Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Burn the werewolves!!! Registration until Mar 23

Post by Lady in Ice » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Story written by Avidr:
Time: Dusk time

Story:

Its the canifis bank, and Kal being the ever polite lady is chatting up the banker. Because quick view of the bank is very rude :D. She over hears random whisperings between two Koaians.

citizen 1(c1): oh no, I need those so desperately, what do i do now?
citizen 2(c2): you could always ask Kal...look at her...she even chats with the ugly banker there.
citizen 1: well, i could but what if she says no..? She looks busy

Hearing her being called nice so many times, Kal's ego gets a little boost. Kal, by this time bored with the jagex banker's fake politeness, discretely backs away from bank, steps to the Koaians and asks "may i help you? what do you need?"

c1: Well I need some mushrooms to make a ermm, mushroom-fungus-cacti dip. I am trying to impress...ermm..
c2:*cough**glares at c1*. Speak up !!!!
c1: ya to make a *scratches head* ermm .. to make a cake !!

Well, if it was anyone else, by this time they would have realized c1 and c2 are up to no good, did the standard Koa lol (btw, lol is Koa's official greeting :D) and walked away. Not our gutsy koaian Kal. So used to hearing unusual requests from her kingdom citizens, so volunteers to help. Guess what, similar to any Hollywood movie heroine, our heroine has few available right in the farm wight when she needed them ready for harvesting. She teleports, before c1 & c2 can say anything else, and returns with 3 cacti. Kal says she has to run into swamp to get fungus, and has 3 mushrooms next door in the farm, and asks if they could wait in bank.

c1:* with mock concerns*" Kal hun (fake concern dripping), did you not hear about the attacks?
c2: well, they don't attack her anymore if she wears animal fat around your neck, to ward them off.
Kal: Thinking they are talking about the monsters outside, says "Don't worry they are nice dogs turned into humans.". And if you are talking about noob attack in lumbridge, they go away if you give them 200gp.
c1: Well I have a magic amulet to ward off evil humans, here, take this amulet, made of ermmm 'Elf-brain'!!!(Lies !!!). This is brande new and works of like charm !!!
c2: oh and also when if anybody attack, don't worry I have a silver thingy to confront them.

Kal, wears the stinky-bear-meet-amulet and steps out to pick mushrooms. Suddenly she some of the Koa men and women smacking their lips and glaring at her, and behind her c1&c2 starts giggling wickedly. Well in truth the amulet is the signal for the werewolves to attack our poor kal. But our proud royal koaian ignoring her instincts, walks to the mushroom patch. As soon as she picks mushrooms realizes she has the people swarming her. By now her hearth starts beating wildly (not romantically, but of fear). And she realizes the week town folks are attacking her for real !!!. She thinks good, I have this silvery thingy and this fight will be over before the Sun sets completely. But to her dismay all the weak town folks start turning into were wolves as soon as the silvery thingy touches them. Werewolves !!!!! oh no !!!! Kal realizes she has no armor, no weapon, just a meat amulet in her neck. By this time she notices c1&c2 holding their stomachs and howling with laughter. In desperate attempt, kal shows the amulet to the werewolves. c1&c2 scream "stupid lady, werewolves love meat. Thank you, for being the sacrifice. told us you would fall for our helplessness trap". Kal by now close to death thinks, "sacrifice? oh no !! I have to warn others ! And who told about me??". But alas it's too late. The mighty werewolves consume away Kal, her mushrooms too, and turn back into corrupt looking human form.

Why was Kal attacked? Why did Koains turn into werewolves? Did Kal joke too much in cc? Or didn't she say the required times of "lol" in cc? Where are the other Koaians ?

Stay tuned for more action..Live from the world of Koa !!

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Re: Burn the werewolves!!! Registration until Mar 23

Post by Lady in Ice » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:14 pm

This is a game which I found on a role-playing site and which was suggested as suitable for playing in forums/or groups.

Please read before registering!!!

Requirements to play the game :
1. Forum activity
2. Sence of humor :P

This is the description of the rules of the werewolf game. Please read carefully, it can save your life! :lol:

Roles :
1) villagers - every participant is a villager- they have to vote every day in forum post whom they want to burn (you can change your vote once)
2) werewolves- some of the villagers are the werewolves.. only werewolves know who the other werewolves are. They need to send me a pm with the name of the villager they would like to kill and eat.
3) Seer - seer can ask me ( via pm) about 1 participant who that person is. Be careful! - if werewolves find out who you are then you can never be safe. :lol:
4) Guardian angel- will pm me the name of 1 person who he/she would like to protect . If the werewolves will attack that person during the night then the attack will fail. That person cannot be protected from being burned by villagers.He/she cannot protect him/herself.

I will assign the roles. Werewolves, seer and the guardian angel will get a pm from me about their roles. If you have not got any pm from me then you are a regular villager.( the roles will be assigned randomly)

The game is divided into days. Every day villagers have to decide who will be burned ( the votes of the werewolves count as well because they are villagers during the day).
You can discuss it and post your suspicions in the forum post of that particular day.However- if you choose someone to burn then please tell " I vote for .... ( the name)". It will make easier to understand if you really vote or you are just telling about your suspicions.

During the night 1 villagers gets killed and eaten by the werewolves. I expect the werewolves make the decision and pm that to me ( please make your decision in the same time when villagers vote for the person to burn).
Each " day" will last about 2-3 real life days.

The villagers/werewolves who are killed are unfortunately out of the game and cannot participate in votings and in discussions. Same for the clan members who are not participating. If your post contains any suspicions or the discussion about who could be the werewolf then I will take myself the right to remove your post.

The game ends when whether the villagers have killed all the werewolves or the werewolves have gained the majority in the population of the village.

More information about the origins and possible playing options :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28party_game%29
http://www.eblong.com/zarf/werewolf.html
http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/We ... Rules.html

The regsitration is open until Mar 23th. I will give the roles for each person until the Mar 25th.
The game begins on 25th.

Please feel free to ask question if there is something unclear.
I hope this game will turn out to be fun :)

Villagers:
Kaleviplika - eaten by werewolves
Mabelrose
Avidr
9 Red Monkey
Draco
Kaye
Redfalling
Esme
Anne Bonney
Black Jokr
Brad
Rawstar
Lrd Kazekage
beckiebabe

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Sounds fun, count me in

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Count me in too kal.

9_red_monkey
Inactive
RSN: 9 red monkey

Post by 9_red_monkey » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:21 pm

not totally understanding it completly but I guess it will be more clear when I have a role. Count me in.

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Post by Lady in Ice » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 am

9_red_monkey wrote:not totally understanding it completly but I guess it will be more clear when I have a role. Count me in.
no worry, 9 Red. I also understood it after reading the rules twice, lol.

It sounded like fun and I thought we could try.

Special thanks to Avi for the story!!
( erm.. or better not.. she made me die :cry: )

Ppl, keep signing up!
This will be fun. :D

Draco Ea
RSN: Draco Ea

Post by Draco Ea » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:22 pm

Hmmm might as well get in the action.

But if i get lynched first i'll come back and haunt you both Kal and Avi !!! :p
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Draco_Ea][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose ... aco_Ea.png[/img][/url]

Kaye
RSN: Kayezz

Post by Kaye » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:24 pm

9_red_monkey wrote:not totally understanding it completly but I guess it will be more clear when I have a role. Count me in.
Same for me, sign me up :D

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:32 pm

I had to read it twice too!

And I think the motto should be "Save the women first" (dont burn me please! lol)

RedFalling
RSN: Redfalling

Post by RedFalling » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:00 am

hmm I'll give it a go, could be interesting.
[color=#BF0000]A member of KoA since:[/color] [color=#FF0000]A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...[/color]

[url=http://www.draynor.net/][img]http://www.draynor.net/log/dragon/male/ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Redfalling][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/water/7_ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[img]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu26 ... Oly3rd.gif[/img]

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:29 pm

I will keep bumping this post till more people sign up for this awesome event. :) For actual event, please go to the second post in the thread (Kal's). That's the actual event. I just tried to write a story around the event for starters. :(

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Post by Esme94 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:14 am

I am definitely in, altho I will need to read the rules several hundred times before understanding them! :-/

Avi, your story was soooo funny!!! =)) <----- that was me!!!

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Post by Lady in Ice » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:39 pm

The more ppl the merrier, keep signing up :D

I heard many ppl will be killed.. you don´t want to miss the show, lol

Anne Bonney
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Anne Bonney

Post by Anne Bonney » Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:50 pm

Add me to the totally confused but all in and ready for fun list, please. :pirate:

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Post by Lady in Ice » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Anne Bonney wrote:Add me to the totally confused but all in and ready for fun list, please. :pirate:
Don´t worry :D All you have to do is to find the werewolves ( by voting who should be burned).
the tricky part is that some of ppl are werewolves (you don´t know who) and they can vote too.
It leaves a lot of room for strategy :P