Of interest from today's update....

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Of interest from today's update....

Post by Dr Brad » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Patch Notes wrote:Accept Aid has been re-worked and split off into 7 different categories under game settings, including teleports, spells, invitations and more.
---
Kellz asking about the Raptor costume upgrade wrote:I'm a bit confused about the tracking of it, where can we see it? Surely it's not the main beast tab, since those can go past '100' so how will we know when it's going down? When I try to equip the cosmetic it just says I need to kill the monsters, once I have 30+ and it unlocks will it tell me in there how many I have up to 100?
Mod Cuppa responding wrote:We don't currently output the exact figure you're on for technical reasons but we've given you a large buffer to account for this. You only lose one 'charge' per day so you have (at most) 70 days of ownership without needing to kill any more mobs.

Note that you don't have to wait for the outfit to lock before killing more mobs, if you kill any one of the four new high-level slayer mobs daily then you will never lose access to the advanced outfit.
morituri te salutant

Red Anomaly
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Red Anomaly

Re: Of interest from today's update....

Post by Red Anomaly » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Thanks, was confused about that armor