Clan Wars Update and More!

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

digimac
Inactive

Re: Clan Wars Update and More!

Post by digimac » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:12 am

Firblitz wrote:Sad I missed yesterday's Clan Wars event. Is there a calendar or list somewhere? Or was it just an impromptu thing?

I did pop in the safe free-for-all and killed a few players. One alarming thing is that if you do not die in the arena but rather exit via the door, your hitpoints are not restored. I discovered this as I traveled across the wildy with 20 hp. Yikes! :?

Ya I try to go online when there is a scheduled event but have not been able to find them, I woulda gone to clan wars cause I luv that :-( this bites I seem to be missing all events, unless I'm on 24/7 which I just can't be.

mysticmoggy
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: mysticmoggy

Post by mysticmoggy » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:15 am

dont worry digi - neither can i, havnt really seen you on whilst ive been on so we must be able to get on at different times - thats the only flaw when people have jobs:)

Lawidget
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: La Widget

Post by Lawidget » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:38 pm

Thanks, Chris...I went to clws with some friends last night probably after ya'll were sound asleep. I like a lot of the update.

A calendar would be great as I don;t seem to get the events until the day of or after :( ...I will be at the fishing event today. Thanks, Kale...I love fishing.

Ewsentinel
RSN: Ewsentinel

Post by Ewsentinel » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:14 pm

What? Huh? There was a clan wars event yesterday? *confused look* I was on, and no one said anything. I even when to a clan wars world to check out the FFA portion of it (it got boring real fast). I'd like to check out the new non-FFA areas some time.

Sir Chris
Inactive
RSN: FileNotFound

Post by Sir Chris » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Ewsentinel wrote:What? Huh? There was a clan wars event yesterday? *confused look* I was on, and no one said anything. I even when to a clan wars world to check out the FFA portion of it (it got boring real fast). I'd like to check out the new non-FFA areas some time.
Was an unscheduled spur of the moment thing that a couple of other members threw together. It was earlier than you were on. I managed to pop on the tail end of it for maybe 15 minutes.

damnimmart
Inactive

Post by damnimmart » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:07 pm

yeah wasn't really an event. we just decided to go with some people that were online.
some of the new war options are pretty nice :-D

Ewsentinel
RSN: Ewsentinel

Post by Ewsentinel » Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:34 pm

One thing that I noticed in the FFA portal it told you in the corner of your screen if it was a safe (no item loss on death) area or not. Was it the same for the non-FFA areas? Did tell you if you if it was safe or note? The KB only shows that option for the captians and doesn't mention the other people in CC.