Runefest 2019!

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Runefest 2019!

Post by Cally Raven » Thu May 30, 2019 9:44 am

Runefest 2019, the hype has officially started!!

The dates are: FRIDAY 4th OCTOBER (18:00 – 23:30*) & SATURDAY 5th OCTOBER (10:00 – 00:00 midnight*)
There are a few player run events going on around the main Runefest events which I'll update as they are announced here.
The tickets go on sale tomorrow (31st May 2019) through Eventbrite, either on pc or through their phone app.
Early bird tickets are £135 and after they are sold out the tickets revert to £150
Here is the link to the Eventbrite app: Eventbrite
Here's the facebook link for all things Runefest Runefest Chat

FRIDAY 4TH OCTOBER (18:00-23:30*)
RuneFest 2019 will kick off on Friday 4th October from 6pm with the biggest night of the year...
THE GOLDEN GNOME AWARDS NIGHT
RuneFest 2019 will kick off on Friday Evening. The Golden Gnome Awards are back, and this time they’re bigger and better than ever before! Join us for an evening of glitz and glamour while we recognise the talent and enthusiasm of our community members, content creators, and streamers.
Every award nomination is voted for by the RuneScape and Old School RuneScape communities, so keep an eye out for your chance to vote!
There’ll be plenty of entertainment throughout the evening, but don’t worry! You’ll have lots of time to catch up with your friends and fellow players, too. And of course, there will be some very special surprises on the night.
Food and drink will be available. Black tie optional.
*Times subject to change

SATURDAY 5th OCTOBER – (10:00 – 00:00*)
RUNEFEST 2019
Okay, we’re a bit biased – but this year’s RuneFest is shaping up to be totally epic. We’re bringing back skill chips and adding new activities, new entertainment, and all the biggest announcements from both the RuneScape and Old School teams.
RuneFest is a celebration like no other. You can look forward to panel sessions with your favourite JMods and content creators, a huge PC LAN party, and goodie bags filled with RuneFest Loot.
Food and drink will be available onsite throughout the event, and as the day comes to a close we’ll also be hosting a massive afterparty for all our guests.
We’re packing in plenty of surprises this year, and we can’t wait to see you there!
*Times subject to change

TWO EVENTS, ONE RUNEFEST TICKET!
This year, everyone gets everything with one ticket. The Golden Gnome Awards and RuneFest itself are both included in everyone’s ticket.
Ticket Pricing
Limited Early bird offer: £135
Standard ticket: £150
(We will not be selling tickets for individual days this year - both the Golden Gnome Awards Night and Runefest are part of the same ticket)

Player Run Events

SpoonFest19 - The Night Before The Night Before

Thursday, 3 October 2019 from 18:00-23:00

The Tilly Shilling
24-30 Victoria rd, GU14 7PG Farnborough, Hampshire Link to Tilly Shillng
This is just an evening for Runefesters to get together and meet each other before the actual event starts. The pub already knows we will be descending on them and are prepared (we drank the place dry the first night last year :)) )

NoonFest - The Afternoon Before RuneFest

Friday, 4 October 2019 from 11:00-16:00 -

West Farnborough Social Club
25 St Christopher's Rd, GU14 0AH Farnborough, Hampshire
This year, we are doing things a little differently and we are super excited to be able to bring you a very unique Player Owned Event in the shape of a RuneScape Themed Vendor market!

There will be a variety of stalls, Games to play, Goodies to Win, Items to buy and there is also a BAR! *the BAR is also CASH ONLY*

We can confirm there will be cake for sale! There will also be the opportiunity to own rare and Unique player made goodies, Jagex Merch and even some fabulous One Off items donated by JMods will be going up for auction!

It will be hosted by us, the Players, and its taking place at this Private Venue, just literally an 8 minute walk from Tilly and you can also get a #2 Bus!

The whole venue is a cash only venue - with the exception of some of the items which are to be sold in the auction is which case I will be able to accept PayPal for those goods purchased!

Im also very excited to say there will be some Incredibly special Limited Edition items for sale by some of the biggest RuneScape Artists around!

We have several Golden Gnome Winners, Nominees, and Runners Up taking part, and this will be an incredible afternoon of Fun

All Money raised will go to SpecialEffect - Please bring a bit of cash as there will be stuff to buy and you WILL NOT want to miss out on some of these things!!
Image]

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Re: Runefest 2019!

Post by Oobz » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Reading that really makes me feel like I'm missing out. We had such a great time the few years we attended. Wish they still allowed us to pay with in game currency, I just can't justify paying that much. Enjoy Cally and the rest of you who are going, maybe I'll get to another one of these someday :)
Image Image

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cally Raven » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:28 am

Oobz wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:59 pm
Reading that really makes me feel like I'm missing out. We had such a great time the few years we attended. Wish they still allowed us to pay with in game currency, I just can't justify paying that much. Enjoy Cally and the rest of you who are going, maybe I'll get to another one of these someday :)
You'd love it, R/fest has changed a lot since you last went, and it is a lot more expensive but the last three years we've paid, there's been no trouble at all (except ofc that incident with Gross Gore last year and tbf, he hadn't streamed Rs for a while and he's a card carrying knob tbh). Still got one more player run event to post about on the Friday afternoon. I get to take String with me this year, she is going to have an amazing time. :D
Image]

The Duckness
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Katys Noob

Post by The Duckness » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:00 pm

Have fun folks! Like Oobz said, bit sad to miss out, it was super fun the one time I went!
The Duckness has been shelved for the time being, only playing on Katys Noob for the moment!

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cally Raven » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:07 pm

All official and player run events now updated with times and places :D
Image]

Lawidget
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: La Widget

Post by Lawidget » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:40 pm

I really wish I could attend!

Laurie

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cally Raven » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Ok Folks, the theme is a bit different this year, 2 themes! Twice the fun ofc. And 2 videos, both different both worth watching. The notebook Mod Wolf has is the one I got given at Jagex, I keep all my notes for KoA, P Mod and Rs notes (yes I make notes of quickest way round a farm run :)) )

Enjoy! :D

Rs3 Clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdus0k1zsis

OSRS Clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIBG93Uewwg
Image]

Ilmondo
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Ilmondo

Post by Ilmondo » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:56 am

Just going to lurk here... I'm going...

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cally Raven » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:14 pm

Ok Folks, the schedule has been revealed!! I can't screenie it cos it's way too big so I've had to link you to the page on the RSOF. Now you know what times to look out for the streaming of stuff you want to see.

Runefest Schedule

Here is the link to the runefest app which also has all the schedule times, notifications and lots of other good stuff

Runefest app
Image]

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cally Raven » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:22 pm

Friday October 4th, the night of the Golden Gnomes, Jagex are teaming up with Special Effect for One Special Day, there are free ingame cape and balloon from September 30th and other ways for all to help this amazing cause helping disabled gamers carry on gaming.
Check this out here:
One Special Day
Image]