Blackxp's Merchanting Extravaganza

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Blackxp
Inactive
RSN: Blackxp

Re: Blackxp's Merchanting Extravaganza

Post by Blackxp » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:01 pm

Was down to maybe 50M loss but recently rose above what I paid to around 2kea (about even, very small profit). Still seems to kinda stagger around this price for now. Still waiting it out!

-Goal is still to sell above 4k but under the 5k max they have been at. Hoping the bot nuke + new changes to herblore to allow for higher level potions (combat update) + bonus xp weekend coming up will all contribute to this-

Hopefully around 650M + ~50M (in bank-ish) will get me around 700M. Purple Phat has been crashing recently so even if it stays at its current price of around 700M I would be set. If it crashes more then even better. If it rises then I will have to attempt another extravaganza to get there. Wooo!

Imp334
Inactive
RSN: Sqwire

Post by Imp334 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:40 am

Good luck!
I'm thinking I might start keeping raw materials like ores/bars and herbs stocked up to sell after bot nuke.
My problem is knowing when to sell and to not hold on to it too long or sell out too early
Proud Owner of the Quest Point Cape

Blackxp
Inactive
RSN: Blackxp

Post by Blackxp » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:23 am

For the most part its best to sell early than later as a general rule of thumb. If you are satisfied with the profit then sell at that point. Also look at previous highs and always estimate that it will start dropping off earlier than it did during previous events.

I think it has risen as high as 5k+ in the past but I am planning on selling early. I may even sell around 3500ea or lower if I get the vibe. Then again it might never rise :( But id say sell early and have no regrets because just know that a load of people waited too late and lost money.

Again finding the right materials to stockpile is always an issue. I thought avantoe were one of the more stable herbs, but I could be terribly wrong :P I think in my original post i got them mixed up with irits though. Oopsies :P Still feel they are relatively stable enough to keep.

WolvinGod
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Wolvin God

Post by WolvinGod » Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:39 pm

If i had the money i might have done a long term also

Myztra Roxxs
RSN: Myztra

Post by Myztra Roxxs » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:55 am

I've tried this in very small scale, but I'm too much of a chicken, lol. :)
* 2nd accts: Myztra Mini, Myztra HCore
Image Image
Image ImageImage