Sassy

Image Image

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Gridenough

Re: MUTED!

Post by Gridenough » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:13 am

I sympathize with you. At least you could appeal. When I was muted last year, there was no evidence anywhere of why I was muted and nothing to appeal. I went a week without speaking. There is no due process for members. We should always get a warning and there should always be a chance to appeal and all appeals should either have a response within 24 hours or it should automatically be accepted. This would be fair treatment. I really hate being ignored by Jagex in these things.

syfyqueen
RSN: Syfyqueen

Post by syfyqueen » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:38 pm

It seriously ticks me off that bots/macros have more rights than "humans". They get 3 warnings before something is done (if they get caught). I received no warning at all - both my mute/ban meters are in the green. I don't understand why they can't mute the public chat but still allow us to use pm's and clan chat?! Although I appealed, I haven't heard one word back & it still shows "pending". I think my mute ends some time today - they'll probably say denied after my mute is removed. Bogus as hell ain't it. :evil:
ImageImage

Torri
RSN: Tynset

Post by Torri » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:32 pm

And this is why 99% of what comes out of my mouth to other players is on Skype =D
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img43/5832/36320 ... 081185.jpg[/img]

[spoiler][sig]2012-03_Firemaking_1st-Torri.png[/sig][/spoiler]