Girls' Night Out! Saturday, March 10, 4:00 pm CST

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Event Team, Media, Liaison Team

Dave
RSN: Neltak

Re: Girls' Night Out! Saturday, March 10, 4:00 pm CST

Post by Dave » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 am

Thank goodness there isn't a pic of me and my sneekerpeeper.
Currently playing: Civilization V, Hearthstone, Dwarf Fortress II, Golf (IRL).

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

Post by Deep_Pain » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:42 am

what you think my one screenshot is anything like the evidence.. i mean screenshots Serame has on us

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.

serame
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Serame

Post by serame » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:14 am

Maybe we should just post screenies and have a caption contest... :P

Thank you all for coming!! It was great fun, and we welcomed our newest member, Emily, to the clan. That was quite an intro, Emily, thank you!
captionone.png
captionone.png (94.31 KiB) Viewed 6724 times
And oh, yes, there are more and worse to come.......

Deep Pain
Forever Mad
K aty
Lordex
Mozcheez
Neltak
Sassy Momma
sSnowangel
16sweetangel
Torri

and thank you to our audience members Popp Sicle and B F O A. :)

Starwolf
RSN: Starwolf

Post by Starwolf » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:38 pm

Do I get counted in attendance for accidentally walking in on your party in Lumbridge? Lol :P
[img]http://sigs.runeslayer.com/MzSxNrHOtTYy ... arwolf.png[/img][sig]2012-02_Farming_2nd-Starwolf.gif[/sig]

Lordex
RSN: Damiann

Post by Lordex » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 pm

thx for the event serame had alot of fun :)

serame
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by serame » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:28 am

The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Part One: "There is in the worst of fortune the best of chances for a happy change."
- Euripedes

Somewhere in the darkened woods near Falador:
"“Hmm mmm oooweeee,” the strange little man hummed as he stirred his cauldron of trouble. He blinked his eyes and yawned. It was getting late. He couldn't keep his eyelids from drooping lower, lower…he wobbled on his feet and with a deep sigh he fell forward against the cauldron as he dozed, spilling the foul brew on the stone floor. He jolted awake with a curse. "“The spell!” he cried, watching helplessly as the bubbling blue soup evaporated quickly into the air and drifted up the chimney in a toxic haze of havoc as the spilled embers quickly ignited the old furniture.

Meanwhile, in the Varrock Palace Library:
Torri pulled a tattered book off a high shelf and blew a cloud of dust into the air. "“Look at this, Katy,” she said. "“It's called The Women Who Made Gielinor Great.”

"“It's not very thick,” Katy said, frowning.

Snowangel watched as Torri flipped through the pages. "“I think it's time we made our own history, ladies,” she said.

Suddenly the door to the library flew open with a crash and four wild-eyed women stumbled into the library. Gasping and wheezing, they grabbed at the books on the shelves, dropping them in a heap on the floor after looking desperately at each title.

"“Hey, what's wrong?” Mozcheez asked. She reached for one of the blondes and pulled her to her feet. "“You okay? What's your name?”

"“Moz!” the blonde gasped. "“Angel! Sassy! It's me, Neltak!”

Moz looked at Sweetangel, who shrugged. "“Technically, she could be, I guess. The clothes are hideous.”

Another blonde struggled slowly to her feet. "“He's telling you the truth! We were headed up to the citadel when this cloud of weird blue smoke dropped out of the sky and the next thing we knew…” she looked down at herself, brushing helplessly at the hair on her legs, "“we looked like this!”

"“He? What are you talking about?"“ Sassy asked. She walked up to the blonde and peered into her eyes. "“Lordex?”

Lordex blinked back tears. "“Yeah.” She pulled her companions to their feet. "“And Deep and Mad, too. You guys have to help us!”

Torri rolled her eyes. "“I have no idea what happened, but just go to the Makeover Mage. What's the problem?”

Forever Mad took a deep breath. "“He's gone!” she said. "“And the cottage is just an ash heap!”

"“Well, then, there‘s only one thing to do,” Katy said, stifling a giggle. "“Teach you how to be girls!”

Deep began to shriek, and Snowangel grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her. "“Stop it! There's nothing wrong with being a girl!”

"“No,” Deep moaned, "“not…that…over there…ewww, a mouse!”

Moz sighed. "“We have some work to do here, girls.”

"“I'll say,” Sweetangel said. "“All the clothes are hideous.”

Part Two coming soon:
"If you need to use any one of my skills. I can do whatever you want."
-Napoleon Dynamite

Fluff
RSN: Fluff n Slay

Post by Fluff » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:36 am

lol, excellent!
ImageImage

serame
Clan Member
Clan Member

Post by serame » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:42 am

The More Things Change, the More They Stay the Same
Part 2: "If you need to use any one of my skills. I can do whatever you want."
-Napoleon Dynamite

After a quick stop at Thessalia's, where Neltak, Lordex, Deep Pain, and Forever Mad soon found suitably skimpy outfits in awkward shades of blue, pink, and orange, the group moved on to Falador, where the barber took one look at Deep and fainted.

"“This is quite amazing,” Deep said. "“I kind of like having hair.”

"“Lumby next,” announced Snowangel. "“We need to get you back up to speed. We'll start with rats.”

It took a moment to pry Lordex loose from the Lumbridge Castle doorpost, but soon she and the other girls were killing rats with reckless abandon. Moving on down the road, the cows took the brunt of the next onslaught.

"“You seem to be feeling better now,” Sweetangel said. "“But you look a little clumsy, there, Mad.”

Torri watched critically as Forever Mad slipped in a pool of cow blood and went down. "“Maybe we should skip combat for now and do something easier,” she said.

"“What's easier than killing cows?” Katy asked.

"“How about woodcutting?” Serame said. "“Let's head to Ardougne.”

Bronze axes in hand, the group entered the keep at the Sorcerer's Tower and began to hack away at the magic trees. "“I'll get mine first!” Lordex yelled.
sorctower.png
sorctower.png (491.55 KiB) Viewed 6683 times
At the next tree, a young man by the name of Twuhaa looked over and noticed the group of ladies invading his space. He stopped chopping for a moment, his eyes resting on Deep Pain. "“Hey,” he said. "“That‘s, um, an interesting name for a hot chick like you.”

Moz quickly pulled Katy and Sweetangel back behind a tree to watch. Deep looked at Twuhaa and batted her eyelashes. "“I seem to be having a little trouble with my axe,” she cooed. "“I can't seem to get any of these twinkly logs.”

Twuhaa smiled. Katy howled with laughter and Moz clapped a hand over her mouth. Twuhaa stepped over to Deep's tree and began to chop. "“I haven't seen you here before,” he said. "“Would you like to be my gf?”

Deep smiled sweetly. Snowangel took a step backwards and pulled Serame with her, out of the line of fire.

"“Oh, yes,” Deep said. "“I haven't had a bf in I don't know how long! You look quite, ahh, friendly. I've never seen anyone cut trees in full arma before. I bet you are rich. I would really love to have full arma…You seem very brave, too. Do you go to the wildy much? I know someone who…”

Lordex and Forever Mad dropped their axes and rushed over to Deep. They each grabbed an arm and rushed her out of the enclosure.

"“Come on!” Sassy yelled. "“Go, go, go! Where to, Snow?”

"“Somewhere far away from here!” SnowAngel called back. Neltak crashed into the bushes as she tried to leave the keep. She went down hard, hairpins flying. Snow glanced over her shoulder and saw Neltak tugging her skirt down as she tried to get up. "“Agility, I think,” SnowAngel said. "“How about the wildy course? Hopefully, we‘ll be the only ones there!”

"“I added you!” Twuhaa called after them. "“I'll pm you! Add me, Lovey!”

Thankfully, Deep's response was lost in a blue teleport haze.

Coming soon: Part 3 - "“I could calculate your chance of survival, but you won't like it.”
--Marvin, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

Post by Deep_Pain » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:49 am

bump

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.

SnowAngel
Inactive
RSN: SnowAngel

Post by SnowAngel » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:55 am

Good Times! :))
*2nd acct - PurpleSnow
Image Image ImageImageImage

Missing Jeff @};- (Magerpainz)

Crixis 1
Inactive
RSN: Crixis 1