The Runescape Documentary

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

The Runescape Documentary

Post by Cally Raven » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:55 pm

It's gonna be released at last!! Here's what they put in the news.

Documentary
Finally, we're also releasing the RuneScape Documentary, celebrating the 15 year anniversary last year. It's an incredibly honest account of the amazing journey we've all taken, with interviews from fans, founders, old faces and new, looking into the great times, key moments and the challenging times…and why we have the most amazing community in games.
Find out about our humble beginnings, the birth of RuneFest and Old School, Wilderness woes, and even hear from the most famous player of all time.
We'll be launching the Documentary on Sunday, April 9th from 6.30pm UK Time (That's 17:30 Game Time) – do make sure you tune into our Twitch channel for a special live stream that accompanies the launch!
Image]

Dima
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Dima

Re: The Runescape Documentary

Post by Dima » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:24 pm

Just watched it. Well directed and pretty entertaining once you get over how ugly everyone are.
Damn shame there aren't more people playing this. I miss the times when the worlds were packed (bots or not) and everyone were talking with each other, because there were no chat rooms in-game. If they ever manage to restore that feeling, count me as a returning customer.
I had an awesome signature, but the internet went bankrupt.

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Re: The Runescape Documentary

Post by Cally Raven » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:24 pm

Watched the documentary with String this afternoon, Mauds and Dvarin live about 30 mins drive from me, we met up at Runefest last year. They've generated a lot of money for Runescape's chosen charity, special effect and Dvarin has his own family friendly stream thing on Twitch.
Was amazed at the numbers of accounts and players etc, also we enjoyed hearing the history behind the game. All in all an enjoyable hour and a half.
Now, when are they releasing the next Runefest date........ :-? :))
Image]