Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Abbey Rd Competition

Post by Cally Raven » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:53 am

What is the competition?

We’re offering the chance for you and a friend to join us for a special recording session at Abbey Road in London, on Tuesday, December 12th.

Transport costs will be covered, and we’ll also provide you with three nights in a top London hotel. Any flights for you and your chosen friend will need to be together (i.e. on the same flight).

You can find out more about the historic studio right here

How can I enter?

To enter, simply head to this forum thread found here, this Reddit thread here, or tweet/post on Instagram using the hashtag #MyRuneScapeSong, telling us what your favourite RS track is and why.

We're only allowing one entry per person. Any attempts to enter additional times may result in your expulsion from the competition.

When is the deadline for entries?

Entries close at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 22nd 2017. We'll contact the winner the following week.

How will we choose a winner, and how will that winner be contacted?

We’ll choose one winner across our forums, Reddit, Twitter and Instagram based on their entry and contact them on the platform through which they entered. Forum winners will be contacted through the in-game inbox. We’ll also announce the winner in a news post two weeks after the competition has finished.

You will have seven days to claim your prize, which can be done by replying to our message. If it is not claimed within that window, another winner will be chosen.

Anything else I need to know?

You and your chosen friend will need to sign an NDA prior to entering the Studio on the 12th.

This competition is in accordance with our Competition Terms and Conditions.
Image]

DeepThought
Inactive
RSN: DeepThought

Re: Abbey Rd Competition

Post by DeepThought » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:08 am

Nice prize but there is no way I'd be able to get the time off to spend 4 days in London. :(

Raist Fasa
Inactive
RSN: Raistfasa

Post by Raist Fasa » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:53 pm

So Cool!!!

Thanks Cally!!!
Main Account now Raistfasa (one word with no space)
Maxed June 9th 2017

All Hail Zaros...

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

Post by Deep_Pain » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:42 pm

DeepThought wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:08 am
Nice prize but there is no way I'd be able to get the time off to spend 4 days in London. :(
Throw a sickie :P

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.