The werewolf game v2 DAY 3

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Esme94
Inactive
RSN: Esme Foster

Re: The werewolf game v2 DAY 3

Post by Esme94 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Kaye wrote:I vote for esme... she has a proven track record of not-telling-the-truth like a pro
:lol: I'm not sure whether to be flattered or not.

I always knew my performance in the first game would come back to bite me on the bum, and it has. I had every reason to, um, 'massage' the truth in that game, in fact that was what I was supposed to do, and I did so to the best of my ability, but it is just a shame that I am now in a role where I dont need to lie. I guess some people would say I have got my come uppance. :(

Btw, can anyone remind me if shoes are supposed to go in the bottom of the suitcase or round the sides? :lol:

Poppy
Inactive
RSN: Poppy Koc

Post by Poppy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:53 pm

The little devil on my shoulder is still telling me to vote with my instincts, which have proved very accurate so far.

I therefore read Kayezz's post with interest ....

She says 'why would i vote to burn Brad if 'us' werewolves were just going to eat him later?'
Well maybe we should look to the fact that Mabel and Avi (known werewolves) also voted for Brad. Not to mention the fact that if the werewolves managed to influence the villagers votes towards one of their targets, they could use their private vote for a second victim.

I vote for Kayezz and urge you all to do the same.

RedFalling
RSN: Redfalling

Post by RedFalling » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:06 pm

i vote for kayezz as well. Seems to me that after being "gone for the weekend", and coming back has caught her off guard and shes scrabbling to make herself look corrupt.
[color=#BF0000]A member of KoA since:[/color] [color=#FF0000]A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...[/color]

[url=http://www.draynor.net/][img]http://www.draynor.net/log/dragon/male/ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Redfalling][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/water/7_ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[img]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu26 ... Oly3rd.gif[/img]

Kaye
RSN: Kayezz

Post by Kaye » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 pm

lol you are both so wrong...and "i told you so" now for good measure

...real villagers pay attention

TrixStar
RSN: trixstar

Post by TrixStar » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Sorrry kaye I'm voting with poppy as she sees things in a different light.

Kaye
RSN: Kayezz

Post by Kaye » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:34 am

poppy's instinct's are inaccurate atm...unless you are all werewolves in cahoots, then i suppose it makes sense
but after she's proven wrong ....where do you turn then?

Pa7uL
Inactive
RSN: Lord Pa7ul

Post by Pa7uL » Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 am

so no one is going to pay attention to my esme posts?!?!?!? i guess i'll be eaten for nothing.

edit: no offense poppy but it wasn't your instincts that found out avi in the first place it was avi's sleep up. now i got some hard evidence...

Jax
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Erebos Jax

Post by Jax » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:04 am

must vote, but who do pick :-? ... I'll :-| ... vote :? ... for Esme.
Qotsisajak
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Steam: Devilnion
Origin: Holgoma
Anime-Planet: Devilnion

Esme94
Inactive

Post by Esme94 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:29 am

Pa7uL wrote:now i got some hard evidence...
Ohhh, hard evidence, is it???

Let me picture the scene: A hooded figure stands tall in a dark corner, his face obscured. "Come hither, little boy" he cackles and one long finger protudes from the cloak, its yellow nail pointed and black with dirt of some sort, beckons Paul to come forward. Oh, what a dirty fingernail that man has, thinks Paul. Must be a mechanic, he concludes.

"That short, pretty villager, the one called Esme, she is a werewolf!" growls the figure. "She must be burned, medium to well done, and left at the side of the road here with some fried onion rings and ketchup, as soon as possible! You must tell everyone! I am a Seer and I know these things!" he dribbled.

"Ah, ok then Mr. Seer. Pray, tell me, what is your name?" asks Paul, his eyes wide with admiration at this figure, for he wished he had managed to grow quite so tall but, unfortunately, stopped growing at 3ft 2". This had turned him into a bully, particularly against short people as he could see them better than tall people.

The Seers eyes narrowed and for an instant Paul felt the hairs on the back of his short neck stand up. Then the Seer laughed, well, it was more of a cackle, and he said "This you do not need to know, boy! Just do as I say or the villagers will be sorry!". As the self-proclaimed Seer turned to go, he coughed from deep within his throat and spat out what looked like a ball of fur....

Paul skipped happily down the road, thinking of his new friend Mr Seer, and how he must tell the villagers about what he had said and how Esme was a nasty werewolf, despite the fact she had flowers in her hair and always smelled of soap and lavender. He wondered if Mr Seer would like some mustard with the ketchup, onion rings and charred bits of Esme. He also wondered if Mr Seer had heard of dental floss and that maybe he, Paul, should give him some and gently let him know about his bad breath problem....

Well, that is evidence indeed! Columbo has nothing on you.... :roll:

Jax
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Erebos Jax

Post by Jax » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 am

As the self-proclaimed Seer turned to go, he coughed from deep within his throat and spat out what looked like a ball of fur....
Sound more like a cat something something to me :-|
Qotsisajak
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Steam: Devilnion
Origin: Holgoma
Anime-Planet: Devilnion

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:25 am

I still love this game! I can see why Kal said you needed a good sence of humour to play - some of you still need to go buy one!

Lord Anwyn
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Zarakrux

Post by Lord Anwyn » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:41 am

Esme94 wrote: "Ah, ok then Mr. Seer.
Esme94 wrote:
Then the Seer laughed, well, it was more of a cackle, and he said
Esme94 wrote: As the self-proclaimed Seer turned to go, he coughed
Esme94 wrote: Mr Seer
what have I missed? When did we find out the seer was a male?

Anne Bonney
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Anne Bonney

Post by Anne Bonney » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 am

totally ot, but it's adorable....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhA_TTKetyM

oh, and my vote is for esme

Esme94
Inactive

Post by Esme94 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:27 am

Tom wrote: what have I missed? When did we find out the seer was a male?
Scroll back Tom, Paul revealed that the 'Seer' was a male, or at least the person he spoke to was.

Come to think of it, it's strange that you missed that cos there was a whole chunk of posts about it. Or maybe you are just jumping on the bandwagon and trying to discredit me. Or maybe you have another reason for not liking the fact that the person Paul spoke to has been outed as male.... :-?

Let me just say, I dont care what gender the Seer is. I dont care whether the Seer is a male, female or a horse!! (Although I would feel a bit weird if the Seer was a spider! Eww!) The Seer is a good person who helps us get rid of those wolfies! The person that Paul spoke to is NOT the Seer because he (being the person that Paul spoke to, not the Seer, just to avoid any further confusion and unnecessary explanations :roll: ) would not have brought my name up if he was the Seer!

I hope that's clear. I have £200 worth of shopping to put away and would prefer to do that, not explain things which should be obvious. :)

Esme94
Inactive

Post by Esme94 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:30 am

Naitchi wrote:
As the self-proclaimed Seer turned to go, he coughed from deep within his throat and spat out what looked like a ball of fur....
Sound more like a cat something something to me :-|
Jeez, it was 7am and I'd been up about 5 minutes when I wrote that! Give me a break! :roll: