Action bar and Adrenaline (combat update)

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

TrixStar
RSN: trixstar

Re: Action bar and Adrenaline (combat update)

Post by TrixStar » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:40 am

sanockij wrote:The reason I stayed with RS and ditched WoW and every other game was because RS had simple combat. I'm not into combat so much anyway but this is going to make it even worse. For those of use who don't do much fighting outside of quests it might break the game.
If you're not into fighting and don't do much fighting outside of quests how is it even going to affect your gameplay?

Jifaru
RSN: kitties omg

Post by Jifaru » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:13 am

Combat still will be simple if you so choose. You can't go for simple and optimum after the update, which is fine for a hot-blooded young'un like myself. I really enjoyed WoW but quit because there's really nothing to do other than Raid and PvP, and the time/place restrictions on those are extremely tight. It's a terrible feeling when you and 22 other people can't raid because some people overslept or got a heart attack.

A system like this opens the door for a lot of great things - let's hope Jagex delivers.
[img]http://www.koaclan.info/forums/download ... hp?id=2543[/img][sig]2012_07_dung1.jpg[/sig]

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Post by scootch » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:38 pm

Manual Labor
RSN: Manual Labor

Post by Manual Labor » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:45 pm

scootch wrote:Like the Anti Pj Deal
Just say neigh to pajama's?
[center]Light a man a fire, you warm him for a day. Light a man [u]on[/u] fire, you warm him for life.[/center]

big thugn
RSN: Dr Melic

Post by big thugn » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:16 pm

I agree with jifaru I just came from WoW and I can not get into the habit of menu switching and clicking everything. I just want the action bar.
PHD(Googleoligy)

Philoz 494
RSN: Bao Cong

Post by Philoz 494 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 pm

This update is quite interesting! Only a week left and Runescape will become like brand new, hope the wait was worth it. :P