Making Money In the wild

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Making Money In the wild

Post by scootch » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Their Is a ton Of Money To be made in wild. One are team members Claimed A Kill On rival clan., And collected 500k Rune Rocks spawn faster in the wild. More risk but worth it. Because you can kill the competion.

Looters Make tons of cash on war Day Picking up items left. Which is not a great Practice But High alc. Everything you pick up.

Player Killing Is profit Plus its a hoot. Come see me some time I give ya the thrills and chills Of the wild.

scootch

Re: Making Money In the wild

Post by scootch » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:44 pm

I was Looking at yalls forums today. Wow yall are in need of some kind of spark. Retro radio lol Song tune of the day. What the hell. What really Bothers me I use to be one them that posted in their. Come Kill Get your Blood going

TrixStar
RSN: trixstar

Post by TrixStar » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:25 pm

scootch wrote:I was Looking at yalls forums today. Wow yall are in need of some kind of spark. Retro radio lol Song tune of the day. What the hell. What really Bothers me I use to be one them that posted in their. Come Kill Get your Blood going
You're not even in this clan anymore, Things are going just fine.

Satrianisaxe
RSN: Satrianisaxe

Post by Satrianisaxe » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:53 pm

*Sigh* Ding Ding, Round 312!

scootch

Post by scootch » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:49 pm

I be Honest With you trix I really dont like you. And I might Join Back with KOA Just to be your buddy agin.Think I talk to deep next time I see hIm Just to come back and tourment you

Dave
RSN: Neltak

Post by Dave » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:57 pm

scootch wrote:I was Looking at yalls forums today. Wow yall are in need of some kind of spark. Retro radio lol Song tune of the day. What the hell. What really Bothers me I use to be one them that posted in their. Come Kill Get your Blood going
scootch wrote:I be Honest With you trix I really dont like you. And I might Join Back with KOA Just to be your buddy agin.Think I talk to deep next time I see hIm Just to come back and tourment you
Great attitude for a clan friend.
Currently playing: Civilization V, Hearthstone, Dwarf Fortress II, Golf (IRL).