.

Then it comes to Anne. Meek Anne. A combination of her voting with Tom and defending him after it was obvious (imo) that Tom was a werewolf, and her quiet demeanor in the game made me certain she was a werewolf.

The third was most difficult to determine (hence why I got it wrong). Immediately Esme was suspect right with Anne, but she simply seemed to be selling the "corrupt villager" pitch too hard to actually be a werewolf (guess you sold it just right, worked on me :P). Esme's "overselling" and Rawster's constant voting towards the same person made me feel that Raw was simply trying to hide under everybody's radar and be a quiet werewolf. Though immediately after Kal mentioned that one guess was close I realized that I needed to take Esme's obvious werewolf behavior (protecting Tom, voting with Tom) at face value. Esme was the third.
Currently playing: Civilization V, Hearthstone, Dwarf Fortress II, Golf (IRL).

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:21 am

Well I certainly didnt agree with this: "Mabel and Beckie dragged Jokr onto the stake" as I was confident Jokr was an corrupt and tried HARD to get people to vote for Anne! That was the one (along with Tom) that I was pretty confident with.

Good game but dang, burnt up was not how wanted to end up lol

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:10 am

woof?

please dont hate me......

........or i'll eat you :)

thank you to all the villages who believed i wasnt a werewolf, and thanks to kale for organising a great game and avi for writing great stories

Hid
Inactive
RSN: h id

Post by Hid » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:42 am

Looks like this game was a blast :)

Next time (if I am back) I will join in too.
KoA achievements

Rawstar
RSN: Rawstar

Post by Rawstar » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:17 am

i knew i was right about that wet dog smell all along...

Anne Bonney
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Anne Bonney

Post by Anne Bonney » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:17 am

That was great fun. Thank you Kal and Avi!!

Looking forward to the next game. :x

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:30 am

This game has been soooo funny, I cant wait to do it again!! Hopefully next time, I really *will* be an corrupt villager though so that I can try and work out who everyone is! :-j

Thank you so much to Kal, and to Avi for her hilarious stories! Well done Nel for being such a good detective! B-)

To those I have eaten, I do apologise most profusely :)>- . But it *was* Kal's fault really, she made me do it! Such a troublemaker.....!!! 8-| ;))

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:29 am

Ah, this is why I couldn't convince her :P goddamn werewolf.

Anyways, was a good game. If there's a next one, can I have a role other then villager? :P
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]

beckiebabe
Inactive
RSN: beckiegran

Post by beckiebabe » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Really good game, I must admit I nearly voted for Anne, sorry :oops:

And I can't believe Esme was a werewolf, obviously she didn't get that from my side of the family :P
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Beckiegran][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose/260/Beckiegran.png[/img][/url]

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Thank you Kal for being so imaginative about this game,hosting it, and a very personal thanks for giving me a chance to write some random stuff :)

Esme was obvious because of her over the top arguments :roll: but our cute pirate Anne was a tough nut to crack :pirate: Well played by Tom posing a misunderstood villager :-D

Kal, can this game played as a factor of 3 teams for the entire cc (say- Werewolves vs Aliens vs Humans), to make it a bit more complex for 30 members?