Werewolf game DAY 5 and the Grand Finale!!! ( no voting )

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Re: Werewolf game DAY 5 and the Grand Finale!!! ( no voting )

Post by Lady in Ice » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:15 pm

avidr wrote:
Kal, can this game played as a factor of 3 teams for the entire cc (say- Werewolves vs Aliens vs Humans), to make it a bit more complex for 30 members?
I think its possible.. I read that there is a variant of the game where there is 2 different groups of mafia among the townpeople

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:50 pm

I think the game would be helped with a daily hint posted by the overseer (Kal, in the most recent game). Otherwise, just too much guessing. For example, say we were told that players 1, 3 and 5 wore blue cloaks. Players 2, 4 and 6 wore cloaks. When a dead villager is discovered the next day, a blue thread is found next to the ravaged corpse. (Just a simple example...could be more complex.) This would throw some sorely lacking logic into game.

When I died and it was announced I was the seer, that was a great opportunity for the villagers to take the upper hand. Unfortunately, it didn't happen. However, if I had continued to live, it would have been near impossible for anyone to figure out who the werewolves are. Who can you trust? Therefore, unless "lucky", this game strongly favors the werewolves.
morituri te salutant

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:55 pm

avidr wrote: Esme was obvious because of her over the top arguments :roll:
Ah, the benefit of hindsight Avi....

I dont think I was quite so obvious. After all, the villagers only voted for me 3 times and it was Rawstar each time! :lol:

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Dr Brad wrote:I think the game would be helped with a daily hint posted by the overseer (Kal, in the most recent game). Otherwise, just too much guessing. For example, say we were told that players 1, 3 and 5 wore blue cloaks. Players 2, 4 and 6 wore cloaks. When a dead villager is discovered the next day, a blue thread is found next to the ravaged corpse. (Just a simple example...could be more complex.) This would throw some sorely lacking logic into game.

When I died and it was announced I was the seer, that was a great opportunity for the villagers to take the upper hand. Unfortunately, it didn't happen. However, if I had continued to live, it would have been near impossible for anyone to figure out who the werewolves are. Who can you trust? Therefore, unless "lucky", this game strongly favors the werewolves.

^This lol

Would save me from accidentally taking down the angel nrext time

Why not add a vampire faction too? :P
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]

TrixStar
RSN: trixstar

Post by TrixStar » Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Esme94 wrote:
avidr wrote: Esme was obvious because of her over the top arguments :roll:
Ah, the benefit of hindsight Avi....

I dont think I was quite so obvious. After all, the villagers only voted for me 3 times and it was Rawstar each time! :lol:
I should have stuck with my gut feeling on you :lol:

Draco Ea
RSN: Draco Ea

Post by Draco Ea » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Great game this was :D
I'll definately join in a next one. The three party-type game sounds great if we get more players. We might, for ex, cancel each others choice out : Werewolves and vampires decide to eat the same person -> They run into each other outside the targets home and instead of eating the villager, they fight it out amongst themselves.
BlackJoker wrote:
Dr Brad wrote:I think the game would be helped with a daily hint posted by the overseer (Kal, in the most recent game). Otherwise, just too much guessing. For example, say we were told that players 1, 3 and 5 wore blue cloaks. Players 2, 4 and 6 wore cloaks. When a dead villager is discovered the next day, a blue thread is found next to the ravaged corpse. (Just a simple example...could be more complex.) This would throw some sorely lacking logic into game.

^This lol

Would save me from accidentally taking down the angel nrext time

Why not add a vampire faction too? :P
A Vampire faction? . . . . . Anyone wanne take bets i'll be amongst the 1st to to end on the stake again? :mrgreen:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Draco_Ea][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose ... aco_Ea.png[/img][/url]