Re Upping My Memmber status

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Dave
RSN: Neltak

Re: Re Upping My Memmber status

Post by Dave » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Oobz wrote:I don't get why everyone is asking Scootchy why he is reapplying, he is free to reapply as is anyone else who has left the clan or become a clan friend.

To answer your question Andy, the wait is because we now wait for all admins go ahead before we accept someones reapplication :)
Is there any reason why we can't ask people questions and hope to avoid cryptic responses? He stated in his leaving topic that he left because KoA changed, I was asking because I'm curious as to what he see's in KoA that's different than when he left. It was only 2 months, not much time to change more/again. :-??
Currently playing: Civilization V, Hearthstone, Dwarf Fortress II, Golf (IRL).

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:07 pm

There is no reason you can't ask anyone a question, I was genuinely puzzled why you and Starwolf asked him why he wanted to rejoin, it's not the normal thing you see on a post when someone reapplies.

I believe he said KoA was going through many changes at the time and he was stepping away for a while.

Hope you didn't take my post the wrong way :)
Image Image

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Post by Twirlindana » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:43 pm

scootch wrote:
Starwolf wrote:May I ask why?

All I can Say Is April 5th 1994 Best answer I can give you

I was going to post "the day Cobain died?", but then I saw BFOA's post...

So, the day my best friend turned 17?! :?
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Fluff
RSN: Fluff n Slay

Post by Fluff » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:02 pm

Scootchy Woochy! I will let u in via the servants entrance if you don't get in any other way heehee
ImageImage

Starwolf
RSN: Starwolf

Post by Starwolf » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:30 pm

Oobz wrote:There is no reason you can't ask anyone a question, I was genuinely puzzled why you and Starwolf asked him why he wanted to rejoin, it's not the normal thing you see on a post when someone reapplies.

I believe he said KoA was going through many changes at the time and he was stepping away for a while.

Hope you didn't take my post the wrong way :)
During his absence, Scootch had made a few posts that I felt weren't exactly clan friendly. Might just be me though. :-? I just wanted to know a decent reason why he wants to rejoin.
[img]http://sigs.runeslayer.com/MzSxNrHOtTYy ... arwolf.png[/img][sig]2012-02_Farming_2nd-Starwolf.gif[/sig]

TrixStar
RSN: trixstar

Post by TrixStar » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:54 pm

but all we do is post in video and radio threads, why would anyone want to rejoin that.....oh wait.

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Oobz » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Let's not turn this thread into an argument, it is a reapplication thread.

Thanks
Image Image

blarny3
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: blarny3

Post by blarny3 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:09 pm

During his absence, Scootch had made a few posts that I felt weren't exactly clan friendly. Might just be me though. I just wanted to know a decent reason why he wants to rejoin.
Actually I really would like to know from when we made the shift from a no drama clan..to a judgemental...well courtroom, too many people in this clan have appointed themselves barrack room lawyers...sry but it stinks. Sorry if that upsets anyone but I am actually getting to the point where I do not care, and I never thought I would say that about this clan which I love.

Welcome Scootch lets go pking.
ImageImage

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by Oobz » Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Locked.
Image Image