RSN: Zero Smurf

Re: "still logged in from last session" bug

Post by zerocoollll » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:06 pm

lets u in eventually but after a i lobbyed again was stuck another 10 min

TrixStar
RSN: trixstar

Post by TrixStar » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 am

Yea its happening to a lot of people. Just keep clicking play I usually get in within 5-10 minutes

Myles
Inactive
RSN: Wizzykins

Post by Myles » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:45 am

Yeah it often takes me 5-10 minutes to log in, if i paid more than 5$ a month I'd be upset that they are wasting my time :P
[color=#FFFF00]"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost"[/color]
[sig]2012_07_dung2.jpg[/sig]
[sig]2012_11_slayer3.png[/sig]

syfyqueen
RSN: Syfyqueen

Post by syfyqueen » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:36 pm

I had a little problem with that yesterday but wasn't 5-10 minutes - thank goodness. Alot of people on rs forums are complaining about it taking hours to get on then can't do anything because of really bad lag. They're asking for extended bxpw because of all the problems but knowing Jagex - that ain't gonna happen - bogus, bogus, bogus, lol....... :P
Imo - they should never have started the Halloween event just before a bonus weekend. Every time they put a special event into the game it fraks up the lag rate big time - then to add a bonus weekend when they know tons of people will be on at the same time and in alot of the same areas is insane. :twisted:
ImageImage

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Post by Twirlindana » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:04 pm

I've been afflicted with the "still logged in" bug since... I don't remember when, so nothing new for me there and luckily I had nearly no lag during this week-end. :P
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Dw33b3r
RSN: Dw33b3r

Post by Dw33b3r » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:57 am

I wish they fixed this bug :l

Capt Jacs
Inactive
RSN: Capt Jacs

Post by Capt Jacs » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:16 am

syfyqueen wrote:I had a little problem with that yesterday but wasn't 5-10 minutes - thank goodness. Alot of people on rs forums are complaining about it taking hours to get on then can't do anything because of really bad lag. They're asking for extended bxpw because of all the problems but knowing Jagex - that ain't gonna happen - bogus, bogus, bogus, lol....... :P
Imo - they should never have started the Halloween event just before a bonus weekend. Every time they put a special event into the game it fraks up the lag rate big time - then to add a bonus weekend when they know tons of people will be on at the same time and in alot of the same areas is insane. :twisted:
I like this comment... well stated with justification. Constructive not just Flaming!

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Gridenough

Post by Gridenough » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:48 pm

I have had problems with this bug on and off since the big bot nuke. At first it freaked me out because I thought my account might have been hacked, but now I just keep logging back in until it lets me in. This usually only takes a minute or two.