Runefesters Charity Auction

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Runefesters Charity Auction

Post by Cally Raven » Fri May 18, 2018 6:37 am

I'll post pics and links here to the player run charity auctions. We do this every year to raise cash for a brilliant charity called Special Effect which helps disabled gamers keep gaming. Jagex/Runescape started the support of this charity and the Runefesters carried it on. We raise money through the Runefest weekend, Gameblast week and a few bits through the years. Most of the stuff auctioned is either donated by Mods or are player made.

Special Effect - https://www.specialeffect.org.uk/

Runefest Ebay Charity Auction - https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/roshur13

More items will be added, there is a 2014 goodie bag complete with the code for the cosmetic at some point going up for auction
ScreenHunter 116.png
ScreenHunter 116.png (534.24 KiB) Viewed 6952 times
Image]

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Re: Runefesters Charity Auction

Post by Oobz » Fri May 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Special Effect is a fantastic charity, great job from all the scapers keeping this going. I shall forward a donation to you cally to pass on from the Welshies :) (I'll paypal it ;) )

PS It will be the end of the month on payday :P, don't let me forget (I know you won't haha)
Image Image

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Re: Runefesters Charity Auction

Post by Cally Raven » Sat May 19, 2018 7:20 am

Oobz wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:05 pm
Special Effect is a fantastic charity, great job from all the scapers keeping this going. I shall forward a donation to you cally to pass on from the Welshies :) (I'll paypal it ;) )

PS It will be the end of the month on payday :P, don't let me forget (I know you won't haha)

Tracy usually puts up a donation site where you can donate direct, as soon as I find it I'll post it in this thread and on The KoA faceslap site. And thank you, Special Effect do such a wonderful job :D
Image]