Werewolf game DAY 3 - please vote!

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Re: Werewolf game DAY 3 - please vote!

Post by Mabelrose2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 am

are we sure it's actually Tom's birthday? or is it a ruse?

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:15 am

wanna see my birth certificate mabel?
also its on the calendar :)

Kaye
RSN: Kayezz

Post by Kaye » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:24 pm

I am not being quiet :P
I posted
Kaye wrote:
Brad wrote:Why did Lrd Kazekage (Tom) ask me this morning how to remove blood stains from his cape? Coincidence? I think not...
Brad wrote:Oh no...Tom just coughed up a big hair ball...I hoped against hope, but my worst suspicions are confirmed. Tom must experience cajun cooking first hand. FLAME ON!
hmm so if Brad was the Seer ...poor guy :( (i think he did try to tip us off)... he was on to something with Tom

obviously Tom should be burned next because he is a werewolf
Anyone who isn't voting for Tom with the obvious evidence in front of you is crazy suspicious

Brad was the seer.... early in day 2 he considers Tom, and then after getting word from Kal, Brad votes for him... if he was an corrupt why would Brad the Seer, waste his vote?

think about it...

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:35 pm

mumpf...mumdle....smuffz....grcrkkpff
(gagged and tied by Kal)
morituri te salutant

Kaye

Post by Kaye » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:47 pm

also I have a bad feeling I will be eaten tonight ... I think the werewolves know I am on to them
a little help from the Angel would be appreciated O:-) ... I have a good plan to burn the rest of the werewolves after Tom, so saving me could end up saving the whole village [-O< [-O< [-O<

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Post by Lady in Ice » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:00 pm

The day will end and the voting will be closed tomorrow morning about 8-10 am GMT ( on 30th of March ).
Tom- you havn´t voted yet. If you wish to , please do it until that time, also everyone who still wishes to change the votes- you can do it until about 8-10 am GMT on 30th March.

Mabelrose2
Inactive

Post by Mabelrose2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:52 pm

Keep in mind, March 30th is no longer someone's "birthday" so nothing to feel guilty of if following the logic as presented by Kaye

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Kaye wrote: Anyone who isn't voting for Tom with the obvious evidence in front of you is crazy suspicious

Hmm....me thinks Kaye doth protesteth too much.... /:)

Mabelrose2
Inactive

Post by Mabelrose2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Knowing Brad was the Seer, and knowing he knew the identify of at least one werewolf, and what he said about Tom, I wonder if those who deny the evidence are trying to protect one of their own? Esme? those fingernails are looking quite ragged.. are those bloodstains?

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Oh dear Mabel, I fear you may have been taken in by Kaye's cunningness. She is very clever and able to twist the events to show herself in a very good light - now why would she do that, I wonder.....???

Brad indeed was pointing the finger at Tom, but that does not mean he knew anything more than any of us do! It could be, which is what I believe, that the people he had information on were corrupt villagers. Nevertheless, he had to vote for someone and he did so, accusing poor Tom, that corrupt young lad, of being a werewolf! Well I dont believe that of him! He is British for goodness sake! We Brits have our honour to think of!! And frankly, what they teach them in school these days, I'm not even sure he knows what a werewolf is! But dont tell him I said that! :-$

No, I stick by my first decision! Kaye is a werewolf, of that there can be no doubt!! I would even go so far as to say she is becoming aggressive in her endeavour to turn you all against poor Tom! And not only that! Those of us who dont vote for Tom are to have the whole village turn against us too! Ah yes, she is clever indeed!! Wolves are known for their cunning and their aggression! I beseech you Mabel, do not let yourself be taken in by Kaye's lies. Do not forget that she is in a desperate situation and has every reason to lie through her long, pointed teeth!!

As for my nails, well I feel that was a little personal and I must admit you have hurt my feelings.... :cry:. Have you forgotten that, only a couple of nights ago, I was making tomato ketchup for the bbq? What with everything that has been going on, I havent been able to find anywhere to wash my hands and that is why they are stained red. As for the fact that they are ragged, I dont know about you but I have found it impossible to buy an emery board in the whole of Runescape!! :-L

Draco Ea
RSN: Draco Ea

Post by Draco Ea » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Brad wrote:mumpf...mumdle....smuffz....grcrkkpff
(gagged and tied by Kal)
*tries to sneak out of limbo while Kal is occupied with the good Dr.*

Woooooooooooooooo WhoooooOOOOooooo WoOooOoOOoooooOooo WOo.....

*gets bound and gagged and dragged back kicking and mumpling to the spirit world by Kal*
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Draco_Ea][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose ... aco_Ea.png[/img][/url]

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:31 pm

I will change my vote, I vote RedFalling.

Why? Because a werewolf wouldn't vote for another werewolf, and Red's silence is quite worrying me latelly. Especially when said werewolf allways votes for what the majority votes.

Bear with me people! Change your votes, there is still 5 werewolves left, DO NOT FORGET!!! And there is WAY too much votes for Tom right now! Much more then the number of humans left! The wolves just want to get rid of another human!
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:06 pm

I guess to prevent the village from burning another one of their corrupt brethren I have to vote for Kaye.

She does seem rather argumental about saving her skin and making stuff up about me being a werewolf =[

Kaye

Post by Kaye » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:18 pm

lol thx Jokr ... btw why do you think there are 5 werewolves left?

either way i am burned or eaten tonight

good fight villagers =P ?

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 pm

Kaye wrote:lol thx Jokr ... btw why do you think there are 5 werewolves left?

either way i am burned or eaten tonight

good fight villagers =P ?
Because none are burnt yet and that's how we started, ;)
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]