Redfalling - votes for Draco. he may change his vote once
Esme - votes for Rawstar
Anne Bonney - Votes for Draco. She may change her vote once
Black Jokr - votes for Draco. he may change his vote once
Brad- votes for Lrd Kazekage .he may change his vote once
Rawstar - votes for Esme. she may change her vote once
Lrd Kazekage ( Tom) - votes for Kaye, he may change his vote once
beckiebabe

I´m awaiting again 1 name from both of Seer and the Guardian Angel. Please werewolves make your decision as well and send me the name of your victim :lol:

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Re: Werewolf game DAY 2 - please vote!

Post by Lady in Ice » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Story written by Avidr . Thank you very much again :)
Morning Early Dawn:
-----------------------
Avi woke up with a start when a bright light hit her eyes in her sleep. Muttering to herself it must be Esme as usual treasure hunting for strange rocks in her cabbage patch, went outside. What's the strange thing in the sky over the marsh. It looks like a big plate, but is hovering in the sky and is flying away fast!!!

Completely shaken she ran next door to wake up Kal. Kaaaaaaaal !!! Kaaaal !!! she started banging Kal's window, only hearing couple of loud 'SHUTUP AVI !!!!' from other neighbors houses. (As if she doesn't hear those words every day).

Where is Kal? She runs towards the swamp to look for Kal, and tripped on something. Gasp!!! It's Kal's hand, but what's the weird green paint on her fingers? Totally confused, thinking she must be in a horrible dream, she runs towards the village , ouch ! what's this strange amulet? and why is it tangled in hair that looks like wolves??

She pockets the 'beef-amulet' in her cape and runs back towards the village screaming MURDER, MURDER !!! Kal !! Werewolves !! Sky -thingy !!! The villagers start pouring out with sticks in their hands because they had enough of Avi's non-stop talking and the now these screams.

Morning
---------
The villagers are gathered in a circle around Kal's grave. By this time Beckie the Wise Lady has confirmed the hair on Kal's hand is from werewolves. All the villagers are sick and tired of the nonsense story of a flying plate in sky, Avi has been feeding them since morning.

Each is wondering and muttering about their own life and looking at others suspiciously.
Mable was thinking about her fortune reading shop and how to feed them more garbage of prosperity and health. Esme is munching and munching on food, oblivious to Beckies glares at her daughter. Avi is thinking of methods to hold her breath during nonstop talking for a year. Redfalling and RedMonkey are as usual fighting on who should be called Red. Black jokr is trying to transform fruits into rocks for Esme. Lrd is trying to teach a bored Draco why it is important to know about the types of cattle. Kaye, Anne and Raw are sitting in a circle braiding each other's long hair. And brad is as usual missing, most probably he's in the trees trying to jump from the tallest tree.

It's more than obvious kal's death is by one of the villagers who turns into werewolf at night. Because the paint on kal's fingers is the same paint they have over their faces from previous day's harvest festival. The villagers decide to vote to pinpoint the evil Werewolf. And the voting process begins.

Afternoon
--------

Everyone is screaming at everyone else, throwing rotten potatoes at each other. Accusing each other. Trusts have been broken. Secrets are revealed, friends turned into enemies, enemies bonded with mutual understanding.People are tired, Avi's is ordered to shut up from talking any more about flying plates (or anything else), Anne is hit on head by Draco because he was bored..The voting went on and on...Read the scrolls , which centuries later the humans later called forum posts, for all the accusations..

Evening
--------
The decisions have been made, Kaye stands up to count the final votes. Everyone decides it must be Avi because a human cannot talk so much without dying of boredom from her own words.

Avi keeps screaming "I am corrupt, I have proof !!!!! I have prooof !!!! " But the mob wants blood now. They start chasing Avi, Esme trips as she does 1000 times a day. Avi starts running around mushroom patch, runs in and out of mob, but finally they corner her and trap her inside a crate. They cheer as the crate bursts into fire. They peer inside the burnt crate to look for remains of a werewolf. All they could see are bones of one's a good hearted human. It's too late to cry in shame you Mob lynchers !

Night
-----
9 Red giggles wickedly at his good fortune. Now he can steal Avi's popular column and no one has to know about it :D . He looks at the 'beef meat amulet' he found on Avi's bones, admires it and wears it. He sits at his table and starts winding up the the last page of the KOA newspaper.
He takes it out of the typing machine, he is soooo excited!! at last!!! 1 whole day of work, not to count the bonus 1 month Avi's work he can put his own name on!!! He is so excited that he wants to let everyone know and shout it all over the world and rushes to the door..

He opens the door and stares stupidly with fear drooling from his mouth..All he could do is say 'eeeeee' ..Werewolves !! He can see a large flying plate in the sky behind the werewolves, and he also recognizes the cape on one of the wolves. It's cape he gifted ! "You traitor he screams !!! You stood there while we burnt sweet and corrupt Avi !! I will report in my newspaper !!"

He lunges for the cape, and smack ..He's slapped. It dawns on 9 Red's head he is about to become dinner. The werewolves slowly take the brand new newspaper from his hands.. ". "My newspaper, My newspaper" that's all he can express in his big fear. Last thing he sees before he dies is 2 big white teeth munching his feet wrapped in his newspaper..

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Oh my!!!! 8O

TrixStar
RSN: trixstar

Post by TrixStar » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:55 pm

I had no idea esme was so clumsy :lol:

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:56 pm

Mob lynchers: if your a human, you will now burn in eternal guilt, or if your a werewolf hope humans will catch you :|

(A message from Ghost land :twisted: )

9_red_monkey
Inactive
RSN: 9 red monkey

Post by 9_red_monkey » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:03 pm

I dead :( Ohs NO!!

Draco Ea
RSN: Draco Ea

Post by Draco Ea » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:33 pm

*sniffff*
Rest in peace Kal *plants a flower on Kal's ghrave as he promised*
*sob*
I'm sorry I couldn't help you Avi, i still think we should have burned Kaye *puts some leftovers of the after-burning BBQ on Avi's grave*
*snnnnooooortt*
sorry, damn cold again..... Well Good bye Red, seems you really were a monkey and not a wolf *pours some 1st quality printing ink over red's grave*

I still say Kaye is a werewolf!
>_>

<_<

I saw her put out her "used kitty-litter" this morning, when i went to tip over some co..w......errr when i went to work. *ooof corrected that just, in time* Anyways, i saw scraps of red's latest new-scroll among the litter!
We all know Red would never part with a news-scroll he is working on, so the only way Kaye could have getten a hold of it is if she *gulp* ate red.

ps..... I never knew werevolves ate monkeys, when we lynch Kaye we should take care of our village's biologist also while we are at it.

PPS: Just remembered Kal was our villages biology teacher so.....nevermind.....
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Draco_Ea][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose ... aco_Ea.png[/img][/url]

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Why did Lrd Kazekage (Tom) ask me this morning how to remove blood stains from his cape? Coincidence? I think not...
morituri te salutant

Esme94
Inactive

Post by Esme94 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:06 pm

*mourns Kal, Avi and Red* :((

Kaye
RSN: Kayezz

Post by Kaye » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Draco has been giving very detailed fictional stories about me.... too detailed i think
who else would try so hard to put the blame on someone else... besides a werewolf?
BURN DRACO ! Image

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:48 pm

I must admit, Drago has been highly suspious of late.. and an odd thing happened, as I was cleaning out my cellar I came across some very very old photos, dated back to the founding of our fine city, and in the background sits the spitting image of Draco! Now it's a known fact that werewolves have restorative powers and don't age... and he and everyone else in the pictures was wearing an amulet of sorts, the pictures are much too fragile to scan but I drew a sketch of the amulet they were all wearing

Alas the photo was too damaged to make out any details of the others...

for this reason I must submit my vote for Draco

Esme94
Inactive

Post by Esme94 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:19 pm

:-?

I have to say, I think you are wrong about Draco. Despite sharing his name with a rather dubious literary character and his protestations that he did NOT get his name from *those* books (well, he WOULD say that, wouldnt he!!), I dont think he is a werewolf. Maybe not totally human (he NEVER laughs at my jokes!!), but not a werewolf.

However, there is one person who is appearing particularly suspicious in my opinion, mainly because of the fact that she has been using such violent Smilies, where little corrupt heads have been getting burned!! It is quite sickening!! :-& . That person, as I am sure you have guessed, is Kaye!

Therefore, I have no choice but to vote for Kaye! /:)

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Oh no...Tom just coughed up a big hair ball...I hoped against hope, but my worst suspicions are confirmed. Tom must experience cajun cooking first hand. FLAME ON!
morituri te salutant

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 pm

Interesting theory Esme, not quite ready to change my vote but.. in my duel with her, she sure did seem to regain health fast at times, almost as if coming back from near death... but hmmm... I'm still worried about Draco....

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:01 pm

I will vote for Draco aswell this round.
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]