"get-together event Dec. 5th 9 pm" GMT UPDATE

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Event Team, Media, Liaison Team

subliminal85
Inactive
RSN: xTit

"get-together event Dec. 5th 9 pm" GMT UPDATE

Post by subliminal85 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 am

As most of you know I am getting shipped out Dec. 15th for the military. I know I haven't been here that long, but I wanted to hold a get together/clan event. I don't know where or what we are going to be doing yet, but it will be on Saturday Dec 5th. around 1pm pac/4pm east/9pm gmt (schedule may change due to random military events). The point of the meeting is to not only say goodbye to you guys because I don't know when or if I will even make it back, but to also recognize the fallen soldiers we have lost so far and our friends and family members that might also be in the war. We can hold public speakings if anyone would like to talk about a family member or friend who has died in the most honorable and courages way possible. I would like some ideas and thoughts if you have any.

UPDATE: sorry everyone. my schedule is too tight. i cant do this event event. i really really wanted to get it done but i just cant get the day off, i hae barely gotten 30 mins to play for the last 3 weeks. you can do it without me. thanks for the support, hopefully i can see you guys before i shipout.
Last edited by subliminal85 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sir Chris
Inactive
RSN: FileNotFound

Re: get-together event Dec. 5th 9 pm GMT

Post by Sir Chris » Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:56 am

Hopefully I am on at that time because I certainly would like to be there.

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Post by scootch » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:14 pm

Maybe We can use someones house Like Hids villiage, hang out beat each other up.
Are you going to Iraq. both My nephews are their. Ones a seal other is special forces. Please becarful where ever you go. I put you on my prayer list
Scootch

RhondaLGilly
RSN: TheTrueGilly

Post by RhondaLGilly » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:51 pm

Just let me know the time and place, I will be there with the proverbial bells on. Not only for you sub but for all our koa members who are in the military around the world. Jareth graduates basic/ait on the tenth of december and will be headed to Weisbaden Germany in January. If he gets a pass on December 5th I'm sure he will want to be there also if he can.

Ewsentinel
RSN: Ewsentinel

Post by Ewsentinel » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:58 pm

I would definitely like to be there, barring real life commitments.

Edit: I just realized that December 9th is my son's birthday, so I'm not sure of my schedule on that day, but I'll try.

subliminal85
Inactive

Post by subliminal85 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Thanks for the support. I am not sure where i am going yet, they will tell me when i get there. But i am sure its iraq/afgan.

I was thinking, likck scootchy said, we could start at a really nice house and talk first. and then after we can jsut take a poll there to see what everyone wants to do. maybe cw, sw, pc, hide n seek, skill event, etc.

axie
Inactive
RSN: triste

Post by axie » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:31 am

My uncle and cousin are both in the army, and my uncle served in Afghanistan.
He's home safe now (thank God). I wish you and everyone else in your position the same good luck.
I'm hoping to be P2P again any day now, so if I make it before then, count me in (:

paragram
Inactive
RSN: Paragram

Post by paragram » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:36 pm

I would like to be there too :!: My son graduates from his marine training around mid-Dec. He will be home for a couple weeks over x-mas :@) We don't know for sure where he will serve yet. He has requested Okinawa, Japan. But that is no guarantee. Anyways, i would likje to attend the get-together ;)

Hackymaster
RSN: Hackymaster

Post by Hackymaster » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:15 am

This sounds like a great idea, subliminal. I haven't had the chance to know you, but I hope that I can attend this event to send you off in good wishes. I wish you luck wherever your departure takes you.

subliminal85
Inactive

Post by subliminal85 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:34 pm

just for conformation, the event is still active. same time and day. im going to check my schedule tonight and hopefully my weekend is still clear.

dustin_leet
Inactive
RSN: OriginalGman

Post by dustin_leet » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 am

I would go but we could do like a skill training and chat and such, maybe like fishing or someithing just hit me back and let me know, when and were and such, gamerman1983. :D

dustin_leet
Inactive
RSN: OriginalGman

Post by dustin_leet » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:27 pm

well i havent met yeah before, but may god whatch over ya and keep you safe. My first cousin is over there in the marines and my best friend from high school is a navy seal, ill try to make it tomorrow but were are you going to meet, i might be a little late though ill be getting home around 4:30pm but ill try, well take care peace Dustin Leet aka gamerman1983 :pirate:

Kofal
Inactive
RSN: Kof JollyElf

Re: "get-together event Dec. 5th 9 pm" GMT UPDATE

Post by Kofal » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:15 am

You stay safe Sub :)