Queen Black Dragon

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Dave
RSN: Neltak

Re: Queen Black Dragon

Post by Dave » Thu May 10, 2012 2:12 am

Blackxp wrote:Someone confirmed its instanced on the official forums I believe. Not 100% but it sounds likely. This will be sooo very nice! My question is, will there be a safe way to get there without going though the wilderness?

Always a pain to have to be wary of what I bring to the KBD. Again they need more excuses to get people into the wildy with risked items. Give the pkers out there a bone :P Doesn't seem like there is much left of the pking community out there these days :\
QFC: 16-17-81-63710686
Mod Edam wrote:She's not in the Wildy.

The QBD and KBD must be having a LDR.
Currently playing: Civilization V, Hearthstone, Dwarf Fortress II, Golf (IRL).

Blackxp
Inactive
RSN: Blackxp

Post by Blackxp » Thu May 10, 2012 2:36 pm

I mean a safe path to the boss though. The KBD isnt in the wilderness but you still require to risk wealth on your way to him. Perhaps they will release a safe method of travel or a teleport to the lair?

WolvinGod
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Wolvin God

Post by WolvinGod » Sun May 13, 2012 2:55 am

Well..She will be at the bottom\top of the new slayer area they are releasing. Whether or not the creatures will be aggressive I am not sure of...but I doubt they will be hitting hard if they are.

Blackxp
Inactive
RSN: Blackxp

Post by Blackxp » Mon May 14, 2012 5:22 pm

I want epic boss fight and I want it NAO!

Ducky Fuzz
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Ducky Fuzz

Post by Ducky Fuzz » Tue May 15, 2012 6:07 pm

I havent been more excited about an upcoming release of new content in ages, get the bitch in so i can slaughter her..................not that im blood=thirsty or anything 8O

Shortstuff
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Shortstuff

Post by Shortstuff » Tue May 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Ducky wrote:I havent been more excited about an upcoming release of new content in ages, get the bitch in so i can slaughter her..................not that im blood=thirsty or anything 8O
you and me both mate, this skilling malerky is murder :P

syfyqueen
RSN: Syfyqueen

Post by syfyqueen » Tue May 15, 2012 6:47 pm

I'm scared sh*tless about Queen Black Dragon (i hate hate hate dying, lol) but I would love a dragon crossbow - needs to look extremely wicked tho and have some serious stats..... :twisted:
guess I better work on range some more - if it's dragon c'bow it'll probably have high stat reqs to use :P
ImageImage

Aero
RSN: Aero of Koa

Post by Aero » Tue May 15, 2012 7:18 pm

I am in favor of any boss addition to RS. Bring it on!

WolvinGod
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by WolvinGod » Fri May 18, 2012 10:45 am

I hear that they were going to add a new mage staff [ prob was the smoke staff ] but they got rid of it and added a crossbow in its place. More than likely it will be the dragon c bow after seeing everyones complaints on the forums.

Sassy_Momma
RSN: Sassy_Momma

Post by Sassy_Momma » Sat May 19, 2012 5:36 pm

I need to be gettin my brave on...Just got this cape a week ago and i wanna keep it :(...
Sassy

Image Image

WolvinGod
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by WolvinGod » Tue May 22, 2012 1:37 am

So..It appears to be a range based boss that requires players to trek through 3 levels of the new slayer dungeon to reach the instance portal to the sleeping Queen. Once reached the player must solve the connection between the 4 dragonkin relics that are placed near the battle platform Once she is near defeat she will be placed back into a deep rest where the player may then venture down a flight of stairs to open a chest of some sort and claim the valued contents within.

++

The player in the concept art does indeed seem to be holding a "Red" crossbow, but perhaps it is a Kit much like an ornate kit to attach to the "upgradeable" crossbow from the quest to form the Dragon Crossbow.