Werewolf game DAY 1 - please vote! the game has started!!!

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Werewolf game DAY 1 - please vote! the game has started!!!

Post by Lady in Ice » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Day 1

Status of villagers :

Kaleviplika - eaten by werewolves
Mabelrose - votes for Avidr
Avidr - voted for Redfalling.
9 Red Monkey - votes for Avi
Draco - voted for Kaye
Kaye - votes for Avi,
Redfalling - votes for Avidr-
Esme - voted for Avidr.
Anne Bonney - votes for Redfalling.
Black Jokr - votes for Avi.
Brad
Rawstar votes for Brad
Lrd Kazekage ( Tom) - votes for Brad
beckiebabe - votes for Redfalling

Please vote in the thread who do you suspect being a werewolf and deserves to be burned!! Feel free to discuss it in cc or in game :)
Every participant can vote ! ( including wolves because they are villagers during the day :P Wolves will try to keep their identity in secret)
You may change your vote once before the next day ( 1 game day lasts 2-3 real life days)
If you still don´t quite understand how to play then please post here or send me a pm in forums ( in case you are a werewolf or angel/seer).

Good luck!!

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Re: Werewolf game DAY 1 - please vote!

Post by Lady in Ice » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Day 1 Story written by Avidr . Thank you very much!! :)
Time: Dusk time

Story:

Its the canifis bank, and Kal being the ever polite lady is chatting up the banker. Because quick view of the bank is very rude :D. She over hears random whisperings between two Koaians.

citizen 1(c1): oh no, I need those so desperately, what do i do now?
citizen 2(c2): you could always ask Kal, loot at her she even chats with the ugly banker there.
citizen 1: well, i could but what if she says no..? She looks busy

Hearing her being called nice so many times, Kal's ego gets a little boost. Kal, by this time bored with the jagex banker's fake politeness, discretely backs away from bank, steps to the Koaians and asks "may i help you?what do you need?"

c1: Well I need some mushrooms to make a ermm, mushroom-fungus-cacti dip. I am trying to impress...ermm..
c2:*cough**glares at c1*. Speak up !!!!
c1: ya to make a *scrathes head* ermm .. to make a cake !!

Well, if it was anyone else, by this time they would have realized c1 and c2 are up to no good, did the standard Koa lol (btw, lol is Koa's official greeting :D) and walked away. Not our gutsy koaian Kal. So used to hearing unusual requests from her kingdom citizens, so volunteers to help. Guess what, similar to any Hollywood movie heroine, our heroine has few available right in the farm wight when she needed them ready for harvesting. She teleports, before c1 & c2 can say anything else, and returns with 3 cacti. Kal says she has to run into swamp to get fungus, and has 3 mushrooms next door in the farm, and asks if they could wait in bank.

c1:* with mock concerns*" Kal hun (fake concern dripping), did you not hear about the attacks?
c2: well, they don't attack her anymore if she wears animal fat around your neck, to ward them off.
Kal: Thinking they are talking about the monsters outside, says "Don't worry they are nice dogs turned into humans.". And if you are talking about noob attack in lumbridge, they go away if you give them 200gp.
c1: Well I have a magic amulet to ward off evil humans, here, take this amulet, made of ermmm 'Elf-brain'!!!(Lies !!!). This is brande new and works of like charm !!!
c2: oh and also when if anybody attack, don't worry I have a silver thingy to confront them.

Kal, wears the stinky-bear-meet-amulet and steps out to pick mushrooms. Suddenly she some of the Koa men and women smacking their lips and glaring at her, and behind her c1&c2 starts giggling wickedly. Well in truth the amulet is the signal for the werewolves to attack our poor kal. But our proud royal koaian ignoring her instincts, walks to the mushroom patch. As soon as she picks mushrooms realizes she has the people swarming her. By now her hearth starts beating wildly (not romantically, but of fear). And she realizes the week town folks are attacking her for real !!!. She thinks good, I have this silvery thingy and this fight will be over before the Sun sets completely. But to her dismay all the weak town folks start turning into were wolves as soon as the silvery thingy touches them. Werewolves !!!!! oh no !!!! Kal realizes she has no armor, no weapon, just a meat amulet in her neck. By this time she notices c1&c2 holding their stomachs and howling with laughter. In desperate attempt, kal shows the amulet to the werewolves. c1&c2 scream "stupid lady, werewolves love meat. Thank you, for being the sacrifice. told us you would fall for our helplessness trap". Kal by now close to death thinks, "sacrifice? oh no !! I have to warn others ! And who told about me??". But alas it's too late. The mighty werewolves consume away Kal, her mushrooms too, and turn back into corrupt looking human form.

Why was Kal attacked? Why did Koains turn into werewolves? Did Kal joke too much in cc? Or didn't she say the required times of "lol" in cc? Where are the other Koaians ?

Stay tuned for more action..Live from the world of Koa !!

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Re: Werewolf game DAY 1 - please vote! the game has started!!!

Post by onezerobin » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:14 pm

I vote that Lrd is the werewolf :twisted:

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:00 pm

I vote that Avidr is the werewolf!!! :twisted:

Draco Ea
RSN: Draco Ea

Post by Draco Ea » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:03 pm

I vote for Kaye, yeah I saw u shaving all that excess body hair by the river.

Picture my surpise when going for a cool drink and seeing long strains floating by, that on closer inspection didnt turn out to be strains of seaweed, but hair !!!!!

Burn Kaye!!!!! . . . . But lets first shave her, the smell of burning woolfhair isnt that appealing.
Last edited by Draco Ea on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Draco_Ea][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose ... aco_Ea.png[/img][/url]

onezerobin
Inactive

Post by onezerobin » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:05 pm

Don't get tricked by Lrd, Esme and I saw him howling on the varrock castle on last full moon day. Whenwe asked what he's doing he said hes rejoicing his 99 fishing.. I mean only a werewolf can eat so many fishes. And why is Esme supporting another Werewolf? I did hear she-werewolves are beautiful and skeaky. What is Esme hiding?
Last edited by onezerobin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

beckiebabe
Inactive
RSN: beckiegran

Post by beckiebabe » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:07 pm

I vote for Draco, the first four letters of his name are the same Dracula, very suspicious :D
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Beckiegran][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose/260/Beckiegran.png[/img][/url]

Draco Ea
RSN: Draco Ea

Post by Draco Ea » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:15 pm

beckiebabe wrote:I vote for Draco, the first four letters of his name are the same Dracula, very suspicious :D
This is a werewoolf-hunt, not vampire :p

*looks at the sky and runs back inside to grab some more suncream *
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Draco_Ea][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose ... aco_Ea.png[/img][/url]

Rawstar
RSN: Rawstar

Post by Rawstar » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:30 pm

ok i vote for..... brad

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:37 pm

i got 99 fishing ages ago avi, im well over that now so i wouldn't be "howling" about it as u put it.

I vote for Avi as she admitted to having no soul, just like a werewolf

onezerobin
Inactive

Post by onezerobin » Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Humans have hearth, empathy etc. :P Only werewolves are tied to one word called Soul:D :@) But werwolves (aka Tom and Esme) wouldn't know human terminology :D

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:22 pm

Ok am on the list but my PM box is empty... hmmmmm
but I havent been spouting any new hairs nor had a need to shave recently so am confident I am an corrupt :-)

Kal? can you let me know what I am?

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Post by Lady in Ice » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Mabelrose2 wrote:Ok am on the list but my PM box is empty... hmmmmm
but I havent been spouting any new hairs nor had a need to shave recently so am confident I am an corrupt :-)

Kal? can you let me know what I am?
Haa!! well .. the fact that I´m dead doesn´t make me stupid! lol
If I say that your inbox was empty then it would mean that you are a villager..
If I say that your inbox wasn´t empty then it would mean there is a big chance that you are a werewolf...

No comments either way, lol.
People should not let themselves to be fooled, lol

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 pm

ok call it blonde moment

I need to read more duh

oh and I vote for Avidr as me things she doth protest too much

RedFalling
RSN: Redfalling

Post by RedFalling » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 pm

I vote for Anne as she has been hiding in the dark all day.
[color=#BF0000]A member of KoA since:[/color] [color=#FF0000]A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...[/color]

[url=http://www.draynor.net/][img]http://www.draynor.net/log/dragon/male/ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Redfalling][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/water/7_ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[img]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu26 ... Oly3rd.gif[/img]