Werewolf game DAY 4 - please vote!

Post by Lady in Ice » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:34 pm

DAY 4

Status of villagers :

Kaleviplika - eaten by werewolves
Mabelrose - votes for Anne,
Avidr - burnt on fire. Oops! she was an corrupt villager
9 Red Monkey - eaten by werewolves
Draco - burnt on fire. Oops! what are you villagers doing?? omg, another corrupt!!
Kaye - Burnt on fire. I can´t believe this! Another corrupt fellow villager lost her life
Redfalling - eaten by werewolves. He was the Guardian Angel.
Esme - Votes for Jokr. She may change her vote once
Anne Bonney - votes for Jokr. She may change her vote once
Black Jokr - Votes for Anne. he may change his vote once
Brad- eaten by the werewolves. Bad day for KoA. He was the Seer
Rawstar - votes for Esme . She may change her votes once
Lrd Kazekage ( Tom) - Votes for Jokr. he may change his vote once
beckiebabe- Votes for Lrd Kazekage . She may change her vote once

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Re: Werewolf game DAY 4 - please vote!

Post by Lady in Ice » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:36 pm

Story written by Avidr. Thank you again!! :D
I bet that this what happened was a real shock for several of the villagers :lol:
Day 4, dawn time

Redfalling is falling fast from the space ship he jumped into the swamp behind the village. He doesn't want to be late again. He's still aching from the late night 'Orb-Roll' practice, in Alondara space. (It's similar to soccer in human terms). But as he jumped and started running towards the village he sees that day light is already up.

All the pleas Alandoras received "desperate-o-meter" from humans have been ignored by him for the past 3 days. His 3 count is up. One more miss, he will be abandoned on the boring, muddy human land for a year ! Cursing his addiction to Orb-Roll, he ran towards the villagers gathered close to the quack's house (It's really a joke joke they call brad a doctor). The quack/seer is dead !!!!

The village is in an uproar, this time the sides were drawn up real fast. It's no longer a voting but more like "some one has to be blamed, and let it be quick" kind of madness. The meek Anne is uncharacteristically screaming at top of her voice "Kill Kaye, Kill Kaye , Kill Kaye" her red hair flying in all directions(are those white particles dandruff?). Esme and Beck decided to call it a truce in their life long squabbling and joined the chat "Burn Kaye" !! Tom the local romeo, completely charmed by Esme, is mimicking her (though in a meek voice, and also stealing side glances at Mabel, not able to decide who has better eyes) "burn Kaye" !!!!

Kaye the beautiful temple priestess was standing still looking towards sky and praying for a miracle. Redfalling started running towards her to spray her with anti fire potion, but someone tripped him. Next thing he sees is Kaye already in flames. When he finally got to the flames, all he could save was Kaye's beautiful hair. No !!! he missed saving anyone again, he failed his duty as a protector!! The human race lost another pure soul.

The villagers now totally scared started pondering if Kayes bones are human, why is her hair saved. Pair of eyes zoned onto the anti-fire potion in Redfalling's hands before he hid it in his cape.

Evening
-------

Darkness fell onto the village. Redfalling completely downtrodden by his incompetency to save humans, started towards the swamp, to be beemed up by the space ship. Just as he reached the space ship he wondered, "What are those small gleaming red lights?" No !!! The werewolves are onto his identity, he started tripping, running , trip, run but was dragged back into the swamps, by long hairy hands. His last thoughts were, "no!!!! I don't want to go to Ghost land !! Kal, Avi and Draco will make me pay !!". Oh, yes !! they will too !!

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:43 pm

Holy crap we villagers are in trouble! I should have stuck with the Tom vote.. dang, well it's not his birthday and going back to Brad's prior comments, I vote TOM

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Kill me already damn wolves!!!!

I vote for Anne this time! War is declared!
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Snack time for the werewolves...
morituri te salutant

beckiebabe
Inactive
RSN: beckiegran

Post by beckiebabe » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:34 pm

well, since it isn't Tom's birthday anymore, i vote for Tom :-SS
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Beckiegran][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose/260/Beckiegran.png[/img][/url]

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:45 pm

K I am bored of making the humans suffer in the stories. :oops: Can the humans get there act together and kill a werewolf , already !! . :@) ..

*kal gagging me and dragging me away so that I don't say anything, and Draco lol since he met the same fate at Kal's hands... Who made Kal boss even in the ghost land? grrrr *

RedFalling
RSN: Redfalling

Post by RedFalling » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:13 pm

*sigh* See what happens when you don't listen to reason?!? Silly humans...
[color=#BF0000]A member of KoA since:[/color] [color=#FF0000]A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...[/color]

[url=http://www.draynor.net/][img]http://www.draynor.net/log/dragon/male/ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Redfalling][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/water/7_ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[img]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu26 ... Oly3rd.gif[/img]

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:04 am

Oh my goodness! Where do I start??? The guilt I feel for burning poor Kaye is almost too much to bear! How frightened she must have been, with us all chanting 'Kill Kaye! Kill Kaye!', although my participation in that cruelty was small. I have a sore throat from all the crying I have done for my murdered friends and could chant in a whisper only... :cry:

And poor Redfalling, to have fallen foul of the werewolf. How can anyone deserve such a terrible end to their life? He seemed almost to try to save poor Kaye from her fate, and then tripped, the clumsy oaf! Maybe he was trying to get closer to take a photo of her distress, we shall never know.... :-(

It is time we found the werewolf! I wonder about Mabel, who seems so trusting and reliable - but then she would, wouldnt she?! I think about her lovely, long nails painted with scarlet nail varnish - well, I'm sure I could have beautiful nails like her if I was dating the Makeover Mage! He is so much shorter than she is tho, I wonder why she keeps dating him! Maybe she needs his help to keep her long coat, er..hair, looking so glossy and well groomed! Hmm....I wonder.... :-?

But then, that Black Jokr is a puzzle! I just cant work him out!! At the eleventh hour last night, he changes his vote to Redfalling! I didnt think anything of it at the time, except that it seemed strange that he should effectively sign Kaye's death warrant by doing so, and of course it meant that the villagers werent gunning for little Tom, as they had been! He is such a sweet young lad! And I know he likes me... :") . Let's face it, at the rate the men round here have been dropping, I dont have any choice but to encourage him!! He doesnt seem put off by the smell either....! But I digress!! Black Jokr changed his vote to burn Redfalling - the guardian angel!! He must have found out about Red, and when he didnt get burned, Jokr took the appropriate action! He is a werewolf for sure!!

Obviously I am not a werewolf, so I can discount myself! I think I would remember eating people!! Urgh, I have made myself feel quite sick at the thought.... :-&

Hmm, what about Anne I wonder.... Anne is so small tho, how could she possibly have the strength, or the appetite, that a werewolf has?!!! But she has kept so quiet, I almost forgot who she was! Surely a werewolf would want to keep quiet! But then, so would an corrupt villager I suppose. Ooh, I just dont know about her! I will take a rain check on Anne....

Next, I come to my good friend Rawstar. My good friend who has voted for me to be burnt on 2 occasions!!! :-L Not such a good friend, I hear you say! And I agree.... unless, she wanted me to be burnt by the villagers so she doesnt have to eat me, as I am a good friend! To have a good friend round (or even a good round friend!) for dinner, may not be what Raw wants! /:) So maybe Raw is the werewolf.....! Well, it has to be said, she does look more than a little like one with all that hair! But whichever way you look at it, it WAS quite nice of her to vote for me to be burned rather than eaten!! :)

Next, we come to Tom, sweet little Tom! I really dont believe he is a werewolf and, like I have said before, I'm not sure he knows what one is!! Tom is definitely just an corrupt villager, with his chubby little cheeks!! ;)

Finally, we come to Beckiegran, my mother. Oh please, dont even go there! She is my mother for goodness sake!! I think I would have guessed at some stage during my 29 years *cough* that she is a werewolf! Like boatloads of raw meat in the fridge, regular excursions on a moonlit night, howling, hairyness (ah, ok, the hairyness applies! But then lots of women are hairy and not werewolves!!) and lots of torn clothing and stretched jumpers! There were none of these (except the hairyness...) and so obviously, my mother is NOT a werewolf!!

Ok, so there are three possible werewolves - Mabel, Jokr and Raw! I think, after much deliberation, I will settle for Jokr. I vote for Jokr! [-(

Mabelrose2
Inactive

Post by Mabelrose2 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:19 am

with us all chanting 'Kill Kaye! Kill Kaye!',
Not ALL of us, I didnt vote for Kaye!

I confess I guessed wrong in that I thought Jokr was the Angel, I mean have you heard that voice in Mumble??.. the voice of an angel to be sure... and I changed my vote to follow his as I thought for certain he had protected dear sweet corrupt Kaye... but alas I am mourning the loss of another corrupt and fear my time is running short as the werewolves must soon be outnumbering us villagers...

After reading the writings of the leader of the "Kill Kaye" party, well it does tempt me to change my vote... but the way Esme has defended Tom, I'm sticking with him... two wolves sticking together to be certain...

so no change... VOTE TOM!

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:31 am

As i said when i voted mabel, i only voted for kaye so as to save me and to make sure only one of us corrupt villagers was burnt.
Us villagers need to stick together in these dark times and for that reason i am following esme's reasoning as it seems very thorough and therefore my vote is for Jokr

Mabelrose2
Inactive

Post by Mabelrose2 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:34 am

Of course the two wolves would vote together.. hmmmmm

You only voted for an actual corrupt village like myself and those true innocents who have passed on to the great beyond (might a Ghost speak amulet aid us in the village to get some hints as to who was responsible??)

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:51 am

Mabelrose2 wrote:Of course the two wolves would vote together.. hmmmmm

Possibly 2 wolves would vote together, but then 2 corrupt villagers would vote together too!!

I believe Tom is corrupt because I dont think that the reasons given for voting for him are based on fact but more misunderstanding. Brad was the seer and he did point the finger at Tom, but he may well have asked for information about 2 other parties who were corrupt villagers and therefore voted for somebody else (Tom), who he had not had a chance to ask about. He was not given the name of a werewolf, he was only told what part the person he had asked about was playing in the game.

I could be wrong, maybe Tom is a werewolf but the evidence shows you as being more guilty, Mabel. Jokr changed his vote to Redfalling last night, very probably in an attempt to get rid of the guardian angel, and you also changed your vote to Redfalling. Two werewolves working together perhaps? :-?

My vote remains with Jokr :)

Rawstar
RSN: Rawstar

Post by Rawstar » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:20 am

hmmm...
I'm sticking with Esme. Surely only a guilty party would need come up with such a thorough explanation?....

Anne Bonney
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Anne Bonney

Post by Anne Bonney » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:56 am

Kill me already damn wolves!!!!
I vote for Anne this time! War is declared!
Jokr! I'm shocked and very concerned. Asking to be killed by wolves? Only one who was a wolf and thus knew he would be safe in taunting them would do so. To do otherwise would be insane. Either way, I don't believe I feel safe living in the same community with you. I vote we burn Jokr.