Ritual of the Mahjarrat

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Lord Aelfgar
RSN: Lord_Aelfgar

Ritual of the Mahjarrat

Post by Lord Aelfgar » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:22 pm

I have 4 quests left to complete, so the next one on the list is the Ritual of the Mahjarrat. Having seen quest guides, the fights in this quest seem very challenging. Has anyone got any tips on this one?

Katy
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: K aty

Re: Ritual of the Mahjarrat

Post by Katy » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:57 pm

Sorry I can't be much help with tips etc...I instantly forget quests the minute I have completed them...but good luck - seems that cape is beckoning! :)
Having a dirty mind makes ordinary conversations much more interesting

“She who dies with the most shoes wins!

Lord Aelfgar

Post by Lord Aelfgar » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Well that quest wasn't too difficult, just a bit long.

My remaining quests are The World Wakes, One of a Kind, and Fate of the gods.

However I'm only level 57 divination and I need to train to 75 for fate of the gods. So I guess after World wakes and One of a Kind, I'll be mindlessly training divination for months in order to do Fate of the gods.

The Duckness
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Katys Noob

Post by The Duckness » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:49 am

All of those quests are fun, good luck :)
The Duckness has been shelved for the time being, only playing on Katys Noob for the moment!

Red Anomaly
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Red Anomaly

Post by Red Anomaly » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:45 am

For ritual, make sure to read the guide on the tricks for the fights. I missed the trick for the first fight against lucien (the fact that I could only damage a couple of the enemies and the NPCs would finish off the others), so I had to telle out (the ones you can't damage will still damage you and Lucien hits hard if you don't dodge properly).

After reading the tricks for each fight, they were not bad at all - and I did it around 80 att, str, 74 def (so not close to maxed, not sure if you are, though it probably doesnt matter as you're insanely buffed for all fights due to stone of jas), no need for refooding or anything - I think I used 3-5 sharks over all fights once i read how to do them (that detail I may be remembering wrong, was about a month ago I did it).

Edit: I see you are done - grats!

Aeversme
Inactive
RSN: Ace Aardvark

Post by Aeversme » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:39 pm

57 to 75 divination shouldn't take you more than a week, but more likely just several days (unless you don't get much playing time on any given day). It's the higher levels that take a loooong time.

Lord Aelfgar

Post by Lord Aelfgar » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Well I've now completed 'When the World Wakes'.

The last of the 4 quest 'bosses' in this quest gave me a lot of problems and whatever I did I just couldn't defeat the fact that she drains lifepoints from you to boost her own. But I then found out online that there is a very easy way to defeat her by using this against her. Just let her drain your lifepoints, and as she drains a certain percentage of your total lifepoints at a go when your life points get below 1000 you can hit her harder than the amount she drains you. So just keep your lifepoints below 1000 and eat a slice of cake whenever your life points get to below 300. Just wait until she starts to drain you and then don't even look at her, let auto-attack and your rotation bar deal with her, just look at your lifepoints bar and click on a cake (which will keep your lifepoints below 1000) each time your lifepoints get below 300. It takes quite a while, and you must stay in the 'drain cycle', but eventually she will die. A very simple technique.

Now to do 'One of a Kind', then train my divination from 57 to 75, and then do 'Fate of the Gods'. Then I can take my quest cape off the cape-stand in my house, where it has been lying there gathering dust for about 5 years.

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Post by Cally Raven » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 pm

Gratz!! Wtg! You are nearly there now :D
Image]

Aeversme
Inactive
RSN: Ace Aardvark

Post by Aeversme » Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:46 pm

That's a nice cape to get back! Good luck on the last few quests!

Lord Aelfgar

Post by Lord Aelfgar » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:52 pm

Well that's One of a Kind completed, now just train my divination and then to Fate of the Gods and that'll be my cape back.