Werewolf game DAY 3 - please vote!

Post by Lady in Ice » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:15 pm

DAY 3

Status of villagers :

Kaleviplika - eaten by werewolves
Mabelrose - votes for Redfalling.
Avidr - burnt on fire. Oops! she was an corrupt villager
9 Red Monkey - eaten by werewolves
Draco - burnt on fire. Oops! what are you villagers doing?? omg, another corrupt!!
Kaye - votes for Lrd Kazekage- She may change her vote once
Redfalling - votes for Lrd kazegage. he may change his vote once
Esme - votes for kaye. She may change her vote once
Anne Bonney - votes for Kaye. She may change her vote once
Black Jokr - Votes for Redfalling.
Brad- eaten by the werewolves. Bad day for KoA. He was the Seer
Rawstar - Votes for Esme. She may change her vote once
Lrd Kazekage ( Tom) - votes for Kaye. He may change his vote once
beckiebabe- votes for Kaye. she may change her vote once

I´m awaiting again 1 name from the Guardian Angel. Please werewolves make your decision as well and send me the name of your victim :lol:

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Re: Werewolf game DAY 3 - please vote!

Post by Lady in Ice » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:18 pm

Story written by Avidr! Thank you again for bloody story :lol: !!
Day time and Dusk
------------------

Curse the damn snapdragons !!! Draco is furious they died again ! He started digging ..Wth !! This looks like redmonkey's newspaper 8O (Draco knows how Red's newspaper looks, because he steals few copies to keep the fire in his house going while on a date :lol: ).Hey! looks like some yum rabbit meat inside the newspaper, maybe Red hid it. Draco takes a bite and pukes out his last night dinner along with a toe. Only then Draco realizes the meat is a feet. And looks like Red' feet. You see, Red has the most ridiculous camel shaped feet :D Oooooooi !!!! He starts screaming. By the time villagers came running, all they saw was Draco covered in mud, with pieces of redMonkey's feet hanging from his mouth !

There was no further doubt in anybody's mind who the werewolf is anymore. Exhausted from previous day nonsence, almost everyone (except few who loved famer Draco's supply of papayas) the unanimous votes was to burn Draco in the compost bin in the same allotment where he grows his watermelons. (While Draco was burning the villagers greedily plucked all the watermelons). It was Anne's turn to pull out the wolf bone remains. But when she pulled out the burnt skull from the compost it was clear history repeated. The villagers burnt another corrupt human :(

Midnight
---------

Dr. Brad is back in his secret ritual cave after treating Rawstar, one of Mabel's patients. See, Mabel convinced Raw that she is going to become more beautiful and younger (more fortune reading garbage!), but should binge drink non stop so that Gods favor her. Brad is upset villagers are acting so stupidly.

He starts summoning his ancestors, and chants relentlessly to know the truth. A vision appears before him asks him what he wants to know. Brad was shocked when the vision revealed the truth! If only he could tell them he was the Seer and already knows name of a werewolf, and a human. He dismisses the vision only to see that he is surrounded by the wolves. His lost thoughts were Kal, Avi, Draco, Cape, Amulet...the Secret !

Bishycool
Inactive
RSN: Bishycool

Post by Bishycool » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Very well written avid

Edited by Kal :

I would like that the dead people and the non-playing members would not tell about their suspicions because it can influence the voting.
I had to delete one of your sentences, Bishy

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Tyvm Bishy :)

Kaye
RSN: Kayezz

Post by Kaye » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:58 am

Brad wrote:Why did Lrd Kazekage (Tom) ask me this morning how to remove blood stains from his cape? Coincidence? I think not...
Brad wrote:Oh no...Tom just coughed up a big hair ball...I hoped against hope, but my worst suspicions are confirmed. Tom must experience cajun cooking first hand. FLAME ON!
hmm so if Brad was the Seer ...poor guy :( (i think he did try to tip us off)... he was on to something with Tom

obviously Tom should be burned next because he is a werewolf

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:23 am

I will once again agree with Kaye and vote Tom

and hey... I would never encourage anyone to binge drink!!!! and Rawstar is already beautiful!

RedFalling
RSN: Redfalling

Post by RedFalling » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:27 am

I'm with Them ^^^ I Vote Tom
[color=#BF0000]A member of KoA since:[/color] [color=#FF0000]A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...[/color]

[url=http://www.draynor.net/][img]http://www.draynor.net/log/dragon/male/ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Redfalling][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/water/7_ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[img]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu26 ... Oly3rd.gif[/img]

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:44 am

Well, I didnt agree with the decision to burn Draco and I was right! Poor Draco!! :(

I was thinking it was Rawstar last time and I'm still not sure about her (ever since I have known her, she has had an affinity with animals - maybe that is because she is one?!!!), but the person who seems the most suspicious to me is Kaye!! She is the one who is least likely to be one, with her lovely blonde hair and pretty face, and she is sooo quick to pin the blame on somebody else!! /:)

Therefore, with regret, my vote is for Kaye!

Anne Bonney
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Anne Bonney

Post by Anne Bonney » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:40 am

Agreed, Esme. Kaye does seem a bit too determined to paint Tom as a wolf.

Obviously Tom had blood on his cape because he's been training his combat skills, as we all should in these dark and dangerous days. As for the hairball? You can hardly hold that against the young man. He's got to cook for himself and can't find his way around the kitchen. I tried taking him casseroles a few times to help out, but he kept hitting on me. I'm no more a cougar than I am a werewolf!!

I vote we burn Kaye. Just think how wonderful the alliteration will sound as we chant together as a mob..."Kill Kaye, Kill Kaye, Kill Kaye."

Esme94
Inactive

Post by Esme94 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:34 am

:-?

I dont think I will be chanting 'Kill Kaye' tbh with you Anne. I am a meek and corrupt soul who doesnt like to think of anybody getting hurt and I faint at the sight of blood!! But I do agree, the chant does sound good....

I had forgotten about the blood on Tom's cape but, having given this careful consideration, I have no doubt it is nothing more sinister than tomato ketchup! On the night that we burned Avi (sorry Avi :cry: ) I made some ketchup out of the tomatoes that she left me in her will and I am sure that Tom had some with his burgers. Young men are very messy and he obviously spilt it on his cape. As for the hairball, I simply dont believe it!!! [-(

Rawstar
RSN: Rawstar

Post by Rawstar » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:54 am

Im sticking with voting for esme...

Esme94
Inactive

Post by Esme94 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:11 am

Oh, thanks very much Raw!! >:P

I can see what you're doing! You are picking on the littlest person!!! *thinks of Anne* Ok, the SECOND littlest person then!! Either way, that's not nice! You will get your comeuppance my girl!!!! [-X

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 am

Its not my fault Brad had it in for me :(.
Just coz i stole a few of his snapdragons so i could make some super restores to replenish me after training my combat =[.
You can't vote for me anyway, its my birthday today :P
I have birthday boy immunity for today :)

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:17 am

Tom... you're next on my list aswell.

Burn Lrd Kazekage!
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]

beckiebabe
Inactive
RSN: beckiegran

Post by beckiebabe » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:55 am

OK, as it is Tom's birthday i won't vote for him, but the ketchup on the cape looked like blood to me, so i'm going to be watching you Tom!!! In the meantime I can't help thinking that Kaye is keeping very quiet, and staying away from our werewolf identification lectures which are compulsory in a small community like ours. So my vote is for Kaye :P
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Beckiegran][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose/260/Beckiegran.png[/img][/url]