Ancient Effigies Clan Competition Part 1

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Event Team, Media, Liaison Team

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Ancient Effigies Clan Competition Part 1

Post by Twirlindana » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:02 pm

We are going to have a clan competition involving the skills you can train while investigating ancient effigies, the Ancient Effigies Clan Competition. The main competition is divided into 4 smaller competitions that will span the whole year, with a cadence of a competition, roughly, every 3 months. So we are going to have competition part 1 in March, then part 2 in June, part 3 in September and finally part 4 in December.

Each competition will last 28 days and will be centered on 4 different skills (ancient effigies skills come in pairs and there are 8 different pairs).
The competitions will take place during Yak Tracks and therefore before a DBXP Live Event.
You can choose what skill of the set to focus on or train them all, even using bonus xp if you want to.

So plenty of time to take part in the competition and maybe grind Yak Track Tasks!

The winner (Rank number 1) of each competition and the winner from the sum of the xp gained at the end of the whole competition will get a prize.

We will be using Runepixels to track the competitions. Technically, they will be set as overall competitions but it is possible to highlight the skills we are interested in.
Here is an example from a "secret" clan competition I set up recently and let's pretend it was a Ranged-Agility-Hunter Competition:

To see the progress in the Competition's skills you need to have "Multi skill" selected, then choose the skills and click "Apply".

All Jagex and KoA rules will apply during the competitions.

AEC Competition part 1 will begin on Monday, March 20 at midday (12:00 GMT) and will end on Monday, April 17 at midday (12:00 GMT) and the set of skills to train will be:

Agility
Crafting
Construction
Thieving

Here is a link to our Competitions Page on Runepixels.

Click on Ancient Effigies Clan Competition Part 1 and remember to set up the skills for the competition to see their progress.

Ps:if you plan on taking part in the competition, avoid chanching your RS name while it is underway. I have no idea if changing RS names could delete your character from the competition or mess up with the recording of your xp.
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Effigies Clan Competition Part 1

Post by Twirlindana » Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:13 pm

The Competition has started!
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Twirlindana » Mon Mar 27, 2023 6:47 pm

The first week of our competition is already over, three more to go!

I forgot to add something on my first post. Even though you can see me in the competition, I am not technically taking part in it (at the moment I am second place because I happen to be working on construction), so should I end up first at the end of the competition, the winner would be the clannie placed second on the ranking.
ImageImageImageImage

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Twirlindana » Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:09 pm

The last week in the competition has started!
ImageImageImageImage

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Twirlindana » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:38 am

The competition will end today at noon gmt.
ImageImageImageImage

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Twirlindana » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:08 pm

And the competition is over!
The winner of Ancient Effigies Clan Competition Part 1 is ... KOA LA.

The next competition will be held in June/July.
ImageImageImageImage