Help!!!

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

curanir
RSN: Curanir1

Re: Help!!!

Post by curanir » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:48 pm

oh no lucky! really sorry that has happened to you :( good luck getting back on your feet. If you need a hand with anything just let me know

Fluff
RSN: Fluff n Slay

Post by Fluff » Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:15 pm

:(
ImageImage

malex
RSN: LuckySphere

Post by malex » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Hey thanks for the support koa!

I got my lesson.. it was morning was going to work and was reading my email on my phone... I got no idea why I went on the link and entered my pass.. If I were on my computer I would have never read the email.. It was like I got hypnotized .... Anyway the only fault is mine and I take full credit for my mistake.

The help I would need would be to gather a team of corpers and kill him until we split a divine:) I might need some items to get back to killing but don't want to be a burden for my mistake.

FYI this is the message that fool me:
Dear Player,

This is an automated email from Jagex Ltd., makers of RuneScape and FunOrb, sent because someone has submitted a Password Recovery request for this account.

To verify your email address, enter this URL into your browser: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alternatively, copy this security code into your Account Recovery form: 5541d34cf96ac38a3407fbc659d6981f

Your security code will expire at 20-October-2011 23:54 (official forum time).

If you did not submit this account recovery request, and you think that someone might be attempting to hijack your account, you can let us know by completing the form at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Many thanks, Jagex Ltd.

You do not need to unsubscribe, as we have not added this email address to any mailing lists.

Copyright © 1999 - 2011 Jagex Ltd. Jagex, RuneScape, FunOrb, War of Legends and Stellar Dawn are registered trademarks of Jagex Ltd in the United Kingdom and trademarks used in other countries of the world. By using our service you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy.
edited to remove the link - Ashlee

Thanks everyone for support again:)

GrandmasterH
RSN: GrandMasterH

Post by GrandmasterH » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:42 am

hm. it seems like i recieved one too. heres my version.
people DONT FALL FOR THESE if you think theres any problem, first thing you do is to go on the official runescape website and not any links.
This is an automated email from Jagex Ltd., makers of RuneScape and FunOrb, and publishers of War of Legends.

Dear Player,

We regret to inform you that your account has been permanently banned for Real World Trading. Please visit the appeal section under Account Management to view evidence of your offence(s) and to appeal any offence(s) that you feel are unjustified.

To view the evidence please click here: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please note: Due to a recent bug in our offence system, some accounts may have received a void offence. The majority of void offences have been removed but we cannot ensure that all have been removed. We encourage you to visit the appeal section to appeal any unjust offences received due to system errors.

Many thanks,

Jagex Ltd.

Jax
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Erebos Jax

Post by Jax » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:28 am

If there is a problem they will send a mail to your in game mail too (if I'm correct) :|
Qotsisajak
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Steam: Devilnion
Origin: Holgoma
Anime-Planet: Devilnion