Ritual of the Majharrat leak

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

TrixStar
RSN: trixstar

Ritual of the Majharrat leak

Post by TrixStar » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:20 am

Taken off the HLF. I didn't put this together or find this leak.

From my recent findings;
Right, Two new things. (This map can be found in the Wilderness section of the KB on the RuneScape Website)

For anyone who's interested in Quests, this is a hint that the Ritual of the Majharrat quest is coming soon - This will be a Grandmaster, and a follow on from While Guthix Sleeps, possibly Mournings Ends pt. II, All of the Majharrat series...

The Ritual site is now visible just west of the BLUE arrow, it's a little stone and this will be the point at which the ritual happens upon a round table. The Chaos Elemental has already told us that two Majharrat will die, although only one has to die, this would have been predicted to have been Muspah, however he did not attend the first ritual, and will not attend this one in fear of being slain as he is the weakest Majharrat - Muspah is buried directly underneath the ritual site which we saw during the Temple at Senntisten quest where we saw him frozen in ice. Although Muspah is the weakest - He is frozen directly under the ritual site which will mean he will absorb most of the power, and most likely become extremely powerful.

During the godwars, Saradomin armies were informed that the only way to end the GodWars to awake Guthix from his slumber so that Guthix could put an end to it, however in doing so, they awakened Nex. Nex was used at the first ritual to protect the Zarosian Majharrat from death before Nex was locked away in what is now known as the Ancient Prison. However, Nex is a lot weaker now than he once was, his current combat level of 1001 is the lowest he can possibly be and it is still a mystery to whether or not she will appear at the second ritual.

----

Second cool thing you may have noticed is at the RED arrow, Trollheim seems to be getting a makeover along with the release of the quest and the opening of the Ritual site to players. This is all we can see from now.

This is probably due in March.

B F O A
RSN: B F O A

Re: Ritual of the Majharrat leak

Post by B F O A » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:27 am

Awesomeness, been looking forward to this quest for quite sometime now. I'm excited for it.

Thanks Trix.

Darth Kaz2
Inactive
RSN: Darth Kaz2

Post by Darth Kaz2 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Thanks Trix! Keep up the fine investigative journalism...you may just win the KOA pulitzer this year!

vicfung3
Inactive
RSN: Dux Augustus

Post by vicfung3 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Time to do the WGS first then, can't wait!

On a side note, I didn't know Nex was a Majharrat. Since GWD is somewhat close to the ritual site wouldn't he/she be absorbing its energies too?

B F O A
RSN: B F O A

Post by B F O A » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:11 pm

I'm fairly certain Nex is not Mahjarrat. Only that she was there as a bodyguard at the previous ritual.

yes yes. I'm a lore geek. I know.

slim_102
RSN: slim_1o2

Post by slim_102 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Thank you very much for this info. WGS is probably my favorite quest and i've been looking forward to the continuation of it

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 am

There is also an unusual level 95 stranger appearing in caniffis!