Werewolf game DAY 4 - please vote!

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Re: Werewolf game DAY 4 - please vote!

Post by Esme94 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:07 am

Rawstar wrote:hmmm...
I'm sticking with Esme. Surely only a guilty party would need come up with such a thorough explanation?....

Jeez, it's not fair!! If I say nothing, I am a werewolf!! If I defend myself and others, I am a werewolf!! Why dont you just burn me and get it over and done with!!! :(( After all, you have burned so many corrupt people, what's another one??? O:-)

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Post by Lady in Ice » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:16 am

The voting will be closed tomorrow morning. ( on Apr 1.st) You cannot change the votes after that. I´m also expecting the pm from the wolves before that time :)

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:46 am

Looks like I'm going down tonight... Bad mistake guys. I tried to play the Angel so that the wolves would target me, however the effort was in vain, they took down the real angel instead.

With the angel dead, we're pretty much doomed. 2 More villagers are getting burnt tonight, including me. This means game over, wolves win. I tried to track down wolves by sacrificing humans (myself included), thinking there would be 5 of them, how wrong was I eh?

Nonetheless... It was a good game. :)
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:55 am

why does it mean wolves win?
how many wolves are there?
there may only be one
then the villagers will still have the majority, so wolves dont win (Y) :-D

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:05 am

I think we true villagers need to work together here, I dont believe Jokr is a werewolf, just dont see it but I havent been right too often in this game...

I'm torn between Tom and Esme right now, (no change in vote yet)

Jokr what do you think? You didnt cast your ballot?

Draco Ea
RSN: Draco Ea

Post by Draco Ea » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:47 am

*escapes from Kal's (apearantly not so) ever watchfull eye and sneaks out the netherworld*

Boy...... I never realised so many of the women in our village were so hairy till I heared Esme's argumentation . . . Guess I bit the bullet there.

*prepares to haunt Mabel, as he swore he would*

Woo . . hmm too weak WOooo . . wrong tonality . . WOOOooooooooo . . Thats it, now off to Mabel

*Is being gagged and bound and dragged to the netherworld again by Kal*

*Sees Avi being dragged at the same time by Kal and blinks "So she got you too did she" to Avi *
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Draco_Ea][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose ... aco_Ea.png[/img][/url]

Mabelrose2
Inactive

Post by Mabelrose2 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:52 am

a lot of help you are Draco.. I am sorry about your untimely demise but dang, you lead us astray with your wolf like comments..

and I am NOT hairy!

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Post by Lady in Ice » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:05 am

WHO IS THE BEST DETECTIVE????

OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE!!!! ( Including non-playing members.)

Excluding the wolves themselves, lol

If you think that you know who the werewolves are, send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE with the names!!!

Do not post here or anywhere, don´t tell in game
. Send me a PRIVATE MESSAGE!!

Let´s see how smart you are :lol: !!!!

beckiebabe
Inactive
RSN: beckiegran

Post by beckiebabe » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:06 am

Just downloading *How to spot a werewolf in your community* from the internet, and i would advise all the villagers to take note, hairy or not, the werewolf's run of good luck is out, we will find it tonight and be able to catch up on our tv viewing in peace and quiet.

The hunt is over - still voting for Tom :D
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Beckiegran][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose/260/Beckiegran.png[/img][/url]

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:28 am

Mabelrose2 wrote:I think we true villagers need to work together here, I dont believe Jokr is a werewolf, just dont see it but I havent been right too often in this game...

I'm torn between Tom and Esme right now, (no change in vote yet)

Jokr what do you think? You didnt cast your ballot?
Casting it after the sad mistake I'e done yesterday in thinking Red was a wolf when he was the Angel won't change our partner's mutual thinking of me being a traitor, nonetheless... It's worth a try.

I think Anne is a werewolf. I still think Tom is corrupt, there were just WAY too many votes for him last time... Even if the werewolves aren't actually 5, everyone seemed to vote for him, and those who didn't, voted for Kaye which was a human. Werewolves know who is human remember...?

As far as Anne goes... she didn't defend herself from my vote, she simply took on the fact that I taunted the werewolves, that it would be insanity to taunt the werewolves... It's not insanity, I simply wanted the wolves to react to my taunting. And you fell for it Anne.

Now, to my human mob... Reconsider your vote. I swear that if you guys take me down tonight, 2 humans will die, including me. We're already on the low... don't do it guys.
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:31 am

Lrd Kazekage ( Tom) - Votes for Jokr. She may change her vote once
dont you mean he kale?

Mabelrose2
Inactive

Post by Mabelrose2 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:37 am

perhaps with all that fur.. um hair, she got confused? ;-)

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Post by Lady in Ice » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:47 am

Tom wrote:
Lrd Kazekage ( Tom) - Votes for Jokr. She may change her vote once
dont you mean he kale?
Yes, sorry, I did copy - pastes from those sentences.. Thats where it came from

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:59 am

Hmm.... Mabel and Jokr, Mabel and Jokr..... :-<

I know, call me a nerd if you must ( :-B ) but it is soooo important that us villagers pick a werewolf tonight, that I have been going through the voting of the last few days. This has absolutely nothing to do with wanting to win the Best Detective Accolade!! :^o

On Day One, Mabel and Jokr both voted for Avi (although I must admit, almost everyone else in the world did!),
on Day Two, Mabel and Jokr both voted for Draco,
on Day Three, Mabel and Jokr both voted for Redfalling and were the ONLY ones to do so and, oh my goodness, he turned out to be the Guardian Angel!

There is a pattern there, wouldnt you say? The way today's votes are going, it would appear that Jokr is trying very hard to encourage Mabel to vote for Anne and it would appear from Mabel's last post that she is not averse to the idea! In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if she should shortly change her vote!! It is not uncommon for an animal to panic when caught in the headlights and I think this is what has happened with Jokr! We corrupt villagers are onto you, sonny, and you are panicking and making it all too obvious that you are a werewolf! Well, bring it on!!! >:/

Mabelrose2
Inactive

Post by Mabelrose2 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:03 pm

Now Esme, and other villagers who are still alive with me.. he makes a good point.. why would a werewolf vote for a werewolf? When so many are voting for the same person/who turned out to be villager... well it makes sense that person is probably not a werewolf...

but hey, I've been wrong almost every time so far so what do I know?