Clan Bank?

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

lil zipperz
Inactive
RSN: zZIPPERZz

Re: Clan Bank?

Post by lil zipperz » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:05 pm

I think if there is bank at all, it should be very simple and low maintenance for the Admins.

People may make small or large donations to it but it is completely optional. It would only be used in extraordinary situations as a longtime member being hacked. It could also be used to buy stuff that such a member would need starting out, like basic combat equips, skilling tools like picks and axes, and a small stash of potions, foods and other such things.

Applying for the bank's assistance should be a simple and open process, I think as long as how it is being used as visible yet simple as possible, should lead to less abuse and headache.

Just think of it as a way for wealthier or more established clan members to help out any others that may be dealing with extraordinary circumstances. I don't think anyone would mind throwing a few extra GP here and there or extra food, tradable potions, etc.
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Zzipperzz][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/purple/p ... pperzz.png[/img][/url][img]http://koaclan.info/sigs/2011-07_Fishing_2nd.jpg[/img]

[color=#BF0040]Most of my posts are unsuitable for any sort of work, or home viewing.[/color]
[color=#40BF80][b]There is no Real Life, only AFK[/b][/color]

Kaye
RSN: Kayezz

Post by Kaye » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:10 pm

sSnowAngel wrote:I could see having a clan bank if it was just used similar to the lending system we already have. I wouldn't mind "storing" my items I rarely use in it for anyone to use. You would still only be able to borrow one item (saved automatically if you die) at a time and for a limited amount of time.. let's say 5 hrs. Now, what if i want my item and it's always gone when I get on? There could be a place to click for "owner wishes to have item back" and when the member's 5 hr time limit is up or when he replaces it in the clan bank, the item would automatically go back into the owner's bank. This way I can free up a lot of my bank space and members could borrow many things that they may not be able to afford.
this sounds good to me

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Post by scootch » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 am

World warcraft Guild Banks Are set up So you can Steal anything. A Player has to Submitt A request to use a Item. Then The Adm Of the Bank Takes it out. and Sends It to to The person. See In WOW You Dont have to Trade. You Can Send it As A mail item. its very Handy system. you Dont Even Have to Be on line. Guild Banks In Wow. get junked up. Its up to the Adm. To Sort through the Junk. Get Rid of it and Buy More Space In the guild Bank. The Bigger The guild The Better the Bank.

Runescape. Is Not Suited IMO For a guild Bank.